Roll up the rim to win WHAT!

I just spent 14 days in Florida playing golf, a few visits with Mickey and friends and grabbing some serious rays.... While I was on vacation I couldn't stop my addiction for coffee, and in Florida, Duncan Donuts is as bountyful as the women on this site. That said I've had roughly 30 to 40 DD's while travelling in Floriday and the States. Once I got home first thing I wanted to do as a proud Canadian was to get a Timmies to get me grounded and ready for the onslaught of work waiting. Well!!! was I ever shocked when I took my first sip of coffee, it tasted like shit I could not believe how awfull it was. I even went inside to see if I had a bad batch and they said it was freshly brewed. A few hours later, grabbed a second cup, then a third the next day and so on. Today, my taste buds seemed to have adapted to Timmies beans. Guess one can't really complain about a buck foutry-five cup of hot toilet water.

rub

Ya you think it's shit with DD try it black, absolutely impossible to drink!

If someone insists on Timmies with me, I get Hot Chocolate.

Still no luck with this. I think with the luck I'm having I might run the duration of the contest without winning a damn thing. C'est la vie.

Guest f***2f***

Gagner!!! Gagner!!! Winner!! I won a freaking coffee finally!! ha hahahahahaha

Gagner!!! Gagner!!! Winner!! I won a freaking coffee finally!! ha hahahahahaha

Lucky stiff ..... the drought continues .......... never have I been shut out this long in this contest. *pout*

Finally the Timmies shutout streak against me has ended. Three free coffees and one donut in three days. Must be a different batch of cups or something...:-)

So far...1 dog nut and 2 coffees.

But I bought XL DD's to get to this.

Not bad I guess??:lol:

Lucky bugger!

So far...1 dog nut and 2 coffees.

But I bought XL DD's to get to this.

Not bad I guess??:lol:

You know.... wouldn't it be cool if a condom manufacturer ran a similar contest?

Roll Down The Rim To Win?

..c..

• Like 1

I have not won a single thing this year and we have a timmy's 20 steps away... lol. Last year I was on a roll and winning every cup or 2 for the first week and then total down hill from there but this year nauta thing. I don't think any of the girls are really winning either....

So I have been keeping a tally at work as to how many I am up to without a win and didn't really want to count them till I finally won something. However, my co-worker thought it would be funny to add them up while I was out at lunch so we could get a good chuckle out of how much Tim Horton's hates me. We are now 0 for 53!!!

HAHAHA...now that is a losing streak!!!

0-53....sounds like my dates going through high school.......

add to the tally, one more donut...

Total for the week:

3 coffees

2 donuts

0 and 62 and counting. i buy a coffee for all my clients I visit during the day. They've never won anything on me this year.

Edited by BigBlueMachine
typo

Guest f***2f***

judging by the amount of losing going on I'd say this contest has just about lost it's effectiveness for Timmy Ho's. I could really give a rat's ass about it anymore. It's not worth getting the coffee drips on my fingers and sometimes my clothes as I struggle to roll up that stupid rim. So Tim...keep your fucking free coffee and donut...where ever they may be!:sad:

HaHa Boner...LMAO..you got it:mrgreen:

judging by the amount of losing going on I'd say this contest has just about lost it's effectiveness for Timmy Ho's. I could really give a rat's ass about it anymore. It's not worth getting the coffee drips on my fingers and sometimes my clothes as I struggle to roll up that stupid rim. So Tim...keep your fucking free coffee and donut...where ever they may be!:sad: