I'm sorry to hear this... I will be sending positive vibes your way. Fight it all the way and don't give up. There is strength in all of us to fight these kinds of battles. Thinking of you. xo

Shit.

Are you taking anything now to boost your immune system?

If not, are you willing to spend a couple a hundred a month?

IP6, turmeric, ginger, concentrated weed oil (google 'phoenix tears'), chaga and other medicinal mushrooms (chaga is mentioned in Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's book "Cancer Ward"), eat tons of raw garlic (making your own hummus is a good way to eat all that garlic), flax oil and cottage cheese or yogurt is part of the Budwig diet (some say milk products fuel cancer, but might not be true for goat milk products), organic grape seed extract, bromelain (it might help break down cancer cell walls, making it easier for your immune system to attack them), lots and lots of cruciferous veggies (make your own saurkraut), I seem to remember reading somewhere that cauliflower and turmeric work together to fight cancer and taste great when slightly cooked.

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Keep your head held high and stay very positive. Take it on like a champ and your about to enter the ring with the heavy weight champ and you'll leave that ring with the belt. Eat lots of blueberries and drink natural blueberry juice. My prayers are with you. I'm am huge on positivity, faith and a very spiritual person, as is my Mom. I've watch my Mom go toe-to-toe with this nuisance as she calls it and has had set backs but keeps on trucking, a true positive fighter.

You have all the positive power of your fellow cerbies and today an anonymous prayer will be spoken at my church for you and prayers from 200+ people will being sending positive thoughts and praying just for you. I am not able to go but my Mom has the letter I wrote to read out to the congregation this morning.

Don't let this get you down or defeat you. Keep your spirits up and keep on living your life to the fullest and please don't give in or give up. You're the Boss!!

All My Love and Support,

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1

Adding my voice to the many here. We are all "rooting" for you and will see you through it!

-Alg

Want to thank all of you who have forwarded their positive thoughts, reco's on food, and prayers for me.

It is greatly appreciated.

Had my first "dose" (no really, not that dose, the other dose) this morning. Other than generally yucky, hanging in and hosting a golf tourney for autism research tomorrow and one supporting military families on Saturday.

Plugging on!

Thanx again

TL

• Like 2

Want to thank all of you who have forwarded their positive thoughts, reco's on food, and prayers for me.

It is greatly appreciated.

Had my first "dose" (no really, not that dose, the other dose) this morning. Other than generally yucky, hanging in and hosting a golf tourney for autism research tomorrow and one supporting military families on Saturday.

Plugging on!

Thanx again

TL

You strength is astounding and courageous too!

Round 2 set up for tomorrow! Going to enjoy the sun today, play some golf, take a few strokes off my ...... putter???? Play in the garden. Played at Paradise Wednesday to take help me "relax" and get ready mentally.

Have a great weekend folks, thank you again for all the kind wishes!!!

Hugs, Kisses and of course lots of licks!

Guest LittleWingnut

I cannot imagine for one moment what you are going through. I wish you nothing but the best and I sincerely hope you are able to come through this ordeal successfully. Be well.

I'll give you a hug, but no kisses or licks from me! Best of luck and keep us posted. I hope you have some idea just how much some of us are praying for your return to good health.

Guest LittleWingnut

Get well and be well bro! All the best to you and happy golfing.

thank you for thinking of me and dedicating your 10k run.

cheers!!

Sorry you're going through this ordeal. You have such a positive attitude, and I hope you beat this thing. My thoughts, and prayers are with you.

Awe! My heart goes out to you. Through it all hopefully you will someway find positive out of this negative time in your life.I like to think that things happen for no apparent reason,and the only way to come out on top it to accept,and fight through it. Be strong. Best wishes.

Round 3 starts Monday.

Hope I feel better than the underside of a snail trying to cross the hot pavement!!

Wishing for more "good days" than "feel like death days" with this round!!

I need to play golf in another charity tournament in two weeks, so hope to feel better by then.

Thanx again for all the kind wishes and prayers of support.

Hugs, kisses and of course lots of licks to all!!!!

Enjoy the hot weather, winter is only five months away!

• Like 1

A Quick Update!! Last week's round of chemo hit me as hard as the previous one. Haven't lost any hair (weird), much tougher time getting a hard on (very weird) and caused me to black out (mucho weird....chemo aftermath, not a hard on) as I was going up the stairs. Good news was my looks were improved.....broke my nose, cranked my head on the stairs and ended up with a concussion. Bad news....still having a tougher time getting a hard on! But wait, it could have been worse, having a hard on, falling, having the little head getting a concussion or put in a splint!!!

Oh well, surviving ugly, but still surviving. The golf tournament supporting military families goes off on Saturday in London, and we are sold out, have some great prizes and have already raised $18,000 in profits going to the military family fund.

Thanks to all who continue to wish me well, I appreciate it on those crappy days!

• Like 6

I am a 2 time cancer survivor (betcha not too many of you knew that!) but I have not had to have chemo, just surgery. So I sort of understand a little of what you're going through. My hopes for you are that you stay in good spirits as that also helps healing. If the crappy days are getting you down, come here to CERB for a positive fix! :)

• Like 2

Wish me luck, round 3 starts early tomorrow in Toronto.

So if you don't see me on, just means that I am feeling crappy, not that I have abandoned all the good folks on Cerb!

Thank in advance for any and all best wishes, good feelings, prayers, etc, I have been told this round is brutal.

Anyway, my golf game needs a break, I am hitting the ball long and hard (hmmm, remember when that was how I described my....) and putting like a gorilla on steroids.

The not for profit org supporting the kids of fallen and wounded soldiers is moving along and now planning a fall "bash". We had 600 kids at the camp this summer!!

Hugs, kisses and lots of licks to all the Ladies of Cerb.

• Like 3