This sucks...

Guest gagagaga

I'm so broke, I had to have sex with my SO this week. This recession is starting to hurt!!!

Perhaps the sp's can use people in this thread and offer "specials" as fill ins when business is low

Just a thought.

Guest f***2f***
I'm so broke, I had to have sex with my SO this week. This recession is starting to hurt!!!

Too funny!!

Shit, I'm so broke I had to have sex with joeblow's SO this week! :-D

Shit, I'm so broke I had to have sex with joeblow's SO this week! :-D

Cowboy you SOB you must be doing my ol Lady as well. :-P

Cumquat, Its not polite? I am simply saying to the girls that I have a limited amount of cash and I can spend that. I know the girls are hurting. I

sorry, not sure what happened.

Anyways, if the girls want "some " cash while they are waiting, people are available.

I offered a choice for the sp's to pm me or others. This is not advertised, it is private. If it works for the 2 sides then so be it. If it doesn't then that works too.

SP's should know that last minute "something" may be better than a day full of nothing. I am not minimizing anyone, anywhere, anyhow.

Nothing about a cheapskate. In good years I make a lot of money, in bad years I don't. I take offence to cheapskate. I have given a lot of girls, alot of money. awfegeavgaevwFWEFERWAGF.

So there.

TRman, no one said it wasn't polite and I would agree you went about the request resonsably discreetly, you put the offer out there now let's see who bites, it can't hurt to make the offer. No one can be insulted as the offer was very general.

I think the point cumquat was making was that some guys are never happy and even though the ladies offer discounts or specials they are still asked for more and that's not fair. If a special is offered, thank your lucky stars, and if one isn't offered then don't ask when setting up your meeting. There are plenty of SPs on cerb that are lowering their prices, be thankful for that guys and if your favorite isn't at the time then continue to save your pennies until wich time you can see her, the wait and anticipation will make all the more worth the will.

Failing that you could always see Joeblow1969's SO :grin:, lmao!

I guess there are advantages to being single after all...

Like what? If you're broke you have no SO to fall back on ....... or in *lol*

If anyone wants one, my SO is available ....... if someone else keeps her busy I can go play more! :grin:

• Like 1

I thought this was a post for the joke section after reading Joeblow1969's initial post. But now I see where it is going. And I still find it funny -:-)

You know its bad when people want cheaper sex instead of cheaper gas or food.....LOL!

I just came back from Florida and man is it bad down their. Sarasota, Orlando, Tampa.... all bad. Rented a 5 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home with a pool in back for 14 day at 1050US. Drove a brand new Xterra for 14 days for 347.00US. At the Total wine store where they carry 8000 bottles, I picked up a nice French red for 2.97US same bottle here is about 18 bucks. The house I stayed at was selling for 600,000 in mid 2007, the owner had it reduce 6 times its now on the market for 190,000US and we are only 6 months into a recession...

count your pennies people.

rub

Man now that sucks I think many hobbyiest have had to cut back, including myself, but having to have sex with the SO...wow, you must be suffering

Guest gagagaga

yeah...its painful. My imagination is good, but sometimes not good enough.

Sex with the SO...it is truly a depression.

You poor boys, it will get better. Ottawa won't actually get hit that bad, we are mostly government based. Get in with them and your golden... LOL

Guest S**r***e
Like what? If you're broke you have no SO to fall back on ....... or in *lol*

If anyone wants one, my SO is available ....... if someone else keeps her busy I can go play more! :grin:

Well since no one else is jumping on this Slurp I guess I will. Just tell me where to find your SO and I will see what I can do. However, I may ask you to return the favour someday.....mmmkay?;-)

Actually it's three girls named Anne: 1) Anne Visible

2) Anne Flatable

3) Anne Job

They are very cheap dates and always put out. I know they all have the same name but I assure you they are not related to one another.:sm185:

You poor boys, it will get better. Ottawa won't actually get hit that bad, we are mostly government based. Get in with them and your golden... LOL

If we could get in! Word on the street is folks are retiring then coming back a few weeks later as consultants. That large sucking sound from retiree isn't happening. The avg wait time from interview to job offer is hovering around the 2 years mark.

That said, save for your fav SP guys because she is worth it!

Posted via Mobile Device

Still trying to replace 'The Shy One' eh!

The problem with that is when the SP's do offer specials they still get hassled and people try to negotiate lower, so it is making many of the SP's not want to offer specials. People should be happy when a special is offered not ask for an even lower rate and pressure the girls to continue to offer that special. It's not considered special if it is starting to be expected that they offer the lower rate.

Ah c'mon, I was completely rebutted the other day when I mentioned that some may try to negotiate? Now don't tell me the rumor could be true!!

I am thank full that mine is back to having sex with me!!! At least I am getting something for all the cash I am dishing out.

And CK when do we get the review!!!

TRman I don't think Cumquat meant you. Your request was very tastful.

Well since no one else is jumping on this Slurp I guess I will. Just tell me where to find your SO and I will see what I can do. However, I may ask you to return the favour someday.....mmmkay?;-)

I'll get back to you on that one .......

Pssssssst, anyone ever see 6er9's SO???

Still trying to replace 'The Shy One' eh!

He was all talk, he never showed Didn't slow me down too much tho :mrgreen: