Stockings... absolutely sensual

You are right on !! Although I must admit I am one of the fringe -types that prefers the stockings on throughout even if I am going for an erotic massage...the final "happy part " is even more happy and intense if a leg is up on my chest and/or if the opportunity to nibble on the MA's stocking toes...

The only problem at that point is sretching out the experience before it all ends albeit with a big smile.

Must order kleenex now before returning to this thread

Thanks so much for sharing that!!! :icon_eek:

Returning now to our regularly scheduled program ...

Thanks so much for sharing that!!! :icon_eek:

Returning now to our regularly scheduled program ...

Well, northerntantra, kleenex and antlerman are a match made in heaven here on cerb :-)

No highjacking...no way, just a pause in regular programming, that's all folks!

best,

toine

I love wearing stocking of all kinds, I love the ones with the seam up the back, so classy and sexy.

At this time of year though I always check with my gentleman friend if he is ok with the bare leg look. Even for a short time stockings are a killer in the heat. Its fun to show of our pretty bare legs as well. :biggrin:

• Like 3

Guest **urHo***ixx
While the most sensuous women have their own unique physical and intellectual niches one enhancement I absolutely love is sheer stockings. It increases the " sexyness" factor exponentially; The legs and feet seem to glow and all the best attributes ( especially for those who fancy legs and feet) are brought out. Naked is nice but a slight bit of silk or nylon adds to the tease as does a well timed smile. Just a thought...

I agree, especially love fishnets!

5367priya_rai_black_stockings_in_bed_22_busty_indian_nude_model%5B1%5D_(396_x_360).jpg

I love "domino" contrasting sets.

Additional Comments:

crazymaya_flesh_stockings.jpg

stockings are for removing...

I'm quite fond of a cuban heel myself. If SuicideGirls hadn't made the cuban heel tattoo so popular, I'd probably get it done myself. The lovely Jezebel Valentine (from Toronto) is the model in the second photo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnNfHx0245CEX8eklVHFvb17frem2T0P4T2WDYeu-r0RdulfEv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_TzMJsMD5oYLWocnfeiP_k-ZrQIio894I2PwE-I-4-pokoDFX

• Like 1

stockings-get-you-noticed-stockings-demotivational-poster-1268230886.jpg

When I was a we fellow I had a thing for women in stockings....

Edited by jafo105

Gotta agree, lingerie style stockings are an absolute turn-on (and a regular request of mine). A matching garter belt is just icing on the proverbial cake. Add a matching thong and bra, and it makes everything right with the world.

Can't say I like opaque tights, too thick and "heavy". The don't allow you to see what's underneath. Sheer stockings all the way!

• Like 1