What Was The Best Part of Your Day...?

So often we focus on the negative of our daily lives. Yes which truly sucks sometimes! lol

That being said, Of all the crappy things that could happen today, or did.

What was the best part of your day?

Mine today, was a couple of things. Amidst the grumbling and groaning (yes from me) with a room stacked with boxes and mess.

But...the sun is shining that makes me happy. (we've had a helluva lot of rain lately!)

And an email, it put a very nice smile on my face. :)

• Like 4

Me too :). Very nice e-mails and pm's today.

Being in touch with friends new and old on cerb is always a highlight. Getting to know people better on here, exchanging ideas and sexy, tantalizing messages, I love this.

• Like 1

A bit of a hockey nut so remembering that today was the NHL entry draft, lol. Also, going for a nice walk around town on a beautiful day like today is always a highlight of my day :)

Going into my work email account, putting the Out Of Office assistant on,

saying I won't be back to work till August 7, 2012

Yup, I'm now on vacation

RG

• Like 1

On this sunny beautiful day, I glanced out to the backyard. I saw a Hummingbird flying in for a drink of nectar while a Northern Cardinal, a Downy Woodpecker and an American Goldfinch were munching on other feeders. Picture perfect!

• Like 1

Definitely today, mine was a kinky romp with a visitor with magic hands and tongue. But it was closely followed by eating disembodied springroll guts for dinner. Note to self: when planning springrolls for dinner, make sure you have wrappers. (...the shrimp was cooked *just* perfect!)

As simple as it sounds but hleping someone study for a math exam. I was not paid in the conventional way but I was glad to do the favour!!:-P

• Like 2

Being told I am "handsome" by someone I had only just met, in a moment where I could only believe she was being spontaneously sincere!

(You know who you are -- and thank you!)

Additional Comments:

Being told I am "handsome" by someone I had only just met, in a moment where I could only believe she was being spontaneously sincere!

Additional Comments:

Right this moment I'm incredibly grateful for a little invention called Motrin, as last night I was seduced by a crisp cold white wine...

The best part of my day will be when it kicks in and cures my headache! LOL

My best friend sent me a text message this morning asking if I wanted a breakfast sandwich and coffee. She delivered it to me, and we ate and snuggled in bed together.

• Like 1

Spent some nekkid time with a newish friend ;) then out for dinner and conversation with a group of 8 or so. Some one asked..."what are you smiling at ?"..... my reply..."everything"

Peace

MG

• Like 1

my best moment was waking up this morning to a beautiful, sunny day and heading over to visit my elderly grandmother who I took out from the home for a leisurely lunch at an outdoor patio. Seeing her enjoying the couple of hours of escape and delicious food was priceless to both me and her.

Well my best part was being home sick and waking up with a good friend who cuddled me all night, then ...Brought TIMS!, his warm self and a smile. Girl cant ask for more than that!!!

Words cant express my gratitude to him...

Mauh Gacco!!, xoxo

Just saw my own post earlier today. My tablet browser seems to have a stutter! The repetition was not intentional.

Additional Comments:

Just saw my own post earlier today. My tablet browser seems to have a stutter! The repetition was not intentional.

Today's best moment was when our dog, Dude, came and jumped in my arms in bed this morning when a thunderstorm hit. He's such a sweetheart!

Going for a swim in a lake up around Perth on a beautiful day like today. The water was awesome too, almost 80 degrees. Than spending the rest of the day with some of my favourite relatives and getting a few games of washers in, think horseshoes but with metal washers. Just an all around great day :)

Guest EroticSin
So often we focus on the negative of our daily lives. Yes which truly sucks sometimes! lol

That being said, Of all the crappy things that could happen today, or did.

What was the best part of your day?

Mine today, was a couple of things. Amidst the grumbling and groaning (yes from me) with a room stacked with boxes and mess.

But...the sun is shining that makes me happy. (we've had a helluva lot of rain lately!)

And an email, it put a very nice smile on my face. :)

Waking up!

I had an amazing fun dinner with my family yesterday, I've not seen them much lately and I missed them like crazy!

It was an absolutely perfect day all the way around....:)

And today well its too early to tell, but Im betting something great is going to happen. :)