here is a game that i like to play from time to time...

you can write as much as you want in a comment but you can not use the letter 'S' at all...

think its simple and easy think again it can sometimes be very difficult to do lol

GOOD LUCK AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Oooohhhhhh, I do love a challenge! Let me try to convey how I can leave a comment without utilizing that letter.

Boy, harder than I though, but I think I've managed to tell you that a thread of comment without a certain letter, harder to do than you think!

Good one!

I really can't think of anything to really write right now, maybe if I try a little bit harder I may be able to put a good lenght text...but now my brain is half fried from me moving all day.

Having moved all day you need a drink, a warm bath, and a backrub. Maybe a big bowl of yummy ice Creme too!

Hum.

This is making me think lol.

I have a cute quote...

The natural man has only two primal passions,to get and to beget.

I think it might be a neat idea. I have been doing income tax all day long and am totally tired of it. Not fair that we are taxed like that in Canada. I have no objection in leaving our great country and in fact plan to do that before too long. Hmm, it may be that we don't need that letter after all? I am getting along fine without it. Maybe I'll rewrite that book I am working on to not have that letter -- it might work out better after all. Yeah, an entire book without the unmentionable letter. That might be pretty crazy.

The letter that cannot be named. The alphabet equivalent of Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter.

• Like 2

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTUVWXYZ

I think I got it all, right?

People often think they cannot communicate without it, but they are very wrong. It can be done if you think ahead, plan carefully, and tape a pin to the key on your keyboard to remind you not to do it.

It may not really be that difficult if one were to have a certain frame of mind, therefore making a concerted effort to avoid the aforementioned letter in their written dialogue.

wow everyone you are doing amazing.... me and alot of people love to play a game or too and we have alot of fun because we think more and get to laugh alot too... i hope that we can keep it going for a while

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP GOING!!!!

im not that intelligent to find replacement word, but i will make attempt to keep up

yey!

You can write pretty good reply without that letter being included and get your point out. For me, I try to expand my vocabulary and capture my idea and convey that. Have a great day all.

You can write pretty good reply without that letter being included and get your point out. For me, I try to expand my vocabulary and capture my idea and convey that. Have a great day all.

It would be more difficult to write in French, we employ the plural on each plural word.

Tonight I'm preparing tortellini with a thick red tomato concoction on top for my dinner, along with a nice bottle of red wine.

For the final day of the week I have to be looking after my relief after my time at work. REALLY looked forward to watch a comedy or action or even a drama movie, but my laptop went all hay wire on me and I am now playing the current activity with Cerbnation.....I NEED A NAP!!

Till next time.....

To each their own, I try to find the perfect place for me to be in touch with the human mind that will help me with my daily thought.

If I can get through the day to find that light at the end of the tunnel, then I have achieved the ultimate in control.

Finding the right place to achieve the actual act, that would allow me to believe in the power above, would leave me fulfilled.

Anything other than that, may be the undoubtedly undoing of my mind.

Wow, I can't believe how good people are at making a really long thread without employing the dreaded letter that cannot be named. There are a group of very erudite and clever people on CERB who can overcome any challenge.