What Was The Best Part of Your Day...?

Just happen to check my email not today and realized that I had won a free movie from a scene points card contest. Awesome! Best part though is that I almost had enough points for a free movie anyway so it looks like I'll get too see two free movies this summer! Now just have to decide what movies to see. Decisions....Decisions, lol.

Walking my dog through the meadow and bush after a good rain. Smelt so great and was just so peaceful and playful at the same time.

• Like 2

Today I have released anything and anyone negative from my life, I'm forgiving all that have been mean and unkind to me and anyone that has done me wrong in one way or another.

Today was a new beginning. I have always known who and the kind of person I am but I truly realized today that I am a good, sweet, loving lady with a truly kind heart and will only allow positive things to come my way and positive people in my life.

Today I will look at the future in an even more positive way, as in the glass is half full and not half empty.

There will be days that just suck, that's life but I have the power and positivity within me to see a brighter and something more positive in anything negative no matter how much something may suck. A new and even better, positive Lexy has been born and I'm loving her more and more as the seconds go by.

The realization and forgiveness that I came to was the Best part of my Day!!

All my Love and Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 4

Someone hurt me very badly today and I discovered the unparalleled joy of never again having to be vulnerable to this person. They can call all they want... I'm never picking up again. :)

Memories. We are only here to collect memories, they are yours and no one can take them away. On an off day, just sit, take five and daydream with your good memories, guaranteed to make you smile. Works for me!

• Like 1

The best part of my day yesterday was spending time with my dad at a local parade and watching fireworks at 10 pm. My dad was a businessman all of his life and he worked 7 days a week, never took time to take us out to any activities(my mom did that), and I missed doing those things with my dad.

So Yesterday(Canada day) I went and got him from the retirement home and went to the parade, he realized what he had missed all these years. I'm happy he enjoyed himself and I was glad to spend time with him.

• Like 3

The best part of my day yesterday was going to a gym class with my favorite SP friend and driving her back. She is so much fun to be with!icon10.gif

Guest *ig*a**
Is a fireplace and blanket and a good book when you're under the weather

The same as yours except I would be under the blanket with you.

My day has just begun, but I've been sitting here smiling for a while, watching the sun shine in, and my big grumpy cat chase the light reflections on the walls. So cute.