Happy New Year Cerbers

Happy New Year to all the Cerb members.

I wish you all the best of Luck, to be Safe, Healthy but most of all HAPPY.

GOOD LUCK IN 2009...

Kisses Tracey...

Hey Tracey -- best wishes and good luck to you as well and thanks for your responsiveness to calls and txt messages over the last year.

Happy New Year to everyone on CERB and to all newbies who join. May the new year be with lots of naughty adventures... AND and special Happy New Year to all my fellow SP's on CERB! XOX

Dearest friends of CERB,

Well what a year! outstanding threads,posts,members- (honourable mention to CK for his B&S scams, Catherine for her intelligent outlook from the SP perspective and of course her outstanding service and Dummpy 1000 + posts (with wealth of information) our newest CERB valued member, and I have to say a personal thanks to PrettyPaige-for some very erotic times..many times in 2008 8) and of course MOD who has put in the countless hours to bring this site where it is today- "Great place to be"...chat room-with cam, Thread nominations to keep our writing skills amazing and colorful...and most of all to the SP's to providing us with outstanding service,voiced their concerns, and have area to advertise locally and with the new POST A SHOUT.

Needless to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 2008 year and very much looking forward to 2009!

Wishing everyone a very safe/healthy/enjoyable 2009!:mrgreen:

126161.gif

Hey Cap did you lift that from the same place I did for my blog ? Why you...I oughta... :)

Well here's another pose from this group of fine ladies. I'm kinda partial to "w y"... I share the sentiments of those who've posted previously and say... gents may your hobbying be plentiful and exciting, ladies keep doin that thing you do , that thing you do so well!

HappyNewYear.jpg

Nice CK! No, I didn't steal it, someone emailed it to me and being the selfless man I am, I just decided to share it.