Guest M***re***e

O M G. Even tho we all knew the dangerous path she has been on for years, this still comes as a shock.

The reality is that addiction is an incurable, fatal disease....

if left unchecked.

Rich, famous, beautiful......doesn't matter to the disease; you becomes its slave.

Only with acceptance, humility & surrender does change become possible.

11 yrs clean & sober & have never regretted a day of it

*tear* she was an amazing singer and amazing person :( the choices she made were not always great but the music she left us all is beautiful as where she is now!!!!

R.I.P whitney

2883562_640px.jpg?1298607045

• Like 1

Rest in Peace Whitney. We have lost one of the greatest voices of our time... in my opinion. Memories of the Bodyguard from 1992 - Last scene - I Will Always Love You

Edited by Reddog01
Wrong peace....

She had such a talent but her meteoric rise to fame was equaled by her meteoric fall from grace.

It saddens me that her legacy will be tainted by the last two decades spent undermining her incredible voice by a series of very poor personal choices.

A friend wrote this on his FB wall.... and I think that it really defines how I feel:

"Too bad about Whitney Houston; even worse that most people reminiscing about her probably didn't give a shit about her health/state a day, a week, or even a year ago before she passed."

• Like 1

I have always liked Whitney Houston and her music. I choose to remember her for beauty, success and above all her amazing talent. Not for her downfall. She should be allowed to rest in peace and not let her memory be undermined by the comments from others regarding her fall from grace. She will always been seen as a one of those legendary artisits in the music industry. R.I.P. Whitney.

• Like 1

Was very sad and shocked to hear the news. Even though she has made poor choices in her life she was a very beautiful and talented person who's memory will live forever....Life is just too short

RIP Whitney Houston <3