Surprising Massage

Early on in the MA experiences.....

Poured lotion down the ass crack and well.....best described as sliding her fore arm from elbow to wrist between the cheeks like a tit fuck.....then proceeded to prostrate explore....damn...gotto go back

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Once I was in a regular massage place in BC, with only thin curtains between the customers. You could hear every tiny whisper.

I had been a few times and had gotten to know the girl. One day the girl brushed up against me during the session. Just a small amount. It was one of those times I was really turned on so it got magnified. After awhile it was obvious under the sheet it was a turn on. I gestured to see if she would touch more. She ignored me at first. Then she did a little more and more and then a little more, and realized we had gone to far. She put her hand over my mouth and took oil and went for it.

It was soooo erotic. If I had even breathed hard you would hear it. Good she put her hand over my mouth....

Similar to antlerman, the first time I saw Coco at Jade after the flip she slid an oiled finger up my butt. Didn't ask, just did it. She looked at me to see if I liked (I did). Lucky for her ...... Quite different from my first prostrate experience when I was asked first if it was ok. But the surprise seemed to make it all the better :)

I had a different kind of surprise once, when C&M had first gone indy on Gladstone years ago. They were MAs then and Connie had finished my back and I had flipped. Just as we started the fun we heard a bang on the door. We waited and a louder bang! So we both got dressed, C folded up the massage table and we all sat on the couch, C on one side, M on the other squeezed up tight against me. We waited for the cops to break in the door and that's when C&M told me their real names so we could act like we hadn't been having sex minutes earlier. We heard steps go down the stairs then come back up and more banging. They called a chinese friend to come over to see who it was and it turned out to be a painter M had hired who was there to collect payment! LOL, we laugh about that to this day and they made it up to me next visit with a nice duo!

I was with a fairly open minded lady, and we had reversed roles and I was giving her a massage. Anyway she was fairly excited, so the next thing I hear is put your finger up my but. She's very clean so i quite happily did as I was told, it was a really hot experience.

Guest s**nflute
I was with a fairly open minded lady, and we had reversed roles and I was giving her a massage. Anyway she was fairly excited, so the next thing I hear is put your finger up my but. She's very clean so i quite happily did as I was told, it was a really hot experience.

The one time.....and only this one time was I did a reverse with certain MA was when she said....."could you please give me a finger and a shave""

That was a instant load blow.........

I've never opted for the reverse, maybe because I'm always tired and looking for pampering when I go. I should try it the next time I see a MPA. :)

I used to see one MPA regularly who had a technique where she'd just use her hands to reach down between my legs and cup and squeeze my balls. I was pleasantly surprised the first time she did it and I go back for that trick alone. She's the only one who does it and when I asked her how she came up with the move she said she just imagined what it'd be like if she was a guy.

Another great session years ago I had the MPA flip me over, climb on top a la cowgirl and ride my between her buttcheeks until I blew. That was crazy.

Has a MA ever done something during a massage that surprised you? What was it? Did you like it?

Sure, all of the time, that's why I prefer massage over SP's, unfortunately I still can't mention most of them even now, even if they happened decades ago and most of those people and places are no longer around. If you're into getting surprises then massage is the place to go.

Maybe one that I can mention was a long-retired independent I used to see occasionally who worked out of her home in the east end. One day, while I was on my stomach, she just decided to grab my two buns, spread them apart, and give me a big long lick between them! Not sure what made her decide to do that, but perhaps she had been thinking of doing it for awhile and she just decided to go for it. Needless to say my eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped when that happened. She'd seen me a couple of times already prior to that, but never showed any indications that she was interested in that. This takes a lot of trust to do obviously, and I guess she determined from my first two visits that I was clean and decided to proceed.

