Ladies just a reminder

Ladies ask us to be clean showered and fresh when we see them and I agree.

But ladies when it is the time of month maybe we should be informed or you should take day or two off

Nothing worse than going to take condom off and it is red have a little respect for us as well

Well reviewed lady so Im not outing her in public because I know it will start a war

But a little common sense when it comes to this would be nice

But ladies when it is the time of month maybe we should be informed or you should take day or two off

Nothing worse than going to take condom off and it is red have a little respect for us as well

Well reviewed lady so Im not outing her in public because I know it will start a war

But a little common sense when it comes to this would be nice[/quote

Without getting into details about menstration,there are other reasons why your condom could have been a little red,in saying that,perhaps if you can't handle what comes out of a female maybe you shouldn't go in a female!I think this is something that could have been handled in a pm.

• Like 6

Yes, this should be an easy one. I do not book while menstruating, or at least I will explain I am only available for massage and happy endings for the next 3 days. There are times however, a lady may think they are done the cycle.... and wham! It may start again from all the action. Or perhaps just started?

• Like 3

Without getting into details about menstration,there are other reasons why your condom could have been a little red,in saying that,perhaps if you can't handle what comes out of a female maybe you shouldn't go in a female!I think this is something that could have been handled in a pm.

I seem to recall that there were a few reminder threads started over the last few months... perhaps they should have all been handled in private too? Even though some subjects/reminders are redundant, especially the ones about hygiene and safety, these are always subjects that will keep coming back every so often.

I also don't understand why when 'we', the ladies, start a thread and share our concerns it is considered acceptable

but when a gentleman does it he gets treated in a hostile manner.

I would like to add that sometimes Mother Nature's "gift" comes without any warning and at an innapropriate time. It is entirely conceivable that she started her period while you were engaged in intercourse.

Yes, I totally agree and it can definitely happen when we least expect it.

• Like 8

I seem to recall that there were a few reminder threads started over the last few months... perhaps they should have all been handled in private too? Even though some subjects/reminders are redundant, especially the ones about hygiene and safety, these are always subjects that will keep coming back every so often.

I also don't understand why when 'we', the ladies, start a thread and share our concerns it is considered acceptable

but when a gentleman does it he gets treated in a hostile manner.

Yes, I totally agree that it can happen.

Hygiene is one thing, bodily functions are another,we cannot control mother nature, but we all can control our ability to be clean.He was not complaining about unsanitary sp's or odourous females,so it isn't the same ,he was speaking about a subject as meg for fun said we can't always control.Sorry if you thought I was being hostile,wasn't at all ,making a suggestion,isn't that allowed?and hygiene issues happen with more than a few ,this thread was speaking about an incident between one hobbyist and one sp,therefore my suggestion to a pm.Imo,it is you that seems to be "hostile".

I do know how things work and yes it could have just started

I did not say anyones name just a friendly reminder thats all if it was known by the person I have been told by many ladies I can't do FS today because I have a visitor thats all I was saying

The person in question is not on cerb and I will be sending the agency an email nor will I say in a PM who it is as bashing is not permitted

Simply I was just giving a friendly reminder didn't mean to upset you ladies

I do know how things work and yes it could have just started

I did not say anyones name just a friendly reminder thats all if it was known by the person I have been told by many ladies I can't do FS today because I have a visitor thats all I was saying

The person in question is not on cerb and I will be sending the agency an email nor will I say in a PM who it is as bashing is not permitted

Simply I was just giving a friendly reminder didn't mean to upset you ladies

I used to get all shy about having to tell a client that it was my " Time", but now I simply come out with it. As it is just apart of life as a women. But ya, I can certainly understand how you would have felt. No worries, I didnt get upset:)

Men are entitled to their opinion as well. Sure we may start our period unexpectedly But we usually know around when it should start. The gentlemen should be informed. Blood is not a little issue. Blood can be deadly.

• Like 3

But a little common sense when it comes to this would better nice[/quote

)

Well Cheektocheek had a reminder to give which makes a PM useless. The post is fine IMO and obviously he had quite a surprise. If you know it is time let is know which I have been made aware in the past........no need for menusration 101....but as a lover of DATY this post really made me think here

I will reiterate...not all of us have a regular, calendar counting type of menstruation. Nor do all of us have any warning signs of it's impending arrival. This could make for an uncomfortable or unpleasant experience (one I have not yet gone thru, touch wood) so bear in mind that the lady may not have been trying to deceive!

• Like 4

Men are entitled to their opinion as well. Sure we may start our period unexpectedly But we usually know around when it should start. The gentlemen should be informed. Blood is not a little issue. Blood can be deadly.

So can playing without protection,but many do it ,and that is intentional and who said MEN weren't entiltled to their opinion.If this was an issue that had happened more than once or even twice to this individual then I could support a thread,but he was speaking of one incident ,with one sp,thats why the suggestion was made to a pm.Fair is fair,in the same circumstances.

Christy, this IS an important thread. Not all men have SO's or sister etc... Not all men understand the ins and outs of the female cycle. It is a great thread to spread some info and perhaps dispel some misconceptions!

• Like 1

Not only do not all men understand these things, but most women know that we are sometimes unexpectedly surprised, too.

It's a shame that this happened, for sure. The good thing is that he was using a condom which minimizes his risk not only of STI transmission, but also of contact with blood (which can also be a source of infection).

• Like 1

I will reiterate...not all of us have a regular, calendar counting type of menstruation. Nor do all of us have any warning signs of it's impending arrival. This could make for an uncomfortable or unpleasant experience (one I have not yet gone thru, touch wood) so bear in mind that the lady may not have been trying to deceive!

Absolutely understood Meg. ! No worries... Such is life . I have actually lived the same experience as cheektocheek.....on my 2ND visit as a hobbyist....when I asked she did know

He got pounced on on the very first post and I understand where he is coming from.....that's all

Christy, this IS an important thread. Not all men have SO's or sister etc... Not all men understand the ins and outs of the female cycle. It is a great thread to spread some info and perhaps dispel some misconceptions!

Yes I get that and I agree,I was just explaining why I said what I said.But also when we are intimate with one another as adult men and women we all should be aware of all the possibilities of our bodies functions and non functions.that is different than being unclean,and to others that are pouncing on my reply,why respond to my reply,I am entitled to my opinion,reply to his thread.

Guest S**a*Q

This is an aside thought but you may get a better visit with a lady who's on her period. I'm personally a hell of a lot more randy during that time. :) Hormone shift in his favor Lol.

He got pounced on on the very first post and I understand where he is coming from.....that's all

I agree, he got hit hard and unnecessarily so I think. I do think most responses were very reasonable though, there's always a 1 or 2 that feel they have to vent.

Edited by billybob

So can playing without protection,but many do it ,and that is intentional and who said MEN weren't entiltled to their opinion.If this was an issue that had happened more than once or even twice to this individual then I could support a thread,but he was speaking of one incident ,with one sp,thats why the suggestion was made to a pm.Fair is fair,in the same circumstances.

He was just asking us to maybe let the guys know so they can have a choise on seeing us or not.

Yes I get that and I agree,I was just explaining why I said what I said.But also when we are intimate with one another as adult men and women we all should be aware of all the possibilities of our bodies functions and non functions.that is different than being unclean,and to others that are pouncing on my reply,why respond to my reply,I am entitled to my opinion,reply to his thread.

because we also have an opinion CC. That's all. I'm not fighting. Just saying...

I am lucky as this monthy affair is quite regular so I am very aware. If a guest wants to book with me at this time I let them know I am only available for massage.

I have never been asked why and its never awkward at all. My friend has been informed and he may make the choice himself.

It's all about choices, I'm a huge fan.

