Let me get straight to it. My six pack is now a keg. My love handles have become shipping containers. My rolls are fully buttered.

Now, I do have a stunning personality, sense of humor, and spectacular wit.

However, how do you deal with us certified fat bastards that line up for your service. All the MAs are so nice. They really do treat me well. Are we talking Oscar performance or does size really not matter?

• Like 1

I like em all, big or small. A jerk is a jerk, whether he's slim, buff, or large. A fun, nice guy, is fun and nice no matter the size.

And someone as awesome as you are shouldn't ever be concerned about something as trivial as size! Plus, I think you look great :)

• Like 7

I've never met you but like Cleo said, a jerk can come in all shapes and sizes. If you're a fun-loving, respectful gentleman, with a sense of humour (which is evident you are) then I could honestly give a rat's butt how much you weigh, or what year you were born. To me, those 2 set of numbers are completely inconsequential and irrelevant. :)

• Like 7

I like em all, big or small. A jerk is a jerk, whether he's slim, buff, or large. A fun, nice guy, is fun and nice no matter the size.

And someone as awesome as you are shouldn't ever be concerned about something as trivial as size! Plus, I think you look great :)

I was not fishing however I am thinking a spoof of Tears for Fears - Trout, trout, let it all out.

So it is jerk vs. nice guys with nice guys winning.

I got a call from my junior hockey team asking me to speak at an event - feeling a long way from the 185 lb goalie that was being actively scouted by the NHL until an injury.

Triggered body image fears and got me thinking about how we engage with body size in this line of work.

Thanks. I like your look more!

Additional Comments:

Even if the ratt's ass is trailer home size. Thanks for the clarity. I will keep the personality and the cherry pie.

Great thread! I also am loveably plus-sized and have wondered what is going through a girl's head when she sees Jabba the Hut in front of her. In a strip club, no problem... however at the massage parlour, there is no, well, hiding from it.... My experience is far more limited at the MP, but I also have been treated well. Sometimes, I think the poor attendant is thinking "WTF??". Still, they remain professional. I had to chuckle because last time, "I'm sexy and I know it" was playing as I got ready for the session. I was au naturel just in time for 'wiggle,wiggle,wiggle'. At least I got a laugh!

• Like 3

... as long as you share the pie ;)

(Happy 3.14)

I'm with the lovely MA's above, but with a SP POV - A jerk will not get my time. A gent? if I have time to share.

Big or small, I love men and women, and all the fun variants along the way - Tall, Short, Trans, Queer, Skinny, Fat, Old, ... its all just different colors of the same tree ;)

• Like 1

As a teenybopper or a twenty-something, I had long flowing hair down past my shoulders, I am a bit less than 6', and I was skinny: "Jim Morrison-esque", I had been told. That is until I opened my mouth, and people could automatically sense that I was a colorless, humorless geek, who was constantly falling in love and getting his heart broken.

Today, I'm at least 50lbs heavier than back then, i.e. I am much more "well-rounded", and flowing hair is impossible today. Also my penis is not nearly as responsive as it used to be; two shots on goal is a pipedream now. However, I also don't have marbles in my mouth when I talk to women these days, I'm much more comfortable in my own skin, and people can sense that. For example, these days at strip clubs I don't even have to ask a girl to join me, I find they often come sit down on their own with me. I ask them how their day has been, and I listen to them properly, not boredly. I've noticed women in general, seem to make more eye contact with me and smile. I lost my Jim Morrison looks, but I wouldn't trade a single thing to go back to those days again. Good looks are wasted on the youth, most don't know what to do with it.:)

I find that my regulars get cheered up when they recognize my voice on the phone, and want to know if I'm dropping by. Their usual business-like voices go from business-like to loose and casual. I then in turn get cheered up knowing that there are people who are cheered up by me. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, if people act cheerful around you, then that's because they really are.

• Like 2

I resemble that remark!

Always wondered about that.

Interesting to see some of the responses

Cody

Guest j****1

Ain't that the truth. I still have most of my hair but the body isn't responding like it used to. I exercise and hour per day but seems like it takes allot of time to get the old baby fat off.

Attitude is everything!

I agree with Cleo that fun people are just that, fun. It's surpasses anything else.

Handsome comes in different packages. ;)

I love all various types, sizes and any ethnicity.

I want to have fun with all of you!

