• Buddhism
    • Judaism
    • Muslim
    • Protestant
    • Hinduism
    • Sikh
    • Atheism
    • Other

I'm a big-bAng theorist since the age of 9, but if I had to jump back into it for some useless reason I would choose to pray to Allah because he is promissing me 72 virgins when I arrive.

rub

I hate to criticize with your methodology professor, but one choice for Protestant is probably going to skew your results. People who identify as protestants are a huge chunk of the Canadian popluation, (probably about one third) and the differences between each denomination are pretty big. I am not sure it will tell you much.

You missed "Not religous". Some of us do not live by the edicts of an imaginary being, let alone anyone elses.

You missed "Not religous". Some of us do not live by the edicts of an imaginary being, let alone anyone elses.

"Atheism" is a choice on the poll. And if you're agnostic, you can always pick "Other".

Not to hijack the thread, but I have come across a new and very interesting religion in the strip bars which encourages nudity :smile:. They also believe that aliens have created us in their laboratories. (Apparently it is a growing religion and I love to go to (their) church with some female worshippers:grin:).

Going back to the original thread, I do believe in Darwin's evolution but can't (don't have any evidence) to reject creation either. So I guess, "other" will apply to me.

Well you could have just said christian which is the belief of jesus christ. which would of umbrellaed 50% of Canadians. WINK.

I believe in the religon of lets just all have fun and get orgasmic and when we all cum say OH MY GOD!!!!

Nice poll..... I voted with one of the upper two choices... But neing as naughty as I am, prefer my wn church and its open for anyone to knee before and pray to.. Wink!Wink! Sorry about the naughty thoughts

Having grow up a Catholic in a heavily Protestant country was a very interesting experience. The nice thing about Canada is the lack of divide between religions. Back home in England is still very different, people still take religion very seriously. It is the one great thing about Canada, tolerance is a very enjoyable concept.

The cowboy is Anglican, it's the best of both worlds, all the fulfillment of being Catholic with none of the guilt.

The cowboy is Anglican, it's the best of both worlds, all the fulfillment of being Catholic with none of the guilt.

Dummpy was the alter boy and the choir boy for many years! Still no guilt :)

Well this thread put a smile of my face this morning. I remember during drivers ed - the instructor giving advice on watching the road, paying attention etc and he had this quote. Three things you do not talk about while driving are sex, politics and religion. :-P

So how does that relate to this thread - I don't care what religion my companion is, as long as while we're together she keeps yelling 'oh god, my god, take me Seymour, take me, I am yours, Seymour you are a fucking god'.

ok - I feel better now. :smile: