Okay, really nothing kinky or sexual or even remotely hard, it will only take 15 seconds of your time.

My really good friend is finalist for a contest and the votes finish tomorrow at noon, the only thing you have to do is vote for her (Natalie from Toronto) today and tomorrow to help her. It mean a lot for her, it will actually really improve her career as an illustrator to have such exposure, you don't need to sign up for anything, they don't send you newsletters. Just a click

http://www.fluevog.com/code/fc_finalists.php

thanks<3

• Like 4

Guest t**d**teur

Another one voted and at this time Natalie had over 38% of the votes cast in favour of her design.

Okay, really nothing kinky or sexual ... it will only take 15 seconds of your time.

Oh darn, next time please make it kinky or sexual :)

39.1% now but only because I do agree it is the best!

Okay, really nothing kinky or sexual or even remotely hard, it will only take 15 seconds of your time.

My really good friend is finalist for a contest and the votes finish tomorrow at noon, the only thing you have to do is vote for her (Natalie from Toronto) today and tomorrow to help her. It mean a lot for her, it will actually really improve her career as an illustrator to have such exposure, you don't need to sign up for anything, they don't send you newsletters. Just a click

http://www.fluevog.com/code/fc_finalists.php

thanks<3

39.9 again. Good luck!!!