Narrowed it down to three.

I understand that everyone has their own favorites but as a complete newbie I have narrowed it down after some research.

What do you guys think, Kaylee, Cassandra or Ashley (wpg Ashley)?

only one ive been with is Kaylee and she was awesome.

She certainly has good reviews. Pm me any additional info that may help my choice, thanks.

only one ive been with is Kaylee and she was awesome.

Thanks, please pm me any additional info that may help me in my choice of sp

I'm surprised as a someone new to the industry you haven't considered Soleil. she is absolutely outstanding! or even Kayla/sheDevil.

Out of your three choices I would say kaylee.

I understand that everyone has their own favorites but as a complete newbie I have narrowed it down after some research.

What do you guys think, Kaylee, Cassandra or Ashley (wpg Ashley)?

Not being smart but really what matters is what you think.

RG

I'm surprised as a someone new to the industry you haven't considered Soleil. she is absolutely outstanding! or even Kayla/sheDevil.

Out of your three choices I would say kaylee.

Thanks, will now re-assess my choices

I've got to agree with RG, You've done you research and managed a short list, so go with your gut. Good luck and enjoy.

I have seen all of the ladies referenced here, I would go with Kayla (Shedevil) as first pick, then Ashley (Wpg).

Additional Comments:

I have seen all of the ladies referenced here, I would go with Kayla (Shedevil) as first pick, then Ashley (Wpg).

Not being smart but really what matters is what you think.

RG

I think a big part of this and other sites like it is to share information, I always like to hear others opinions, ultimately I will make the decision but the more the information the better as far as I'm concerned.

I'm tempted to say, be like Nike, and just do it.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Try all three... one at a time, that is.

I think I probably debated less about who to marry (ok, not really, but it was really her idea).

Seriously, its not like this choice is going to affect the rest of your life.

The main things I look for when I'm doing my research for the next perfect date is that the girl or agency is legit (e.g., not a bait and switch), that the time and place fit into my schedule, the girl looks hot to me, and I got the cash. Its the "looks hot to me" that is crucial because not everyone has the same taste in women that I have.

If its down to say one of 3 girls say T., J., and S, (that has happened). I take out a big rubber dice that I keep in my office (its a long story why I have a big rubber dice in my office), and decide T. if I roll a 1 or 2, J. if I roll a 3 or 4, and S. if I roll a 5 or 6. Note, I got T., but T. was not available so I went with S..

Though the girls are not always as great as I expected/hoped for, I've never actually regretted a choice yet.

Have fun.

• Like 2

Being totally new how would I know??????

You said you've done your research. You've narrowed it down to three ladies. But you have to decide which one to see.

RG

Being totally new how would I know??????

So three choices

All three obviously attract you. Make initial contact with all of them. After an email or two and a gut feeling I would bet by the twitch of your penis in your pants your decision will be made ;)

I myself did alot of reasearch looking for a good sp to be my first for what I hope to become a hobby and I chose Emily ( deeperconnection on cerb ) and I'm looking forward to it. I hope yours goes well... Eh

• Like 1

I myself did alot of reasearch looking for a good sp to be my first for what I hope to become a hobby and I chose Emily ( deeperconnection on cerb ) and I'm looking forward to it. I hope yours goes well... Eh

Excellent choice :)

Peace

MG

Only three???? Sorry guys,you've got to get out more often!! This City has so many Fine Ladies to see that trying to pick the"top" three, for me that is, would be impossible!

Not trying to be disrespectfull to the 3 girls ....but I would like to offer my opinion on whom should contemplate seeing versus the 3 listed.....

in no particular order..from E.C... Soleil, Zoe, Kayla, Michelle Fox, Sabrina, and Porscha...from BP ...Emily, Phoenix, Savannah ....indies Cherry and Kendra,,,,..and if going to a MP Jayde....... I dont think Ashley or Cassandra or Kaylee would be bad choices..I just think you may enjoy ones mentioned more...just my 2c worth....lots to choose from indeed!

In the end its up to you, and whatever works for you!