You tell me, should I give up?

I will be perfectly honest with you. I look forward to reading your posts and each time I come on cerb I look for your postings. I find them quite funny and amusing which are attributes that are definitely appealing to me. However, I think that showing some additional pictures would be even more intriguing. When I am looking to set up an appointment, I tend to take more chances that the personality of the sp will match mine before I take the chance that I am attracted to the person. Ideally, both will work out but, there are always risks to the provider and the hobbiest that an appointment will leave both happy. In my opinion, having pictures (and they need not be overly revealing) helps me to feel more confident in a potentially successful visit with an sp. I know that this sounds vain but I am trying to be honest as well.

Sacha, you are definitely one of the anchors here. Your post rivets me back to check regularly. You satisfy the Intellectual component. I'm tempted, but look further in this meat market for raw physical satisfaction with someone I think that would be sufficiently conversely satisfying once carnal pleasure is undressed.

It would be a burning affair if you have a hot german body as well. You don't need to go nude, you don't need to hang your body up to sell to us. You've master the art of intellectual teasing, now if you want, you can tease us visually. A blurred out silhouette, or even you in a mink coat, doesn't matter, you can still sell mystery that way.

I get a big smile, grin almost, reading your notes. But carnal drive closes the deal or many well written hot steamy reviews would do it too. However, going after the intellect angle, is taking the long and lonely winding road. But only you can make the statement "Good things cums to those who wait".

Edited by BootyLoving

If I were residing in Ottawa I'd meet you in a minute, primarily because of your clever, smart and funny posts. I am a sucker for clever, smart and funny women. That being said I like most others scope out albums, afteral we are men :). I have seen non-nude albums that are intriguing and also fully nude albums that aren't. I tend to particularly like black and whites with an artistic bent that demonstrate that some thought went into them whether nude, semi-nude or clothed.

I think everyone is an individual and have their own comfort zone. Nothing sexier that a a pix of a happy confident women. Do what makes you feel that way and the rest really won't matter.

Peace

MG

If you make enough money already, then why bother. If you want more money, you of course should be aware that men are visual creatures, and that we over-analyze things before we spend our money. No need to give away 6 dozen pictures, however many potential customers will want to see what your physique is like, before booking.

Clearly you are facially extremely beautiful. However many guys will avoid an SP who hides her body in fear that she is hiding a body type that may not be to their liking. Or, they will avoid a lady whose pictures are taken at odd angles that may hide her body. A couple/few hundred bucks is a lot of money for us to risk on an unknown entity.

I would offer that 3 - 4 pictures total, are enough to convey what you look like. Because despite those progressive CERB members who may be attracted to your wit or intellect, most potential customers want to know what you look like, facially and bodily, before booking. Its not a matter of pressure or pride, its basic economics. If you want more money, you have to advertise better.

You should not get down. You seem very nice and I think you are diffent, I would recomend fishing in the chat this would introduce you to some of the more active members. I can tell you thats how I look for most connections.

When you are looking for an SP you must be attracted to her, regardless that you like her post or personality. If you would only meet for a drink and chat (and nothing else) then pic wouldn't mater and personality would be the only thing that mater which is rarely what we are looking for when booking an sp. Not saying personality isn't important with SP cause it is, but if you are not attracted to her physically, then you won't call even if the girl as the nicest personality ever. I believe when you are paying, mystery is a luxury you can't afford. Personally, why would I take a chance on a girl that I might like when I do know for sure I will (if I don't already) like the other one that has pic? It all comes down to risk management and your hobbying budget in the end.

• Like 2

I have had the priviledge of spending time with the beautiful Sacha -and it was always time spent beautifully! Her profile pic depicts her perfectly and I'm quite sure that it makes a lot of us guys lust for that gorgeous brunette in her pjs :) Do you need a racier pic? I don't think so, but then again, I've met you :)

Sacha,

Lots of great comments and advice, so I am wondering what you are thinking now. Would be nice to get your view after seeing all these posts.

Sacha,

Lots of great comments and advice, so I am wondering what you are thinking now. Would be nice to get your view after seeing all these posts.

I agree with the general

I was just having a bad day. The kind of day when everyone seemed to be asking to see more of me.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my post and pm'ed me.

You have all definitely given me a lot to think about.

One last question. As a women I prefer mind over body. But from the replies, men prefer body over mind when looking for an sp? I am still learning. Lol.

Sacha

Never.

The face and the body are also factors, but without the mind, a knothole in a healthy tree would (wood? lol) suffice. Don't change, Sacha. The world wouldn't be the same without you the way you are.

I was just having a bad day. The kind of day when everyone seemed to be asking to see more of me.

One last question. As a women I prefer mind over body. But from the replies, men prefer body over mind when looking for an sp? I am still learning. Lol.

Sacha

Speaking for me, and only me, when it comes to booking an encounter, yes, it may be in some cases the photos that would cause me to initiate contact (after I've read her posts, profile and website prior to contact ) but if the posts, website, any emails we exchanged don't generate any interest (I don't think we'd click) then I won't book an encounter. Definitely with repeat encounters, it is much much more than her looks that keep me interested and want to repeat with her

A rambling

RG

But from the replies, men prefer body over mind when looking for an sp? Sacha

I enjoy both mind and body and won't choose one over the other!

Sacha

My mind prefers mind over body, my body prefers body over mind. I think each organ part is casting self serving votes!

Hello,Sacha

Try a pin up girl style photo shoot. You don't have to be naked to be sexy. Try a tight dress, short shorts. You can even do costumes. I don't know go buy a goddess costume/school girl. You don't have to show it all, hun. Just be creative and have fun. Do something you will fell comforable with. If those boys want more they will just have to unwrap the package in person.

Guest happytimes
Hello,Sacha

Try a pin up girl style photo shoot. You don't have to be naked to be sexy. Try a tight dress, short shorts. You can even do costumes. I don't know go buy a goddess costume/school girl. You don't have to show it all, hun. Just be creative and have fun. Do something you will fell comforable with. If those boys want more they will just have to unwrap the package in person.

I always read your posts because they are creative and entertaining. I also pass on your jokes to my friends. I have to admit though; one or two sexy pictures would probably convince me to call for a date.

Posted via Mobile Device

if i were still hobbying i would be so there to meet you ... i find you very interesting and love your wit and look ... don't change anything ...

but you could easily add a few more photos - it's not going to change my nor others' opinions in the least so that would broaden your appeal ?

r100rs

Hello,Sacha

Peachy's post made me think of one of the pictures in her own album. In my view I think this is one of the hottest and sexiest pictures in her albums, and one of my favorites on the board. But certainly not overly revealing:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4637&pictureid=29704

Porthos

• Like 1

I totally agree - some of the best pictures can be found in Peachy' albums as well as in Sin Cindy's, Gabriella Laurence's and a few others.

Sacha,

I do appreciate your approach to the board and it is refreshing to see the SPs who let their personality shine. The fact that you started the thread "on a bad day" combined with your comments regarding preferring mind over body has me wondering about whether or not this thread is becoming more of a source of insult for you rather than an actual thread looking for advice. I am not sure that it will be common that you get hobbyists who are honestly looking for mind over body. I believe that men are looking to spend time with women whom they find attractive and in an ideal world this would be both body and mind. Being in the situation where men are spending a lot of money to spend time with women that they have never met and had minimal introduction too, I do not think that it should be insulting that they prioritize looks over personality. Once we have the opportunity to meet a beautiful woman, her personality will likely be the main reason why a man repeats. I think that it is simply the nature of the industry. Now, I also think that you have a significant advantage because you do show an attractive personality. If you pictures were as beautiful, contacting you would be a no brainer!!