It's always neighbours that bring down a place. Unless there was some connection to underworld figures.

Well the neighbours wouldn't be bringing down a place, by calling the police unless there was very noticeable actions going on at the incall, be it a spa or a SP's incall. Such as a lot of traffic, both vehicle and foot traffic, at all hours, every day. It tends to draw attention to a place

Discretion is so important, whether it's a guy going to a lady's incall, or a lady coming to a guy's outcall...blend in, don't draw attention to yourself

RG

• Like 1

Those things are hardly reliable. Lots of places where you don't have a signal, and there's lots of times that a text is never immediate.

I agree. There will be a buzzer entry, just use that and try not to shout out the sp name and/or apartment number while at the front door of the building.

We always hope LE has bigger fish to fry, but they always seem to come back to the small easy fish when things are slow.

With the change in the law regarding prostitution, pretty soon LE might not have access to these easy fish anymore.

It seems that often these days its the low hanging fruit LE is most interested.

like cheking fishing licences on

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

On aho smwr day.

Hit send by error

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

It seems that often these days its the low hanging fruit LE is most interested.

like cheking fishing licences on

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

On aho smwr day.

Hit send by error

Posted via Mobile Device

Phone typing and big fingers not good

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Phone typing and big fingers not good

Posted via Mobile Device

LOL! :icon_lol:

Guest o*etw*****e

Wouldn't they need proof that something happened in order to charge an MA or client?

If a place is discreet and professional, I don't see why LE would bother..?

Wouldn't they need proof that something happened in order to charge an MA or client?

afaik, that is why they will focus on multi person setups with obviously foreign sps. Investigations can take months, including visiting the location, and I suppose phone calls for rates/services. All that for one single lady in her own apartment, no. Easy tho to target sps working in a more public location like hotel rooms, far too many ppl around. (in other words, I don't get why someone does this lol, as it seems just ripe for management calling LE).

Exactly. There's an old saying, "if they want to bust you, they will". However, from what I seen having been in this business for awhile, unless the police receive a complaint (e.g. loud noise, people coming and going at all hours, cars impeding traffic, suspicion of underage or trafficked persons, drugs, etc.), LE does not have the interest or manpower to set up stings for every inside provider.

I know an SP whose neighbour came across her website, called the police to complain and after a short "investigation" they concluded there was insufficient evidence to prove any laws were being broken (yes, she saw them sitting outside her place and she was able to verify she was being investigated). When they informed the neighbour of same, they reminded them that they were not the "morality squad" when the neighbour balked "but you have to arrest her, she's a prostitute".

I would image for massage providers (indy and spas), it would be somewhat the same logic.

If you aren't being a "heat score", you are probably going to be okay.

Guest ****ven

I think what is really important to remember is that there is always a risk of police involvement for both the SP and the hobbiest.

Discretion is important, and remembering to disclose as little information as possible is your best route. My general rule is that if something feels a little off go with your gut!

I know an SP whose neighbour came across her website, called the police to complain and after a short "investigation" they concluded there was insufficient evidence to prove any laws were being broken (yes, she saw them sitting outside her place and she was able to verify she was being investigated). When they informed the neighbour of same, they reminded them that they were not the "morality squad" when the neighbour balked "but you have to arrest her, she's a prostitute".

Can you imagine the frosty looks when they are mowing their lawns?:vatefaire: