A request for clarity, Ladies

While I truly enjoy the entire premise of this site, and the manner in which it's members behave and unbiased moderating, trying to figure out which provider offers what specific services can be, at best, frustrating. Typing in specific words in the search bar only leads to posts containing those key words. One still has to sift through the results in hopes the provider offers what you're seeking.

While the reviews are a great help, they do not always tell a complete story either.

I for one, would thouroghly appreciate clicking on a providers profile, and being able to read a list of exactly what services she offers. Just think of the time savings in terms of browsing review after review, searching, or p.m's sent back and forth.

The venue has already been provided, all that has to be done is for our valued s.p's to take a few minutes and detail their profiles appropriately.

Ladies, any thoughts/comments on the idea? After all, you are the people who have to answer the same questions again and again.

R.

• Like 1

Well, like life itself, I'm not sure it's as simple as that. A provider may list a range of services. Doesn't mean they'll all be offered to all clients. Doesn't mean the provider won't go beyond the list on occasion.

If you're a rude jerk, probably expect to have the world's quickest CBJ and then be sent politely on your way, no matter how many acronyms are in her list of services. On the other hand, if there's chemistry between you, ask for something off-menu and you may pleasantly be surprised. I know I have.

At best, a service list is simply a general range of possibilities, not a guarantee of what each client will receive. YMMV.

If you are looking for a complete story then you have to go and see the sp's yourself. Remember my experience with an sp will be completely different than yours will be. I may make an outstanding recommendation and then you could have a terrible time with the same woman. It's all about personalities and how you connect with them, I have had bad experiences with sp's I thought I would have had a great time with, and great times with ones other didn't enjoy. The best advice, if you think the lady offers what you are looking for, call her and go see her...that's the only way you will know for sure!

While I truly enjoy the entire premise of this site, and the manner in which it's members behave and unbiased moderating, trying to figure out which provider offers what specific services can be, at best, frustrating. Typing in specific words in the search bar only leads to posts containing those key words. One still has to sift through the results in hopes the provider offers what you're seeking.

While the reviews are a great help, they do not always tell a complete story either.

I for one, would thouroghly appreciate clicking on a providers profile, and being able to read a list of exactly what services she offers. Just think of the time savings in terms of browsing review after review, searching, or p.m's sent back and forth.

The venue has already been provided, all that has to be done is for our valued s.p's to take a few minutes and detail their profiles appropriately.

Ladies, any thoughts/comments on the idea? After all, you are the people who have to answer the same questions again and again.

R.

This is not like bying a car and choosing options in a brochure. Hygiene, respect and chemistry to name a few are things that will have an influence on service. YMMV and not everyone will get the same services therefore it is hard to list them.

Edited by loneskater
Spell check

Guest Ou**or**n

While many of the YMMV points are true it is good to know up front if she is a safe GFE, true GFE (BBBJ, DFK), or PSE. Most ladies consistently work within these ranges for first time clients.

Guest f***2f***
we cant specify, we are not machines and drives truth... it is definitly a ymmv situation...

to those people who ask what service you provide, i dont answer, its a turn off right there. I cook and i cleanup LOL

ha ha...i've seen you make that reply to jerks in the shout section.

guys have a little class...go for a visit...get to know her...your sp is a human being and usually a very passionate loving lady...treat her with respect and love and she will respond...well that's what happens for me anyway.:grin:

I do not like discussing what I will or won't do with a potential client. When you start discussing things like an itemized bill, it's a lot less fun when you actually get down to it. All you need to know, is that provided you're not hygienically impaired and you're not rude, there are A LOT of things that I'm happy to do for you.

I have to agree, Unfortunately some clients see a side of me which others do not. Thats because of the chemistry/regular visits. I have a basic menu that I always offer, other then that, it needs to be discussed at/during the visit. If you want an SP to promise certain things, you might get a mechanical experience rather then a gfe.

Email the SP that seems to suit you sweetie and go from there.... really its trial and error!

Good luck Sweets!

Public forum,

This is still a pubic forum and many of the ladies do not want their "services" displayed for all to see. I do know at least one occasion when this type of knowledge was used in a very harmful way to one service provider. And then there is the fact that this type of information can lead to comparisons, and quite frankly one adjective from one lady is not the same as anthers. The best example could be the BBBJ, can any of you remember some as being particularly good and others as not worth mentioning? Of course, so BBBJ in itself is meaningless. And then there is the whole BBBJTC controversy in Ottawa, for some reason there is a perception in Ottawa that a service provider who performs this must be nasty and black listed (with repercussions for their clients too!), so why would anyone want to advertise this in Ottawa (at least the touring girls still advertise it) I always consider any list open for discussion, I have developed relationships with special women over the years and gotten truly unmentionable mileage, if I stuck to a basic list I would never have found about so many kinky things that I enjoy! I do like one lady who toured recently and simply mentioned what was not on the list rather than what was on the list, and perhaps a more important questions is what are the do not's, however this is a better question to ask in person. I do think that it is fair to mention if you have any special kinks or preferences and ask the SP if they are comfortable with that. And one of the great things about this board is that most of the sp's are members and you can simply PM them and ask them, I pretty much guarantee that you will not be sending them anything shocking or new! However if they are like Dreamgirl and more interested in the event being intimate and passionate than this type of discussion may lead them to say that you are probably not a good match. So do be careful how you ask.

Very much on point Dummpy. As you indicated, it is all about the dialogue and finding a mutual level of comfort, nourrish the interaction and you may have an entire new vista of sensuality open up; a special woman may just reset your clock :)

Merry christmas everyone

Guest i***k***

I was very disappointed once by going to see someone without trying to get an idea of what "wasn't" on the menu (the list was long)... So now I inquire, sometimes the SP won't say or gets offended and I file under D.N.S. :)

A good example would be one of the very attractive ladies that recently toured Ottawa. She sent out several documents describing things with directions on how to inquire about specifics. Of course I followed the directions and she proceeded to tell me it was explained in the documents lol so I passed.

Being completely new to the hobby, this is a very insightful thread. I wasn't sure how to or even if one should approach the subject with a SP. Or when its appropriate and not. :-? I differently won't want to be disrespectful to any SP. So, thanks all for the great informative discussion.

Always check reviews as well and see if the reviewer has invited questions, it's not uncommon for one to close with "if you'd like further information you may PM me". Often those that do not like to post details will allow people to PM for said information, utilize that. If you are unsure then ask the reviewer in a respectful way, something like "I am still fairly new to seeing SP's and have never seen Kyra before, I enjoyed your review and am really interested in a lady that likes to xyz. I understand that YMMV applies to all situations but could you tell me in your experience if this is a possibility with her?" Of course he'll tell you to get your own girl as I'm all his ;) but still it's another way to find information.

Not to mention if you discover that you and this other Cerbie have similar taste in ladies you can start watching for each others reviews as you'll now save time in finding the 'gems' as they come into town.

I have to say that I have no issues being asked what is on my menu, however I do not stray from MY Menu, Ever. I like being asked just incase I might have not included somthing that is usually offered. Its a personal choice on my part and the gentlemen who I am close with are very respectful of my decision.

Its better to ask then to assume or listen to what another member says the SP offers. There are little weiners out there that do like to cause drama...we have seen this lately... lol hence all the bans Mod is doing.

Sage advice from all here, it's a different experience everytime you walk thru the door even if you have seen me several times before. An introductory email that arrives in my box with a list of acronyms will be deleted if vulgar or advised to look elsewhere. For me it's not because the games are unpalatable but the mentality behind it is. In my mind it elicits a dog show. Do you jump thru hoops, run the ramps and steps, walk expertly on a leash and sit still for treats? I do realize the necessity of ensuring you are going to have fun but entertaining is so much more to me and I like to spend precious time with people who are looking for so much more...

Catherine

Mystery has its advantages. I want to be surprised. I want to "not be sure" that everything I want will be granted. It's the whole experience that counts.

That does not mean that I want a bad experience so I do my homework. But, I don't go ballistic over disappointments - it's part of life, and makes the good better.

e - who spent too much on Xmas shopping and is now curtailing on extra-curricular activities.

I appreciate reading the views of the different sides of the fence on this one. My personal take on this is if you communicate in a respectful manner, most ladies will share the info with you. Now like some of the other members have expressed, and some of us have experienced, if the mood, chemistry etc is right then other things can happen which might not be listed on a 'menu'.

As clients, we always preface with YMMV - and sometimes when one does experience that so called extra mileage, it really is a personal thing between two consenting adults. Some things are best left shared between two consenting adults :-).

• Like 1

This is not like bying a car and choosing options in a brochure. Hygiene, respect and chemistry to name a few are things that will have an influence on service. YMMV and not everyone will get the same services therefore it is hard to list them.

Hello, I would like a redhead with fine upholstery, a deep plush pussy, with room for an occasional fist. Could you make the lips operate on both suck and blow modes, and for safety, funbags that deploy whenever my buddies show up.

I would like an extra flexible model that is capable of cruising down the mattress but can also handle the off-road banging that comes from public parks and sometimes a church confessional.

Oh, and can I finance that with zero interest and a long term payment plan.

Thanks. WHAT six months and then I may not get a redhead - maybe a used brunette with one blown out.... fine, I take it.

Women are not cars - they are people and chemistry is always a factor. I see certain brands of cars on the road that i would never consider driving - I guess we all have our tastes and preferences. The info provided here is like a roadmap, it gives you a clue but you have to travel your own road.