How many times a week do you masturbate?

Guest f***2f***
I second that! :grin:

Come on Athana, share your new kinky discovery with us. ;)

Yeah yeah that's it.....maybe even an amateur video of you using it ha ha

I can go up to 2-3 times a day and sometimes nothing (mostly due to how busy I'll be)

Posted via Mobile Device

i like this thread.

i find it interesting that by and large the typical number of times that keeps popping up is around 3-5 per week, which is exactly what anthropologists would have predicted. it may interest some to know that as a species, human libido fall somewhere between gorillas and chimps. although these other species do not masturbate ( they do play with themselves but rarely to climax), their libido can be gauged by how often they engage in intercourse. Gorillas on average once a week, chimps once a day. of course you will always have the aberrations and outliers (like some of you horn dogs), but its no surprise that most people are typically reporting in the 3-5 range roughly.

that being said, i personally feel i can outperform a chimp, and i side with those of you who need it at least once a day. besides, what the hell good is the development of an opposable thumb, if you can't spank the monkey....literally.

Guest W***ledi*Time
As fast as they can make ..........Kleenex!!!!!

ha ha ... if we ever see a new member registering as kleenexman, we'll know he's really antlerman's alter-ego ...

Almost everyday. Once, in my 20s, 7 times in a day. Sore beyond believe, and never tried that many times again. But even now in my 40s, quite often twice a day. A few times shortly after visiting a SP or MP, I got home and have to do it again. Almost everytime I get in the shower, the urge is there. Hot tubs, swimming pools etc will get my engine going. If I don't have a partner near by, I will have to take care of business later. Never in the hot tub or the pool though.

Nonstop724

4-5 times a week here as well. It seems like that's the concensus

3-4 times I'd say per week. It depends on how I'm feeling?

..................... Never in the hot tub or the pool though.

Nonstop724

thank you for that clarification...I was worried were to go swimming or relaxing.......

ha ha ... if we ever see a new member registering as kleenexman, we'll know he's really antlerman's alter-ego ...

I was debating having the Mod change my name......but this is my known hobby name.......it might create confusion......

I was debating having the Mod change my name......but this is my known hobby name.......it might create confusion......

Careful Antlerman, you are about to cross the 1000 post threshold, you need to save it for a real zinger of a post! Kleenex with Aloe perhaps?:grin:

I joke, your posts always make me laugh, looking forward to many more rants, comments and interesting posts!

Too much of a good thing can be bad for you. Disagree ?

When you are young you can heal quickly, when you're older not so quickly.

If you bruise your banana and you have lots of time on your hands, and

you're a hands-on type of guy, and you're always horny, you have a

dilemma. :-?

Solutions anyone ? (Chastity belt, temporary anti-horny pill, get another

hobby, straight jacket...)

Trying to save it for the Real Thing.

I know I already replied to this thread, but I'm revising whatever I said before because I am in a period of horny like never before seen.

I've been flicking one off twice a day for the past three or four days now.

• Like 1

Everyday!!!Sometimes 2 or 3 times. It's a must for me to be a happy camper...is that bad?! lol. I wake up pretty horny in the morning and my naughty drawer is sooo close it seems almost a waste to not pleasure myself. :)

• Like 2

Everyday!!!Sometimes 2 or 3 times. It's a must for me to be a happy camper...is that bad?! lol. I wake up pretty horny in the morning and my naughty drawer is sooo close it seems almost a waste to not pleasure myself. :)

Give me a call anytime if you need a hand, Belle!

You know what they say -- if you wash it for more than a minute, you're playing with it. ;)

..c..

Shower the best time! At least once a day...:sm185:

Guest b****9

At least everday in the shower, and sometimes again in the evening especially if the misses is not in the mood to help.

Well like the title says:

How many times do you (not somebody else) play with your "instrument" ;) ?

Everybody is welcome to answer!

Me, once a day... that makes about 5-7 week

Happy masturbation everybody! :D

I have been Happily married for 15 years so EVERY day of course :bddog: Depending on the day sometimes I will even do it twice if I can find the alone time.

Guest S***e

The question is moot as I'm in a constant state of masturbation!

Wack Old Spike