What is it worth......?

Is cheaper better? Or... is it true that the more money you pay....

Ladies, please do not reply. This question is for the men on CERB

Edited by sacha

Nope my experience it's not necessarily the more you pay the better it is. I have paid high end and mid end....never low end. Pretty simple you either click or you don't. Reviews mean little to me. I try to engage abit prior to get do know someone and some are prepared to that and some aren't at all. Those who aren't by and large I don't see. I can also read people very quickly and I know instantly if we click, if not I become the clock watcher...lol It's why I prefer 1/2 hours now, if it works out next time can be an hour.

Peace

MG

Wow. This could be a dangerous question.

If I treat this question solely in the way that I would treat it when making a decision on any more common consumer choice, then the answer would be a resounding no, cheaper is not better. I have a strong belief, or perhaps a belief based on experience that one gets what one pays for in most areas of life. In general quality comes with a higher price.

In this specific area however my experience probably does not allow me to comment on the question realistically. My choices with the women that I have seen have always been based on their presence on the boards and forums initially, and then based on their personal communications with me. I have never comparison shopped based on donation rates, nor would I do so. In that I realize that I may be in a fortunate position. Once I have decided that I would like to meet someone, their donation rate is what it is and from my perspective is not open to negotiation. If it is beyond what I feel is reasonable then I have the choice of saying thank you but no thank you, not at this time.

For this industry, that is a different way of doing business for me. With other consumer items I will commonly comparison shop, will commonly present one rate to a competitor to see if they will match it, and will commonly walk away saying that the cost is out of line or even ask for a deal.

For me this industry is different. The women are people first. They provide an awesome service and they deserve nothing less from me than complete respect for them as businesswomen who deserve a fair income. My experience is that if I wish to continue to have the experiences that I value, experiences that include conversation, respect, humour, and ever so much more, then my role is to provide fair compensation for all that they do for me.

• Like 1

Milk is $4.59 at the nearest grocery store, but $4.39 10 seconds down the road. Same milk. Or maybe you were thinking of something else...?

A high price does not signify quality. Applies to many, many things.

Sacha...my shake on this is it is worth the experience you want ! More money doesn't get what a fella wants.... no no no ! The overall experience and awesome memories is what is the holy grail "for most".... More money doesn't buy that.

For me.... If am drawn to you, for whatever reason that may be then I will book, visit with you and 99.9% of the time I have been one happy camper. Honestly there isn't much of a variance in rates to go with $$ over anticipation of an awesome encounter.

At the end of the day....IMO the majority here will go with the gut feeling they get from you with ads, corresponence, PMs emails etc... and the "more $ is better" won't come into play.

• Like 1

Sacha...my shake on this is it is worth the experience you want ! More money doesn't get what a fella wants.... no no no ! The overall experience and awesome memories is what is the holy grail "for most".... More money doesn't buy that.

For me.... If am drawn to you, for whatever reason that may be then I will book, visit with you and 99.9% of the time I have been one happy camper. Honestly there isn't much of a variance in rates to go with $$ over anticipation of an awesome encounter.

At the end of the day....IMO the majority here will go with the gut feeling they get from you with ads, corresponence, PMs emails etc... and the "more $ is better" won't come into play.

Well said Lee. I have seen ladies who's donations run the gamut from for lack of a better word, average rates, and some who are higher rates. And like Lee said, it was the experience, memories, and memorable encounters that decided for me to see them again. It was their CERB presence through posts etc that got my interest in the first place, plus any subsequent communications we had

If a lady (well ladies) interests me, I will see her. And if three, four, five ladies, or more interest me, then I just schedule the time to see them all. The ladies' rate only determines how I budget to see them, and there are ladies from a variety of donation rates that I've seen, and will (or have) seen again

If I'm not interested I won't see the lady. But the rate of ladies who interest me only determines how I budget to see them

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Since SPs set their own rates, I don't think their rates indicate anything other than what they feel generates the right volume of business for them.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've had so many wonderful experiences - from as low as $100/hr up to a high of $600/hr, and everywhere in between.

From the provider's POV:

Every lady is different (praise the lord!), and I'd guess that each lady's pricing strategy involves a number of different factors - including her costs, the volume of business that she wants to generate, the demographic characteristics that she might have in mind regarding the potential clients she wants to attract, etc etc.

I think it would be fair to say, with a liberal amount of wiggle-room left over to allow for plenty of exceptions, that tendancies for the higher price-range run to more up-scale accomodations, a more impressive wardrobe, more careful attention to the little details and trappings that can make a meeting seem like a grandly special occasion, etc etc. I'd suppose that, again allowing for plenty of exceptions, that this has to do both with the type of environment the lady enjoys, and with her ability to generate the means, both monetary-wise and time-wise, to create this environment for the mutual benefit of herself and her clients.

From the client's POV:

As a client, in regards to the type of things mentioned above, my expectations are naturally higher whenever the price is higher.

It's pretty much a truism that clients will tend to be willing to pay more for the privilege of meeting ladies for whom they feel a greater aesthetic attraction, and also for meeting ladies who they anticipate may thrill them in more directly physical ways. But, as we all know, tastes vary in these things.

When these POVs meet:

All that being said, by far the most important thing in any and all circumstances is chemistry - and good chemistry between two people can't be reduced to a simple dollar calculation.

I've had so many wonderful experiences - from as low as $100/hr up to a high of $600/hr, and everywhere in between.

From the provider's POV:

Every lady is different (praise the lord!), and I'd guess that each lady's pricing strategy involves a number of different factors - including her costs, the volume of business that she wants to generate, the demographic characteristics that she might have in mind regarding the potential clients she wants to attract, etc etc.

I think it would be fair to say, with a liberal amount of wiggle-room left over to allow for plenty of exceptions, that tendancies for the higher price-range run to more up-scale accomodations, a more impressive wardrobe, more careful attention to the little details and trappings that can make a meeting seem like a grandly special occasion, etc etc. I'd suppose that, again allowing for plenty of exceptions, that this has to do both with the type of environment the lady enjoys, and with her ability to generate the means, both monetary-wise and time-wise, to create this environment for the mutual benefit of herself and her clients.

From the client's POV:

As a client, in regards to the type of things mentioned above, my expectations are naturally higher whenever the price is higher.

It's pretty much a truism that clients will tend to be willing to pay more for the privilege of meeting ladies for whom they feel a greater aesthetic attraction, and also for meeting ladies who they anticipate may thrill them in more directly physical ways. But, as we all know, tastes vary in these things.

When these POVs meet:

All that being said, by far the most important thing in any and all circumstances is chemistry - and good chemistry between two people can't be reduced to a simple dollar calculation.

very much on point there.

Guest Lep*******1**7

Agree with WIT that there are two sides to the coin, the provider and the client. The provider can set her rates based on demand, quality of service, financial considerations or any other factor she decides.

Generally a higher price will act as a filter to exclude clients who are looking for a deal, are cheap or may not respect the provider. This does not at all mean that those clients with means are somehow more appreciative or will be more respectful of that lady. But the price can narrow down the field to people who may be more serious.

I also agree that a higher than average price may increase expectations that may of may not be met through no fault of any one of the participants. The result of the meeting of two people is governed by tangible and intangible factors. Trust, rapport and chemistry can only be determined when those two people meet. Sex like the tango takes two to make it work, so the client must consider his dancing ability and not only that of his partner before passing judgment on the experience. Paying more money is not a guarantee of a better service if the client focuses on the mercantile side of this meeting.

I am not too experienced in choosing a provider, especially among so many beautiful and interesting providers. I am on a limited budget so I do not have the flexibility to go by trial and error. Price therefore is an important criteria in selecting a provider, but I would also hope that the experience will be good for me and the lady. Selection is not always easy, even with the tremendous amount of information on this site. The pictures, descriptions and postings are helpful, but the amount of information provided is not always the same.

If the price is not mentioned in a profile, I will hesitate to call, so as not to feel stupid if the cost is beyond my means or perhaps in offending the lady.

