Question for all girls today

Wondering how you girls deal with the hot temperature these day's?

Does that affect your performance?

Do you have any trick to minimise the effect of the hot damp climat that we have theses day's?

Thank's in advance for your participation to this non-official pool...

See ya...

Central A/C

And yes it does effect my performance. I am a summer person and dislike Winter. I was probably Latino in a previous life. :)

In the summer I feel better, I can go camping and be outside more, wear less clothes (you should see what I have on right now!), more freedom to explore places, wear less clothes...oops I said that already. My mindset is much better (not that it's bad in the Winter, just better in the summer) and I suspect it reflects in my personality in the boudoir as well.

• Like 2

Well one thing that all of you girls have in common... Wearing less clothes... That seems suggesting. Maybe i should try it with one of you or the three of you... At the same time... Nahhhh... probably too expensive for me... I will stay with a beer in my hand just beside my pool and let the air flow...

See ya and thank's for the suggestion.

I love the heat. I could spend all day outside in the hot, hot summer. However, I have an ac and it keeps my place nice and cool, So no it doesn't effect my performance.

Btw, I love summer dresses, shorts and skirts.

All I can say is drink lots of water, wear spf 30 and have a big smile. If your a summer lover like me.

I LOVE the heat :) I rarely run my a/c, but I do have one :) Being from the south, I grew up in a hot climate, where I'm from temps are similar to southern California. I grew up wearing shorts 70% of the time, and I am not a big fan of clothing.I was born in the summer during record high temps, so i started my life in the heat :) I am a sun baby for sure! My first winter here in Ottawa, i though i was going to die, my bones felt like they were freezing. That being said, i don't need to cool down much, but for those looking to escape the heat, a lovely mutual shower usually does the trick.......although things seem to heat up again quite quickly afterwards..........

I always dreaded working here at home, The Love Shack, a 100+ year old farmhouse with... well... creative wiring and plumbing. We obviously don't have central air here. I do have a small window air conditioner, but of course, that limits my play to one room. I'm definitely a multi-room type of girl.

But I had guests each of the three really hot days this week, and it went quite well! For the first two, I knew no a/c would be necessary. I used it for my guest yesterday, but he said it wouldn't have mattered. So that's good to know. I don't prefer it. I can't stand air conditioning.

Physically, I don't think the heat bothers me that much, but I do prefer to stick to regulars on such days, and avoid seeing anyone new. While it's very rare, if you're going to have a problem, it's probably going to be with someone new. And it's probably going to be because you screwed up and skipped a step in your screening process. I find my brain really shuts down on super hot days. I do less reading. We're the people that friends and neighbours bring their tech problems too, and someone brought something in on Thursday. I just sat and stared in front of it for maybe 15-20 minutes before I realized that my brain was not working. I went out and hopped in the pool for a bit, brought my body temperature down, came back in and my troubleshooting was much improved.

I am an Autumn/Winter person, though. A chill to the air makes me super frisky! ;)

This thread posed a question for the ladies, so I don't want to hijack it. But my thoughts here I think are in the spirit of the thread, and may be useful to the ladies.

I'm not generally a sweaty person. Usually my skin's pretty dry to the touch, even my hands. But, when it's a hot day and I've been out in the heat and humidity and then come into an air conditioned environment, it can make me sweat. Especially if there's air flow and especially once I undress.

Given the brevity of most appointments, it's not like I can afford 20 minutes or so to get acclimatized. I haven't visited SP's often, but in hotel situations what would work best for me is for the SP to crank up the a/c between clients and then turn it off when I arrive. At least then there's no airflow to contend with. After 20 minutes or so it could go back on again without affecting me much.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon? Ladies, would you object to being asked to turn the a/c off for awhile?

I love the heat. I could spend all day outside in the hot, hot summer. However, I have an ac and it keeps my place nice and cool, So no it doesn't effect my performance.

Btw, I love summer dresses, shorts and skirts.

All I can say is drink lots of water, wear spf 30 and have a big smile. If your a summer lover like me.

Interesting, I love summer dresses, shorts and skirts... I think we have lots in common Peachy :)

(and I also love great massages which is another Peachy trait!)

Interesting, I love summer dresses, shorts and skirts... I think we have lots in common Peachy :)

(and I also love great massages which is another Peachy trait!)

I'm more of a full service kind of girl now. Although I do love giving a good massage. XoXo

Tried to book an appointment with a SP for an out-of-town friend. Called a day earlier and was told to call again 2 hrs. before the appointment time. After many phone calls and text messages 2 hrs. before, she texted back "Try later on it's too hot now" !

Hmmmmm....

I love to swim, so I enjoy finding a good local pool. Sometimes, I will take a book and just hang out at those park kiddie pools and dip my feet.

I know this option doesn't work as well for the men lol but personally I absolutely love taking a nice cold shower on a hot summer day! It is so refreshing!

What about panties/underwear stored in the freezer? Heard that on a radio station but yet to try it....eeks..oooohhhhh!

What about panties/underwear stored in the freezer? Heard that on a radio station but yet to try it....eeks..oooohhhhh!

That sounds like an awesome idea - I am going to try that out tomorrow.