How many times a week do you masturbate?

i would have to say about 5 to 7 times a week for a normal week, but some week is more dependind on how long i haven't had sex.

holly crap!!!!!

You think about how many trees are being killed by men every day by wacking off!!!!!!!

Dosen't everybody just use their sock??????

lol...at 10-14 times a week, that would either get very expensive, or you'd spend all your time in between doing laundry! :-) Mind you, then you'd get that "fresh out of the dryer" feel... :jackoff:

if I cant sleep (which happens often as I'm practically an insomniac).....

if I have a call that leaves me with spank-bank material.....

so probably14 times a week...?

;-)

The key piece of data missing in most of the the above posts concerns the age of the reporter. I recall doing it 3 to 4 times a day (maybe more sometimes) at my peak around 20 years old. However, it has declined with age to an average of 2 to 3 times a week right now in my 60's (but sometimes less and sometimes more depending on what's on my mind). Strangely enough, I can usually handle matters myself (while looking at a video) much faster than when I am with a lady, but I guess that's a good thing!

The key piece of data missing in most of the the above posts concerns the age of the reporter. I recall doing it 3 to 4 times a day (maybe more sometimes) at my peak around 20 years old. However, it has declined with age to an average of 2 to 3 times a week right now in my 60's (but sometimes less and sometimes more depending on what's on my mind). Strangely enough, I can usually handle matters myself (while looking at a video) much faster than when I am with a lady, but I guess that's a good thing!

You could always cross reference this survey with the real age survey, collate the data, run statistical analyses...

Short answer:

As often as three times a day, and as few as once a month.

Longer answer:

When my mind is not fully occupied by "work" of any sort I find that my imagination and nether regions are in cahoots with each other. Then the pressure builds, and release is needed. I like to keep my hands busy.

I average 2 to 3 times per week. I thought I would post so others not doing it 14+ times per week could feel normal too HAHA.

GHT

Guest f***2f***
if I cant sleep (which happens often as I'm practically an insomniac).....

if I have a call that leaves me with spank-bank material.....

so probably14 times a week...?

;-)

Listen I don't sleep well either soooo if you need a little help...well you know I'm just a giver!!

It seems like there are a lot of men and women (myself included) who spend a lot of time masterbating when they could be helping each other out. Wouldn't that be so much more fun? I think I should start a new web site dedicated to finding assistance on-demand...911-play :-)

almost every day....twice sometimes..........it is a great stress relief after work.......I should buy shares in the kleenex companies......might make some extra cash.....:grin:

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/w/watching_you_masturbate-1615.jpg

Antlerman, have you ever been caught masturbating?

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/w/watching_you_masturbate-1615.jpg

Antlerman' date=' have you ever been caught masturbating?[/quote']

getting caught means you were doing it secretly........

I do ity with the windows open and in plain view.......adds to the excitement........hehehehehehehe:jackoff:

ditto

I`m an older working man outside and my hands are rough (both) I sometimes hurt myself ( vigorus pumping for quite awhile I`ll scatch myself) and getting all set up with my favorite pictures and a bunch of lube so I don`t hurt myself is just too much hastle but I still masterbate a couple times a week. Wish us guys had better toys to use, they all seem to be for the girls.

If I could afford it I`d see a SP every day and not have to jerk off. Not saying it isn`t fun just saying it`s more work than it used to be:jackoff:

I've been feeling even more hornier since I'm trying to quite smoking. I would have to say that some days I masturbate 2 - 3 times. On average around 7-9 times a week, if I am really busy working.

:handjob: