Favourite Outdoor Sex Spots

Some discussions in another thread about outdoor sex (see below) has prompted me to start a thread on this topic.

Have you had sex outdoors? If so, what are your favourite local spots?

(Don't be too explicit about locations if you are concerned you will make them "too popular" next spring. :smile:)

As someone who's first sexual experiences were outdoors, (Lived in a small apartment as a teen, no car, in a town with lots of parks and green spaces), I still love that warm, moist outdoor breeze on my butt when I'm having fun.

To start the ball rolling:

There are some woods in the Carlington Heights area as well as various spots along the Ottawa River Parkway.

The other thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=33148#post33148

Which included:

I love the outdoors - a number of years ago, a girlfriend and I had a map of Ottawa and had sex in every park in town - marked the spot with an X and whenever I drive by any park now I can smile about that hot little redhead.

I have a partner in crime (so to speak) who claims to have enjoyed a romp or two at Meech Lake and the Champlain lookout.

Was in my early twenties...drove into Britannia Beach area, with lady friend. We got on the swings in the park at night time, naked. She was riding me cowgirl to start with legs above my head, when we were swinging back and forth the momentum force was just awesome. We then changed to reverse cowgirl, so I could grab onto her beautiful breasts, again very intense, but very hard on the ass!:mrgreen:

Sadly, I've never experienced the outdoors in this way...although I've always wanted to. I wonder if an SP would be willing to oblige me? Gives a new meaning to "outcall"... :-)

I haven't had the chance. But I want to. It would be so exciting. But sadly I have not met a girl who is into that kind of thing.

Guest f***nds4f**

My favourite spot is the park on Champlain Bridge at night. It is very dark and quiet.

My favourite spot is the park on Champlain Bridge at night. It is very dark and quiet.

Ah yes, Bate Island. Very popular with the gay community. Straight activity pretty much blends in, though more towards the Ottawa side down by the water.

Sadly, I've never experienced the outdoors in this way...although I've always wanted to. I wonder if an SP would be willing to oblige me? Gives a new meaning to "outcall"... :-)

Sweetie you are missing out.... The excitement of possibly being seen with the fresh air makes for a very alluring night!!! Especially with the right person ;)

Personally my favorite spot is just a random country road, up against a random country tree... I suggest it too all!

I can think of a few!!

1) a rest area along side of highway on top of a picnic table.... was just getting dark, so a little privacy, but could clearly see every car zooming by on highway at 75 feet away...

2) a big walking trail, which gets dozens of hikers daily, often hundreds on a nice weekend, we just stopped in them iddle of a busy trail, I pulled down her pants and we did it doggy standing up right there.... intence!

3) in a parking lot in the car's backseat...

4) in a lake, in a public swimming area, we swam out up to our necks..... she wrapped her legs around me, I pulled her suit to the side, it looked like we were hugging and kissing in the water.... but much more was going on.... people were swimming maybe 40-50 feet away..

5) an apartment balcony on the 10th floor, overlooking other apartment buildings.... I'm pretty sure we were watched! lol

....... ha I have too many to list! I'll stop here! good topic!! I love out door sex, where you may get caught, it's such a rush!

Another neat place for summer time frolicking, is along the highway heading out of Alymer towards Luskville when the road gets close to the Gatineau Hills. There are some nature trails up long the hills,with of course "water falls" not huge water falls, but safe enough for 2 lovers to have a cool bath on the rocks, followed up by a nice picnic, wine, you are all set!

Been there ,done that..it is fun especially if go on a week day early morning,no one around:shock:

on top of the rideau center near the over pass to the bay.

in the stair case of the rideau center, bus over pass area.

back of a movie theater (got caught once)

empty office building after hours

hot tub of a local spa with ppl less than 15 ft away. (wink)

elevators of apt building late at night

under a blanket right in front of her family while watching the god father.

on a motor cycle (stoped)

pools

in my highschool, university

fast food restraunt girls bathroom

I think the question should be where didn't I do it as a kid!

Guest i***k***

I think my most public experience was with this crazy blond on an OC Transpo bus when I was like 18. She was wearing a shirt, mini skirt, stockings (no panties) and heels and we were sitting just in front of the back door. She told me to reach up her skirt, rip her stockings and play with her. Needless to say it got hot and we got into it, couldn't wait to get to her place to finish up.

I was in NYC and had met up with a friend from Toronto there for an afternoon.. we were both so horny while having lunch together we wanted to do it right there...so i went upstairs to the washroom and he followed shortly there after...we hadn't realized that the upstairs was another part of the restaurant that was closed that time of day so we took advantage of it right there on a table....not only was it hot because of where it was but the thought of getting caught was a big turn on.

kisses,

Emma A

I sense a new year resolution in the making....nothing to share at this time, but if it works out, you will likely hear about it.. :twisted:

No one believes me but I actually had sex on the steps of Parliament in the summer of 2001, I don't know if you could get away with anymore, since 9/11 but I swear to christ/allah/buddah/ and that multi-armed elephant thing it happened!

No one believes me but I actually had sex on the steps of Parliament in the summer of 2001, I don't know if you could get away with anymore, since 9/11 but I swear to christ/allah/buddah/ and that multi-armed elephant thing it happened!

Is nothing sacred anymore - I mean :-D. Ok not quite the outdoors, but a female friend of mine in California told me - heck she's on the phone right now telling me about making out in a church while the service was in progress in the next room.

Guest f***2f***

The lifeguard stand at Mooney's Bay just after sunset when I was 18 with the hot 17 year old redhead next door.

When I was 17 fingered my gf's hot, red-head best friend to orgasm while my gf drove the car...we were sitting three abreast on the front bench seat of a Falcon....friend was in the middle. I surreptiously slipped my hand under her leg and under her mini and played with her clitty....she came...biting her lip and trying to make like nothing was going on.

BJ while driving in the car from my hot big titted blonde gf...first live in gf...while doing 120 on the 401...truckers got a helluva view of her pantyless pussy sticking up in the air....had to stop at a rest stop and fuck her in the back seat.

Is it any wonder red heads give me a boner???

(hmmm come to think of it blondes, brunettes and black haired girls have a hardening effect on me too....lol):boobies:

for the other motorcyclists out there, getting a hand job from behind while passing every car on the highway eventually possibly spraying the last past car(shit I was young then it did go feet not inches). Of course those were the days every motorcyclist was considered a dangerour criminal now with so many posers who knows what peoples reaction might be ( shit they might even call LE ).

can't do this these days my dick is smaller, probably would shrink to an inch in the wind, I'd catch a cold and die. plus if I ever did cum I'd just have a mess in my crotch....bottom line these days I could do this at a stop light and probably no one would notice 8-) .... getting old is so dignified and graceful right?

Main level parking garage in the market.

In my car on the side of the road in Rockcliffe with my girlfriend at the time after a party, we just couldn't wait.

On the bleachers at a local high school late one summer night.

Hogsback park, where they cleared the bushes (before they cleared the bushes). I still drive past it and grin.

Hogsback, on the rocks beside the rapids at night, as well there are still a number of other locations here even though they cut down bushes.

Now a days I like to go to some of the trails in the Gatineau mountains, great clearing off the Mackenzie lookout trail or climb down the rocks on the same trail to a private ledge, huge view overlooks the entire city, was observed once by a helicopter he was probably 100 meters away and I could see the pilots grin!

Also in the winter you can grab one of those cabins on the cross country ski trails if you get a window table you can see if others are approching and get dressed before they get there ski's or snow shoes off.

Weekends are great pickings in the industrial area parking lots, no one is working on a sunday night! (Sorry Tommy!!)

I had a thing for elevators but they have gotten to sophisticated you can't just stop them anymore. I had a great ride in one that was an open kinda trolly thing from the 1890's in NYC, it was a converted textile factory that was an IT office and I was doing afterhours installs a few clever harmless burshes with my company chaperon and she was all in! hmmmmm. Funny part was leaving the building into the back alley and 2 homeless people are making out in a refrigerator box in the alley! A few days later before I left she jumped me on the roof of the building in broad daylight! we were only on a 6 stroy building there were several million people that could have looked out thier windows and watched! I wish I new how to get a hold of her, real computer geek, with a smokin body!

Guest **st t***s @

just a couple of shares

lifeguard seat tower thing a meech lake

picnic tables at mooneys bay, daytime and nighttime

favorite of all time, at citi club or chez henri at the time, with gf, 2 floor bar on a saturday night, was a little slow, but many people around, teh balcony was open and we started getiing hot with kissing and rubbing, she was egging me on, so i put her on a bar stool, lifted skirt a little and started to fornicate with carnal intent....was hoping to finish fast so not to get caught, bartender cant remember name short nice french guy, came over asked me what we wanted to drink, all i could say was no thanks, he then waslked away, looked back, then came over with 2 beers and 2 shots, said if you dont mind, i got worried he said when youre finished i want to do a shot and have a beer with you.....we did the shots,he shook my hand, and we each had our beers, i was just finished then, was trying to zip up my pants and walked in big ol bouncer walter, and said you do that again and yer out of here, i just looked at the bartender and laughed and bought walter a beer and my gf, was now embarrssed and went down to the dancefloor.

god i loved that club for so many reasons