Halifax Revisited - Meet and Greet

I am sure MrNice will appreciate the help Andy..... but.....Jesus man good luck with containing Katherine ;)

Well, I did say try to contain her. Which I realize is unlikely, but could still be a lot of fun. :D

The countdown is officially on! One week from today with a full house and an awesome group of people attending. Can't wait!

I just want to wish you guys all the best in this event. I too will be unable to attend due to unfortunate timing on a business trip. I will be with you in spirit though. Here's hoping that you all have such a blast that the planning for the next event begins right away! Wild horses won't keep me from the next one! Have fun everyone. And good job to everyone who had a hand in pulling this together. It is long overdue.

I just want to wish you guys all the best in this event. I too will be unable to attend due to unfortunate timing on a business trip. I will be with you in spirit though. Here's hoping that you all have such a blast that the planning for the next event begins right away! Wild horses won't keep me from the next one! Have fun everyone. And good job to everyone who had a hand in pulling this together. It is long overdue.

We will hold you to that! lol....Be there! Or be square! hahahah

Our first social is almost upon us! Friday night and a full house.

I did forget one very important thing that I should have realized after being at several of the socials in Ottawa and watching Old Dog in action. I was supposed to put on every post about how you can all buy me a drink! Old Dog can be my role model! It worked for him!

A great evening coming up.

• Like 1

Sorry.. I won't be able to make it for this one.. but I gave Angela and Boomer some of my mags and movies to give out as prizes. I'll hopefully be visiting with Isabelle Styles in July and be able to see some of you lovely Easterners! Have fun this Friday.

• Like 2

Our first social is almost upon us! Friday night and a full house.

I did forget one very important thing that I should have realized after being at several of the socials in Ottawa and watching Old Dog in action. I was supposed to put on every post about how you can all buy me a drink! Old Dog can be my role model! It worked for him!

A great evening coming up.[/quote

Sounds like a blast !! Full house too ! You gotta love it when a plan comes together :) I sincerely hope you all have an awesome time and I look forward to reading and hearing all about it .

I don't plan on dying anytime soon so I will definately plan on attending a sequel event !

And after you all buy MrNice a Bud Light then Katherine will have her final wardrobe change for the night ;) heh heh

18405313-17f

Edited by LeeRichards
  • Like 2

Be careful MrNice... the last time it happened, they shaved me and left me on the street!!!

400_F_32336399_WaRpmeDhUjUxSZufbe0SJeVbI13LB3PY.jpg

I just sent a PM to all of those who are attending so if you did not get one then please let me know and I will resend.

Old Dog - hey, they would not do that to me - would they?

So lets see.

Great city - CHECK.

Location - CHECK.

Good guys - CHECK.

Hot Ladies - CHECK.

Equal numbers of men and women - CHECK.

Anticipation Level - HIGH

A Maritime Social - Priceless.

• Like 2

Super stoked about visiting Halifax again after almost 10 years.

So excited in fact, I can't sleep. Gonna be a long drive. But I'm in good company.

See y'all there and to Old Dog: Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah!

• Like 1

I'm getting really excited about attending our Meet and Greet here in Halifax. Should be loads of fun, and it will be great to meet all the other

beautiful and talented SP's attending as well.

Not sure if that's a good thing though guys, afterall, if you haven't noticed, we girls tend to slip off to the bathroom in groups, and we could be gone for a long, long time, and could be tired out once we return. Can't say what really happens when we go to the bathroom in groups, because its a girl secret! Wink! Wink!

I even went and had my nails and eyebrows done today, to look my very best for you guys... Can't wait to wear the new dress I bought for this special night as well. See you all there....

• Like 2

Just one more sleep until the Halifax Social:) Cannot wait to meet all you lovely Cerbies.

Hope your all as excited as I am.

• Like 2

Thanks to all of those sending best wishes! I for one am pretty excited about tomorrow nights Meet and Greet, a who's who of Cerb members from the Atlantic area and beyond!

I better get some sleep tonight, and try to sleep in tomorrow morning. I have a feeling that it could be a late night! :)

See a whole bunch of you tomorrow night.

Angela, did Old Dog stow away in one of your suitcases or is the opportunity to scrounge drinks still wide open for me?

The organizers of this premiere event are to be commended for pulling this together. Talloon, Mrrnice, Penelope, Lana, Angela, Katherine, and perhaps the odd unsung hero......you've all had your hand in this and many hands make light work. All the best to the attendees and may the next one be even bigger. I know it won't be better.

I am super excited about this evening!

Mrrnice2: as for Old Dog stowing away in my suitcase, the heatwave in Ottawa has kept him holed up in the air conditioned dog house with a reserve case of beer.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tonight as well!

No zombies tonight Andy so you can relax and enjoy yourself. Looking forward to seeing everyone myself. Can't wait.

The day has arrived, and soon enough we will be meeting and smiling, as we get to know each other more socially. Just want to say that you shouldn't be stiff n driving... Like a barkeeper, I am not responsible for the actions of the onlookers finding something hard and in the way of driving.

But on a serious note, can't wait to meet all my fellow Cerb members from the Halifax area or visiting for this meeting.

Excited and nervous all in one.... I also want to take this opportunity to personally thank mrrnice2 for picking up the torch and keeping the dream alive for our Meet and Greet. And a small thanks to you as well Taloon for starting the fire that mrrnice2 so graciously took over and was able to bring to reality. Hugs and Kisses all around for you.

Well I assume fun is being had by all :D

Hopefully our beloved MrNice is hangin in there with all you hardcore party folks !!!

tumblr_lhma1nF3fd1qha2hqo1_400.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmafkfkfw8ZfhkXPQdLCniggjENTeyOGl_btFUq-DN3S8oQMUNBD1LpraQqw

wheelchair_icon_drunk.jpg

wheelchair_icon_drunk_pissed.jpg

Haha... I am sure you all had a blast !! Hopefully Tylenol is readily available tomorrow at every home and hotel in Halifax ;)

ps...if there is no Tylenol available....beer and tomato juice works just fine too ;) A little hair of the dog that bit ya so to speak........