• Like 1

I like to think of myself as a well rounded person, but must admit that physically I would prefer to be much less rounded. So it's comforting to see the nice words here from the MAs.

It seems to me though this works both ways. Though most of the MAs I have the pleasure of supporting are quite stunning it is not an essential qualification for providing a great massage.

When I first starting this hobby in a serious way I used to follow the same MA to the various places she worked. Her name was Sylvie and I still very much miss her. I would occasionally often have an appointment with her and find her a bit down when I arrived because a custmer, usually an out-of-towner, had cancelled an appointment because he didn't like her looks. That seemed quite cruel to me, but I also thought it was very stupid because she was great company, a terrific masseuse and the endings were always very, very happy.

• Like 1

A mans physical appearance is unimportant to me as long as he is clean and walks thru my door with his head in the right place. I have a tendancy to prefer my men a little on the "thick" side but it doesn't impact my enjoyment of the time together if they are tall and slim or overly robust as long as they show up with the intent of having a good time. Attitude is key...

cat

• Like 1

First off I'd like to thank all for contributing to this great string (and those contemplating contributing more). As a guy who quit smoking a couple of years ago and put on a mini life raft around the middle, it is quite interesting to hear feed back from fellow cerbites. Its been a couple of years now and the weight just seems to stay, despite the gym thing - I know its a matter of "calories in calories out" in my case anyways.

I've never been accused of a lack (or suplus) of confidence but must admit its great hearing from the ladies that "we larger guys" are still welcome and valued. I've pulled back from the hobby quite a bit for the past while because of a bit of the "embarassment factor", maybe its time to revisit that attitude.

Thanks again all!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Aw, you guys are cute...

Please remember that we (the girls) aren't all hardbodies either... The same thoughts run through own heads on a daily basis, well I know that they do for me anyways. I don't have abs, never had and probably never will. I've never been a size 2 (maybe when I was 5) but now, never will be. (If I was I'd look severely coat-rackish...) The weight I'm sitting at now, is not the weight I want to be at in the long run, but even after all that, I still feel sexy.

So the next time you guys worry about the extra padding in the middle, picture your favourite SP standing in the mirror cursing her jiggly thighs, stretched marked boobies or bloated mid-section... Believe me, it happens. ;)

Love yourself first, or try to, and the rest will follow. :D

(On a personal note, I prefer bigger guys, cause I'm not a spinner/waif and I don't wanna break them. Hehehe!

I may not be a Greek God, but i still do the muscle pose in front of the mirror all he time.

Why? Because i feel like a greek god and i see myself as that......at least in my own mind.....and it is the

Only way to see my feet......hahahaha

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest ***nsut***jr

I always convert my weight to metric that way I weigh about half as much as I do in pounds.

On the serious side I don't so much care about the size I am its more about the performance. No not that performance.

As us guys get older we tend to think we are in better shape than we really are and that is dangerous to our health.

I may be a BFF but I do pay attention to my cardio condition.

I'd rather save the heavy breathing for playtime and not after climbing one flight of stairs;

J

Great thread as I recognize myself in each comment...

Statistics suggest that between the age of 25 and 50, a man will gain an average of a pound a year.

I can say that it seems somewhat true.

I also take good care of myself and made up my mind that my little weight excess is part of my genetics.

My goal is to get back to my ideal weight and shape but hey, isn't that the goal of anybody with a little weight excess?

After the visit to my doctor yesterday, he put me on a "paleolithic" diet.

He put it in simple terms, "you are a Type A, O-negative, caveman - eat like one. Protein, vegetables, some fruit, a little grain. All this refined stuff is killing you. I suggest you start eating what you hunt."

Does this mean I get to drag the females of the species back to my cave?

Thanks UT. This thread and especially the ladies responses made my day!

It seems like something we were all a little curious about, but were not ready to ask ourselves.

See as a self conscious younger male (I'm only 24 lol), i use to weigh in up wards of 330lbs, until i lost almost 90 pounds one winter and then put on a good 50 in muscle weight, but I'm still the stalky build. When i go see a sp or mp and watch them float into the room and realize i have at least 100lbs on them sometimes more its a little intimidating to be a heavier set guy.

I'm glad to see all the lovely replies from the ladies who say they like a little extra padding, makes me feel a weeeee bit better about being a big guy with a lot to love lol.