Halifax SP with best tits for play?

Hey everyone, so I was looking for people's opinion on which Halifax area SP has the best tits, to look at, to play with, for fucking... which ones may like to use oil on them to make it more fun.

I will state I love bigger breasts. I also enjoy women who are a little larger than average, with the curves that match.

Just looking for some people's thoughts on what is available for a guy with a thing for large breasts in Halifax.

SP's also feel free to chime in!

Thanks

Think that would be something to talk to the SP you had in mind about. It's not an unrealistic request so I'm sure most ladies are willing to entertain the idea.

Hey everyone, so I was looking for people's opinion on which Halifax area SP has the best tits, to look at, to play with, for fucking... which ones may like to use oil on them to make it more fun.

I will state I love bigger breasts. I also enjoy women who are a little larger than average, with the curves that match.

Just looking for some people's thoughts on what is available for a guy with a thing for large breasts in Halifax.

Thanks

This is kind of a tough question to answer for the simple reason(s) that opinions are subjective and what SP's allow and don't allow is often related to comfort level, respect and familiarity amongst other things. In other things YMMV.

This might be considered a bit of generic reply but you really should do your research and see who you are interested in. Start a conversation with her and politely inform her of your likes and see where it goes.

Asking others for suggestions, although helpful, can sometimes be misleading as the services offered to one gent may vary from the next guy due to the above mentioned comfort level, etc. I realize this was probably not the answer you were hoping for as I imagine you would have preferred at least one name. All that said I honestly believe that the answer I provided you will give you the best results, in the long run anyway.

• Like 2

Guest ExoticBobbie (Retired)

MINE, MINE, MINE!!! :) He he I am just joking, I bet lots of other SP's got great tits, but I bet you'd love mine!! Big, and very real!! Great for f----king, and I enjoy having them f----ked at that!!

but I bet you'd love mine!! Big, and very real!! Great for f----king, and I enjoy having them f----ked at that!!

Truer words have never been spoken! Bobbie does indeed have great breasts!!!

Hi, I don't post a lot and unfortunately do not have a lot of experience with SP's but I can tell you Emily's are awesome. A gorgeous body and her tits are out of this world. Firm and very perky, can't wait to kiss those beautiful nipples again very soon.

i love ALL breast...small ones big ones perky ones...i would have to say mine are my favorite but i bet any woman would say that!!! hehehe mine are perfect :) at least i think so ;)

• Like 1

Guest ExoticBobbie (Retired)

It does look like you have great tits Emily!!! Very nice, and perky!

Thanks

If you like experienced mature companions, when visiting, Emma Alexandra is definitely a lady you should spend time with ;)

• Like 1

If you like experienced mature companions, when visiting, Emma Alexandra is definitely a lady you should spend time with ;)

Gabby don't leave your girls out, you have a serious rack.

Emma, Gabby, TGirl Nikki, Katherine and myself in a room I'd be in Titty Heaven and there are two pairs out of the bunch that I have have the pleasure to play with and check out and they were absolutely amazing. Whose breast?? That's my little secret, I don't want these amazing ladies broken down in to just body parts, there is so much more to them but they all do have incredible breast and I respect them as companions, friends and beautiful ladies.

Lexy

I love a great set of tits myself I must say!! I am going to nominate mine as well as I love my tits to be sucked and having a hard cock in between them!! Yeah I know I'm a naughty girl lol hell just cum all over them !

• Like 4

I definitely agree with you Danielle! Only seen pictures but your tits look magnificent. Hope to see them up close and personal some day soon.

• Like 2

You shoul check out Amelis Rodriguez, she has a large set, very firm and yes I am speaking from personal experienc....

Speaking from personal experience Exotic Touch Danielle has absolutely beautiful breasts that won't disappoint. For that matter, none of her body parts will disappoint!

• Like 2

I love a great set of tits myself I must say!! I am going to nominate mine as well as I love my tits to be sucked and having a hard cock in between them!! Yeah I know I'm a naughty girl lol hell just cum all over them !

Sounds to me like I might have to find out for myself! !

• Like 2

Titties, they are all beautiful and in Halifax there are many sets to be admired, why just pick one set:) and remember honor nipples because without them titties would be pointless:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

Titties, they are all beautiful and in Halifax there are many sets to be admired, why just pick one set:) and remember honor nipples because without them titties would be pointless:)

Cristy, not to reduce you to parts but your tits are quite spectacular and fun to enjoy as well. Sorry but it just had to be said :)

Chuck

• Like 1

Exotic Touch Daneille says "I love my tits to be sucked and having a hard cock in between them!! Yeah I know I'm a naughty girl lol hell just cum all over them !"

I am happy to attest that this is indeed so. :)

Comparisons are odious, so I don't want to offer an opinion on whose are "best", but judged purely on their own? Yeah, her breasts are amazing!

• Like 2