Halifax SP with best tits for play?

I have to say Exotic Danielle has beautiful tits with nice nipples. But she also has a great body to go with it.

Additional Comments:

I have to say Exotic Danielle has beautiful tits with nice nipples. But she also has a great body to go with it.

• Like 1

They are all great A- to EEEE. I will happily play with them all. Why are we so obsessed about this aspect of body image? Do we really need to enhance the income of cosmetic surgeons? Great sex is in the mind not the tits, but maybe that is just my point of view. Maybe I am all wrong.

no body said we didnt like small tits... and women needed to have surgery

I was just asking the community about women with a larger set to enjoy...

Every woman offers something different - sometimes I am in the mood to play with a pair of big beautiful breasts..

and from the response here, looks like there are lots of great tits in Halifax! Lucky us!

• Like 1

Tits big or small are all beautiful!! Everyone has different likes some enjoy a great set of tits(may I add I do lol) others may enjoy the ass or legs etc etc.... A woman's body is a beautiful thing whatever part your drawn to xo

• Like 1

Can't believe nobodies mentioned Sierra, there's a pair I really enjoy playing with !!!!!

• Like 2

Guest d*k***

Ooooo Sierra ....yum...haven't seen Cristy's...Bobbi and Rebecca luv also great choices :)

Titties, they are all beautiful and in Halifax there are many sets to be admired, why just pick one set:) and remember honor nipples because without them titties would be pointless:)

lol, love it!

• Like 1

I'm voting for my own breasts...why? because they're big and heavy and have lovely hang with thick juicy nipples that are very sensitive and reactive and I love playing with them even if no one else does! lol *rawr*

• Like 4

Well..... unless there is a sticky note attached to the nipple saying ... "don't play with these tits" then IMO.....ALL BOOBS ARE BEST FOR PLAY :) Yay boobies !! Hip hip horray.

• Like 3

I have reviewed all the pictures I could find very carefully :) and I have been unable to find a single set that I didn't thoroughly enjoy and want to get to know better. ;)

• Like 2

Hooray for boobies for sure! Sounds like you should also check out Ferrari from your request as she sounds like the 'well rounded' kind of girl you seek. Best to try all the ladies that replied just to be sure!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
I have reviewed all the pictures I could find very carefully :) and I have been unable to find a single set that I didn't thoroughly enjoy and want to get to know better. ;)

Actually, if LeeR lived in Halifax, I would not want to play with his chest. Having said that, I trust a few SPs would want to touch him ;)