Ottawa Fall 2012 Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., Sept. 13th!

Whee, what a fluke that I happen to be in Ottawa tonite!!

Looks like there has been a last-min. opening and I'll be able to drop by.

Look forward to meeting a few of you lovely ladies & gents tonite!

• Like 1

Have a great evening boys and girls !!!!

A great time to just kick back, relax, have fun and spend time with our awesome folks from the Cerb community.

Cheers from Friendly Manitoba :)

Pleasure meeting so many in the Ottawa scene :) Thanks to Angela and to everyone who helped organize the event!

I concur with BigBaby. Those brownies were fantastic!

How lucky of me to be in town the nite of the social :)

Great event as organised by Angela! Kudos to her for organising it!! It was great to see old faves and new ones!

@ Alana and BB, Glad you liked them!! :-)

Good morning Angela,

What an awesome event last night.

I know you worked very hard organizing it and did it show !!

It was great to meet everyone and have a view drinks together.

Cheers

Bob

What a great event! My wife and I had a wonderful time meeting members of the community. As I fully expected, our members were as interesting, intelligent and personable in the flesh as they are in this forum. Many thanks to Angela, for organizing the event and for ensuring that, as the first couple to attend one of these, we felt welcome.

We can only hope our presence as a hobbiest-couple didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable. As the sole female hobbiest in the room she did feel like a fish out of the water. Thankfully, as the unicorn in room, it seemed to get her lots of attention from both providers and hobbiests? (Yes, female hobbiest are real ... you now have tangible proof!)

Some members wondered whether this profile, northerntantra, is shared by both of us. It is not. My wife is new to the hobby and doesn't have her own profile on cerb -- though many urged her to do so last night, and she's considering that! No, this profile is mine alone, as are the thoughts I express though it.

After last night's conversations I'm looking forward to adding some new people to my circle of friends here. And my wife and I are really looking forward to the next social. It can't come soon enough!

• Like 2

Great meeting everyone last night! Old and new friends alike,

I had a great fun and hope everyone felt the same!

Northerntantra im glad both you and the wife had fun!

Thanks again to Angela for organizing a great event!! Thanks to everyone else for making my first social a good experiance! It was a pleasure meeting everyone.

Sent from my LG-E720b using Tapatalk

Hello love, what a wonderful time last night at the social. It's all ways good to see folks again and to make some new friends. Thanks Angela for getting us all together. MisterT I'm eating your brownies for lunch as I type this note they are delishous. Hugs Kay

• Like 2

Thanks Angela for another outstanding effort. I think I missed a few people as I had to leave a little early.

It was outstanding to see Old Dog again.

I second, third, and fourth what everyone has been saying. What an amazing social Angela. I already mentioned it in another thread, but thank you.

Thanks again MisterT for the delicious brownies and it was really nice to see everyone last night!

Yes, I was there. But if you blinked, you missed me. Shortly after I arrived I got a call and had to leave. Next time I will make double sure my time is blocked out. :(

Major kudos to Angela and all for organizing this wonderful event. Looking forward to the next one and hopefully I'll get to meet all the people I missed this time.

i am eating one of the brownies for breakfast right now (yes I'm bad)...I gave my other one to a girl at a burlesque show around the corner from the social...awesome time, Thanks you Angela for pulling off yet another seamless social!....so great to meet everyone!...now I go back to hangover-land, lol

• Like 2