I love tattoos !

If I was to ever get my back done I would put angle wings. Again it is more of a fantasy thing. I don't think I would ever go through with it.

angel-wing-tattoos-199x300.jpg

I love my tatts I only have a few select small ones, but they are completely a reflection of my personality! I hope someday to get more, but will have to wait until my health allows it. I think tatts are sexy on both men and women if done tastefully. I have seen some that I don't like but as long as the person who gets it wears it with pride that's all that matters.

This is my idol:

KAT VON D

Kat+Von+D.jpg

• Like 1

Oh my - I have the itch :P

Somthing like the below - with full colours and background would be awesome sleeve...

000048.jpg

Peachy:

Not exactly angel wings, but did you see Mila Kunis' tattoo in the movie Black Swan?

mila-kunis-hot-tattoo.gif

And I came across this and thought it summed it up perfectly for most folks who choose to get tattoos.

funny-tattoos-but-then-this-website-would-be-useless1.jpg

Guest s******ecan****

I must say I wasn't a big fan of tats when I started hobbying but I have since learned to appreciate them.

I have quite a few tattoos, a half sleeve among them. However I don't like to show them in my photos, as a measure of identity protection. How do other ladies feel about showing tattoos in photos? To me, it runs in the same vein as showing my face in photos. I am tempted, because I would like people to know what my face and tattoos look like before meeting me, and I understand how important this is to many hobbyists, but I don't want to risk being exposed publicly as an SP (this happened to me once before). Thoughts, anyone?

Naughty Nicki is contemplating on getting a small tattoo in the near future. I've got a birthday coming up very soon! Perhaps on the back of the neck with an inspiring message ( like the one pictured below) for everyone when they see it. And when I want to cover it up, I will just wear my hair out long. lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTClz3dENxH1t0U_UEdfEiExTtH7f5mNh5Ka6pMlGnhfT-qlsYkcibU6lco

• Like 1