• Like 2

I agree, periods sometimes can't be helped & they

arrive early like the annoying relative who

will not stay at the hotel you suggested.

It happened early in my career & I was mortified.

The guy punched his fist into the counter of the hotel bathroom

& it was one of the few times I felt

a rush of adrenaline attributed to fear.

Believe me, while a man may be unimpressed,

we are the ones at risk of being alone with someone

whose reaction is not rational.

I know no women who would do this on purpose.

When I was later apologizing to my agency boss because the client flipped

she looked at me & said

"Hey, relax, I am not upset. It happens.

Besides, he is having relations with a 32 year old woman of child bearing age.

If he doesn't realize it might happen & can't handle it, tough."

I was still embarrassed but I felt better & it put it in perspective.

I am neither pre-pubescent nor post-menopausal & to

me it's not the same as hygiene, but equal to a

client who burps while kissing you

or farts while you are going down on him.

Especially if he is in a relaxed state of bliss. It happens you know.

Can it be helped? Probably not & I imagine he is upset where I am not.

Some things in life are simply out of our control.

Especially bodily functions.

No woman wants it to happen & I imagine when it does, as in my case,

she is as unhappy if not more.

If she DID know & did not inform, condoms notwithstanding, that is inconsiderate but I agree with Cat.

Bills need to be paid & kids need to be fed.

And life will go on!

Sandi

• Like 1

I am one of the few lucky ladies who no longer has that time of the month, but I do understand where the guys are coming from. Being a Bi-girl I have had it happen to me. I have showed up for a "play" date just to find out her monthly is there and I made the trip for nothing. It can be very disappointing and I felt she should have told me before I left. (In my case she knew she was). I also agree with some of the ladies who have stated that sometimes they can't predict when it will hit. So I think the point of the thread was if you are regular on your monthly please be honest with your guests and things will go better. But guys also please remember that not all ladies can plan ahead and sometimes things just happen. When I used to get mine it would be at spuratic times and sometimes I would get it a couple of times in one month. It was not something I could schedule around or plan.

Please all play safe and have fun!

• Like 1

I don't think anyone should be taking this gentle reminder personally. Yes the visitor can sometimes come without warning and be unpredictable, but I don't think that's what this thread is about.

Sometimes the lady may very well be in the know about her "visitor" and simply not clue the client in on it because she wants that $200. I am NOT saying this of all ladies, and certainly not of any ladies on here. So please don't bite my head off. In my experience the majority of ladies will have enough respect for us to let us know if it's that time of the month and will simply offer restricted services during that time or will take the time off. But sadly there is the minority who will not. Unfortunately not everyone on this planet is honest and respectful, men and women alike. I think this reminder is for those ladies who purposely leave out that little bit of information when booking the appt. If you're not that kind of lady then there's no sense in taking offense to it.

I don't take offense to the many "reminder" threads about gentleman's hygiene and/or cancellations, etc because I know I'm not that kind of client and I know those threads have nothing to do with me.

• Like 4

Women's mestral blood can attract bears. So if your incall location is a tent in the woods, you shouldn't work during your period.

That is just my advice.

• Like 3

I would like to add that sometimes Mother Nature's "gift" comes without any warning and at an innapropriate time. It is entirely conceivable that she started her period while you were engaged in intercourse.

Or also that in her opinion, there had been no signs for 24 hours, or so, and she would believe it was completely done. However, condom in and out, and unexpectedly not completely done. Also there is spotting for some which can certainly happen any time and without warning.

If this was an agency sp, also, like it or not, her bailing on short notice could not just cost her the appt fee, but she could have been fined by the agency, meaning missing the appt literally would cost her money. Not an easy choice, but doing the appt, the best of two bad options.

It's not an exact science. And, it actually, imo, isn't something that needs to be discussed in a review, if that was considered, or pm, as it is unlikely she didn't notice (and possibly mortified)