So, in the end money is just one factor, an important one though to make an encounter happen and work. Beyond physical beauty, lists of acronyms and descriptions, there are many intangible factors that can make a meeting fun for both parties or a bit of a flop. For the user not having exaggerated expectations based on the money paid will go a long way to being more relaxed and taking things as they come, rather than by being focused on the narrow question of value for money.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as is the concept of value for money as we each have our own history, values and needs we bring to any meetings with other human beings.

I imagine that it must be tough at times for the ladies to try to please so many different men while maintaining their own self-respect and identity. Money is the water that gets the wheel turning, but it takes good will by the parties in question to help it hum.

T.

From the provider's POV:

From the client's POV:

When these POVs meet:

I agree with most points raised and the general principle that higher doesn't mean better. In addition to each ladies pricing strategy I also have the sense that each market is different. This again is understandable. So a market that simply allows for a higher price is as much driven by that market than the quality of service. Thats the free market and how it should work. Like the other gents the price is not the driver for me. It is WAY more about the sense I can gather from a woman from her posts, pics, our chats, etc...I have yet to turn away from someone because of their price.

Cub

I fall in with the rest of the pack, in that essentially I look at rates after deciding I would like to meet. Thus the decision is made for me on the interactions we have prior: I don't want to turn up without the agreed sum!

I have posted elsewhen about the difference between ladies when I noticed variations of up to five-fold in rates. I was educated by the responses to that thread - and if I had any geek skills I should have been able to provide a link thereto.

I have only felt once that the value I received from an encounter was not commensurate with the sum I paid, and in retrospect that was my fault, not the lady's, and not really an issue of money as such.

I find I derive more enjoyment from an encounter dependent upon the effort I put into making it enjoyable, not the money I part with.

CB

I don't think cheaper is necessarily better...but more money definitely does not mean better! More money usually means younger & at least an 8...but in my experience NOT better. I have found that some of the cheaper ones put more into it & usually give more than you expect. I'm not talking about the ones looking for drug money. I have had good & bad experiences with both.

Guest h**m****3

With my limited experience I would have to say you get what you pay for. Although some of the pricing I see makes me wonder, but that is for another discussion.

Can we really put a price on what these wonderful ladies do? I say not really. It is invaluable and priceless, and probably the second hardest job in the world, after motherhood that is. Listen, if a ladie charges this much, and the other ladie charges a different price and so on, that is entirely their decision and their rights to do so. They are not forcing men to go see them. If you want to see that specific lady, then pay her fee and have a good time. If you can't afford to meet their fee, go see someone else that may be charging a little less. If men ask for discount or deal, hang up phone. They do not deserve your time and effort. Hey lowballers, if you are too cheap or too poor to hobby with these amazing ladies, then maybe there are other options for you out there.. Have some respect for yourselves, but most of all, have the absolute respect for the ladies on this site. Sorry for the vent. These guys piss me off.

Edited by roger dodger
sentenced had to be re-written
  • Like 6

I definitely agree with most of the comments made in this thread, more money does not mean a better experience. Just because you pay more does not mean you are going to connect better with a lady. Some people budget their encounters so they can experience more ladies or have more frequent encounters, so in that case price kinda does matter.

A hopefully nice bottle of wine $16.95. A bag of munchies $2.95. A thank-you card for the "donation" envelope $3.95. Some time with a lovely CERB Lady "priceless".

What is it worth? Are higher rates worth it? That whole thread about negotiating? I just do not know the answers to these questions. Perhaps I am not good at economics, or perhaps it is just never a question of economics. Who's to say?

I get the impression, based on her cerb posts, that Sacha is probably the smartest person in any room into which she enters (smile), so I'm trying to read more into her question than I probably should.

My answer is that it must be split into two questions, and you have to ask both:

1. Is there any relationship between the the perceived value of how good the time together was and the price? The answer is no, or very little, in my experience. I have had fantastic experiences at $180/hour and just OK experiences at $300/hour or more ... but I have definitely also had fantastic experiences with higher-priced encounters and not so great experiences with lower priced ones. Its all about chemistry, maturity, etc. etc. etc..

2. Is there any relationship between the perceived value and the time spent marketing, advertising, interactions on cerb, etc. and the price? The answer is yes, absolutlely. If a lady here takes the time to market herself well, there is most definitely a value that a potential client will likely assign to that, and that increases the possible rate that lady can charge.

This is a great topic and can provide some good information to the ladies, but one thing I want to make absolutely clear: As roger dodger said, and as I have said on numerous occasions, I am in awe of each and every lady on this forum... they are all angels in my mind. I would never, ever ... ever ... associate a decision about how a lady chooses to price her services with her "value" as a SP.

I think it all depends on supply and demand. I have a budget for how much I will spend on a lady regardless of what value she may seem to provide when first visits are being considered. Having said that when I meet a lady who's value exceeds my expectations, I will pay more than I would on a lady who's initial fees are above my cut line.

With a budget in line, I can also say I will venture into a low priced offer based on

conversation and gut feel before I meet the lady.

Recently I met a young lady who told me I could see her for $100. No time frame was mentioned and when I saw her she never watched the clock, had a great little body, cute, and perfect attitude. Everything covered (she was not a crack whore looking for a fast fix). There were two other gals who worked in the same group I learned later, none of which I would repeat with, but would have stayed with them if I had booked an appointment and saw them instead of the lady I did see.

Bottom line I guess is we all look for that deal and every once in a while there is one out there, in all areas of life.

I wouldn't necessarily conclude that more money leads to a better experience. Price is a rather nebulous concept, it's simply an agreement between two parties on the price of a good or service.

An analogy would be the car industry, some people are quite happy buying an econo box, it can provide good transportation but isn't terribly stylish or have many options. Mid range provides more comfort with style and more options. And then you have people who have Cadillac tastes, it providing status and all the comforts.

As a hobbyist, I've tried all the options over the years, but usually stick with the mid range. But, when I am a little randy the economy model works out quite nicely and fills my needs. Once in a while if I'm really taken with a women I might splurge on a high end model. Each satisfactorily fulfills the need at the time and how I feel.

OK... so maybe sex isn't better.....but is she more beautiful?

See previous answer Post 18 ... A definite maybe, especially if it's a first visit. That's why it's a good idea for all the ladies to do a good job with their photos.

See previous answer Post 18 ... A definite maybe, especially if it's a first visit. That's why it's a good idea for all the ladies to do a good job with their photos.

Good photos attract, but the photos should bear a close resemblance to reality. If the photos show a gorgeous woman (and most do), but the reality is quite different, then there could be an emotional letdown for the hobbiest. I was with one SP who really was somewhat different than her photos. Was I upset? Not one bit. She was still very attractive, fit, and had a superb personality. Like some others have said, I find the interaction on here, in emails, pms, etc., really is what attracts me to a certain person. By the time we actually meet, I am already quite comfortable with her and hope she feels the same way. Many SP's do not show their face in their ads and I respect that. If and when I meet them, I hope I impress them as much as they do me. I'm easily impressed by a willing woman, though. As far as the donation amounts go, I tend to favor the average. Too low may be for a reason I don't like and too high?......I'm no metro-sexual and i don't drive a Porsche and that is what the higher priced SP's may be expecting (I could be wrong). The girl next door is just right for me.....cute, funny, and easily talked to.

Is cheaper better? Or... is it true that the more money you pay....

Ladies, please do not reply. This question is for the men on CERB

is cheaper better? ater some thought i would say this, for me i have to stay within my means and my budget and on a pension that is not all that much, $180 hour is my limit. that said , those within my means do very in the way we interact. that is very important to me. if we click or not.there are some that we just have not and therefore i wont be going back. there is one that with the first few minutes we did. i will be seeing her when i can. not all people click and finding one that you do is the important part for me. it is not all just about the physical part. to make the physical part great you have to have the emotional part to. you have to feel at ease with the person and comfortable. some kind of conection.one you can talk to and relate to is important. i just hope the one i have this with does not move or retire in the near future.

OK... so maybe sex isn't better.....but is she more beautiful?

Generally speaking I believe this to be the case, which means nothing when it comes to how the encounter will go. Some may argue that a very beautiful woman may think that her beauty is enough to satisfy their client, I'm not saying any ladies here think that way, but it is a possibility.