I love tattoos !

Depending on where a tattoo is placed on a woman, it can either be a huge turn on, or a turn off. I find that its hard not to get more then just 1 tattoo in my case

Guest K***e D****ls

This is such a sexy picture (picture a couple of posts up that I nominated. Sorry- I don't know how to post my comment under the pics yet! haha). This girl is stunning. I find the canvas usually has more input on whether a tattoo/s is/are sexy than the actual ink itself, in many cases. Though a bad tattoo is a bad tattoo regardless of how sexy the person is. This is beautifully done.

For those ladies that know me :) or even that don't :( yet. I'm looking to get some more art work done on my back, but this time it will be words (which are about losing both of my parents) I'm seeking ideas of the "Lettering style..script". There is so many to choose from, but I want to ensure that words inscribed are readable and look smart. Any suggestions of script style, please let me know through a pm or leave a quick note on my profile guestbook. Greatly appreciate it.

Wow the Montreal famous model Eve Salvail !

Another one of her, but with her hair:

Thuy+New+York+Backstage+Fall+2010+MBFW+_sdOH9s5qt7l.jpg

And another with hair AND showing her dragon tattoo.

3.jpg