Being rather new to this site (and other things left unmentioned) I spent a fair amount of time doing research, looking through BP and EC. It took me a while (probably about two months) before I finally made my decision, made the call, and met with my first service provider (Wow!).

Anyway, as I was making my decision, I noticed I tended to stay away from the younger ladies (teens, early-mid 20's). There certainly are some beautiful younger women. I have just found in my personal social life younger women usually lack something... perhaps practice?

That being said, would you say young service providers have developed, for lack of a better term "a skill set" not possessed by young non SP ladies?

Well it's hard to say because in my "civilian" dating life I would see women closer to my age. But I'm not looking for ladies for their "skill set" as you put it. I'm looking to see ladies who are companions, who I can have a conversation with, and hopefully we connect, click, have a chemistry. I've met ladies that I've clicked with, who are from their mid twenties to fifty.

And I've met some ladies who I haven't clicked with, all of them from early thirties to mid forties

But those observations aside, it really is dependent on the individual lady on whether she is a good companion, and I don't think age is the deciding factor, maturity is.

Don't know if that is the answer your looking for, but a rambling

RG

I've met some very skilled younger SP's. It's all a matter of preference I think, having said that I love variety so when it comes to age I have no preference.

Generally speaking though it makes sense that the more you do something the better you get at it.

One last thing, I don't know how old you are, some people think ladies in their 30's are older so the term "older" it's all relative. To me a lady in her thirties is young.

There's just no predicting someone's breadth of skill, let alone how well you'll click when you meet them, based solely on age.

I halfway want to quote Indiana Jones ("It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage!") but that's completely the wrong sentiment, because I'm not talking about wear and tear. :) I'm really talking about the accumulation of experience and wisdom, coupled with simple good social and empathic I.Q.

Age isn't the source of these things. Some younger people have that understanding very early on, and other older people don't really develop it until... well... ever.

Being in my 40s, I admit that I tend to skew older when choosing an SP -- most of the women I've seen have been in their 30s or 40s. There's less likelihood of a stage-of-life gulf to bridge. I've met a great SP in Toronto in her 50s who I'll absolutely see again on my next trip. On the other hand, one of my best experiences ever was with an SP in her mid 20s who was very much all-grown-up and was fully able to go to all the places I wanted to explore.

Ya just can't predict. Best advice: don't try too hard to forecast what an SP's "skills" might be. Pick someone who tickles your fancy (and who doesn't like having their fancy tickled from time to time?), and go meet her without a list, agenda, or specific expectations. Meet the person on the other side of the door, adjust to the flow like you would with anyone else, and enjoy the surprise of learning the unique mix of skills and assets she has to offer.

I usually find that if I'm open to it, something that didn't quite work in one aspect of the encounter is made up by something else that works surprisingly well. A missing "skill" might be far outweighed by a set of engaging new ideas and a glowing personality.

Edited by MightyPen
Removed out-of-place Ottawa reference!
  • Like 1

I think that "experience" really has nothing to do with an encounter. There are so many more important factors such as chemistry, the type of encounter you are seeking, your comfort level etc. if u are solely looking for a quickie then pick anyone, if you are looking for more, do your homework and you will find the right provider for you regardless of her age.

• Like 2

Mmm I have met ladies from 18 right through to 50+ and generally I am attracted to the ladies who are seasoned or experienced (never use the word older to describe a woman). For my part I find that the ladies who are more experienced tend to feel more comfortable in their own skin and therefore aren't afraid to tell you what they like/want. Confidence and the ability to carry themselves seem to come with age. Now that is not to say this is a hard and fast rule but rather what I have experienced. I find if you compare a lady to a bottle of wine you will usually go to the vintage that has some time and experience under the...err...cork. Ahh you know what I mean.

• Like 2

Guest Ou**or**n

A 20-year old who has been working for 6 months will probably have been exposed to more sexual experiences than most people get in their lifetime.

So in answer to your question I believe that yes, most definitely a young SP will have skill set not shared by non-SP's of the same age. I find this to be true once they have few months experience as it adds up quickly.

However you will find some young SP's simply get by on their looks or the offering of an experience to be with someone their age. These can lack the attitude that make a great experience. I suggest when you read recommendations and reviews of SP's (of any age) that you get a feel that she has a positive attitude. It can be hit or miss so don't judge things from simply your first few experiences.

Good luck!

A 20-year old who has been working for 6 months will probably have been exposed to more sexual experiences than most people get in their lifetime.
That may well be true, however I believe it's amateur experience prior to turning pro that is the best indicator of how a lady will perform as a SP. Most 20-year olds don't have a lot of sexual experience, and it's likely to have been with young guys who are only interested in getting themselves off quickly and often. The young women often haven't had many experiences that were all that pleasurable for themselves, so they tend to believe all their clients are like their own former lovers. That can lead to a lot of disappointment for their clients.

The overwhelming majority of my great experiences with SPs have been with ladies over 35 who only became SPs around that age. They usually have a lot of positive personal experiences with sex and that tends to translate into top-notch service.

Of course, there are exceptions both ways, but not all that many. I'll take a 35 or 40 year old over a 20 year old almost every time.

Guest s*r***a**9

I'm not sure that I get the whole "experience" angle or finding someone you click with. Let's be real. SPs are being nice and willing to sit and chat, etc for one reason. Your $$. If the time spent with them isn't enjoyable, you won't go back.

Maybe I'm cynical but I think for 99% of SPs, they'd never talk to any of their customers in "real life". They put on an act while you are spending an hour with them. Not that I'm complaining though...just keeping it real.

Age provides the opportunity to gather experience. I've known people in the thie 30's who've travelled the world, and people in their 50's who've never been past city limits. But it's reasonable to think that experience correlates with age.

As many married people will I'm sure attest to, the oportunities for more sexual experiences generally don't increase much after a couple of years of marriage. Particularly in a monogamous relationship. My experience at 22, when I got married, was pretty close to zero. By 50, three children later, it was still pretty close to zero. Then I decided to change that.

Do I find older providers (MA's or SP's) to be easier to talk to? In general, yes. But I've met some younger gals who amazed me with their maturity. Some people are "old souls", or maybe they just mature quickly.

Do I find older providers to have better skills? I wouldn't say so. Once someone has a year or two under their belt, and is still in the business, they're probably pretty good. Afer 10 years, they've achieved mastery.

I'd say skill correlates to experience in the business, so look for ladies who've been around awhile. A 25 year old who's been in the business over 3 years and is well recommended is likely to be as skilled at the basics as a 45 year old. But a 45 year old may have a greater interest in variety, and be open to things like duos, couples, fetishes, etc. (With experience can also come boredom, and a need for change.)

It depends, because different women specialize in different things, and if someone is looking for something specific, it may not be her specialty. It's not even necessarily their fault, they may be better at one aspect of the SP experience, and there are many facets to it. Some guys may be looking for a PSE from a woman that specializes in GFE and vice versa.

I've found that generally SP's in their early 20's or younger, just don't have the appreciation of life yet that makes for meaningful small talk. The intentions are there, but life experience is the only substitute for life experience. I've just sort of found that some things that they should know, have to be explained or they haven't sought out the knowledge of those things in their spare time. But the tradeoff for that can be enthusiasm.

I've also found that when the SP's are a bit older (mid to late 20's and up), they tend to see the merit in people, rather than the spoils and rewards that the trade brings. Of course, none of these hold true in every case, but it's generally been my experience(s).