A special milestone has been achieved...

Congrats to the diminutive one, you know him... you love him the one and only dummpy for surpassing 1000 posts of enlightening, informative and insightful information. Sometimes thought provoking and often amusing, his posts are a reason for the Ottawa section's success and a big factor in his recent winning of the valued member award as chosen by hobbiests and providers a like. Pistol Pete and boner aren't far behind and also provide great resources to the community.

In honor of his achievement check out these new vanity plates, you'll see him zipping across town from appointment to appointment in his stylish ride. I think the back bumper has a bumper sticker that says "honk if you're horny" :p

DUMMPYPLATESMALL.jpg

Congrats Dummpy! Information is wealth. Thanks for sharing and contributing.

Thanks CK and the rest of the community that make this a great place to get information and ideas. I know I am not the most level headed guy and I sometimes go off but you guys have been very patient with my idiosyncrasy's!

Hey give it a break dummpy, i've been trying to read all your posts and I'm now at post 739... lol..

just kidding keep up the informative reviews, personal memo's and recommendations.

congrats....

rub

Thanks CK and the rest of the community that make this a great place to get information and ideas. I know I am not the most level headed guy and I sometimes go off but you guys have been very patient with my idiosyncrasy's!

Your "idiosyncrasy's!" are your most endearing characteristic, Dummpy. :-? Less than than 1000 to go until the second millennium. Keep on posting!

Wow!!! I just hit 100 and I thought that was cool.

Congratulations Dummpy on your 1000 posts and for all your contributions to the forum.

Glad I could help with some of the posts...lol Congrats you tiger!!! Where does all the energy come from?? lol