Whiteman, that would be awesome. I've had rimming sessions from SPs like that but in a MP would be mind blowing for the naughtiness factor alone :)

Posted from my iPhone

Whiteman, that would be awesome. I've had rimming sessions from SPs like that but in a MP would be mind blowing for the naughtiness factor alone :)

And that was far down the list of surprising things that have happened to me, if I had a list of surprising things that have ever happened to me, and I don't have such a list, that would probably rank #20 or something. It was as tame as I could go. :)

I do recall this one time in Laval (Montreal) I had booked from CL for a massage, she had the cutest little bum I had ever seen. I offered her a reverse because I wanted to put my hand all over her, she agreed. I did spend a good amount of time giving her a real massage (back, shoulder, neck, legs, bottom of her spine) I even did her temples, she was so relaxed and aroused that when I got to her bum and I was rubbing between her cheeks she pushed up her bum to let my finger inside her "temple". I was so hard and also aroused I almost blew my load there.

I told her it was her turn to finish what I came there for. Needless to say she went over our scheduled time but said it was the best massage she ever gotten.

I've had both a pussy slide and an italian. Both were a surprise and very hot!

Edited by swampgas
newbie errors

A few years ago, while visiting an asian massage parlor that I would frequent on a regular basis, the mama-san introduced me to lady that I will not soon forget. Besides giving one of the top massages I have ever received, she had perfected the art of erotic touching. One of the things she would do is place me in a crouched down position on all fours. She would then get behind me and give me a rim job while using both hands to give my scrotum work over so intense that my eyes would roll into the back of my brain. She had such control over the situation that she would not let me blow, and when she finally put me out of my blissful misery, the release was like none I have experienced before or since.

Now I'm getting all excited thinking back....need to partake of one of the fine MA's in the area tomorrow.

Speaking of asian places, when I was in Montreal, I went to one place which was always busy. They had 4 rooms, so usually it wasn't a problem. Now this place was kinda average in massage, and the girls had trouble with both english and french. All except the receptionist, who obviously needed to speak english well enough to greet the customers. She never did the massages, she was too busy at the reception. Too bad she was kinda hot.

One day I went in, and they were even busier than usual. So busy that they actually had to put me into an auxiliary massage room in the basement. This was a dark, damp room with a single hanging light bulb from the ceiling like you see in so many evil-layer interrogation rooms in the movies! I was fuming to myself about how this is going to be the last time I set foot in this place ever again. Now this is starting to sound like a massage from hell, I'm sure you're thinking, but it isn't.

After waiting and fuming in this room for over a half-hour, they eventually sent a girl down to take care of me. Although I couldn't really tell who it was initially since it was so dark in there, I noticed that she had better english than usual. Because we could communicate better, she was able to respond to my requests better, it was turning out to be a good massage. Eventually I discovered that this girl was the hot receptionist! They were so busy that day, that they had to send down the receptionist for me. From that point forward, I only requested her, and as it turned out, I was her only client. They really couldn't afford to lose her from the reception even for a moment, so for several months she limited herself exclusively to me!

Guest s**nflute
Speaking of asian places, when I was in Montreal, I went to one place which was always busy. They had 4 rooms, so usually it wasn't a problem. Now this place was kinda average in massage, and the girls had trouble with both english and french. All except the receptionist, who obviously needed to speak english well enough to greet the customers. She never did the massages, she was too busy at the reception. Too bad she was kinda hot.

One day I went in, and they were even busier than usual. So busy that they actually had to put me into an auxiliary massage room in the basement. This was a dark, damp room with a single hanging light bulb from the ceiling like you see in so many evil-layer interrogation rooms in the movies! I was fuming to myself about how this is going to be the last time I set foot in this place ever again. Now this is starting to sound like a massage from hell, I'm sure you're thinking, but it isn't.

After waiting and fuming in this room for over a half-hour, they eventually sent a girl down to take care of me. Although I couldn't really tell who it was initially since it was so dark in there, I noticed that she had better english than usual. Because we could communicate better, she was able to respond to my requests better, it was turning out to be a good massage. Eventually I discovered that this girl was the hot receptionist! They were so busy that day, that they had to send down the receptionist for me. From that point forward, I only requested her, and as it turned out, I was her only client. They really couldn't afford to lose her from the reception even for a moment, so for several months she limited herself exclusively to me!

That's because you are "Special"