Anyone ever try a cock ring?

I'm curious if these things work.

Does anyone have any experience to share?

Does it restrict ejaculation? :dncdick:

I have tried one and I have to say from what I remember (I was a little drunk) it was awesome. I don't know if it prolonged it but it made it a WHOLE lot harder and bigger. If you are curious you should try it out. The only thing that can go wrong is that you don't like it and you will never use one again.

Hope that helps

My experience is called Ex-wife Jabba ! Completely eliminated ejaculation for quite some time ;) Probably not what you are looking for....never mind ..... sorry for the hijack !

• Like 1

They are not always the best solution, what it primary function is to trap the of blood in the penis, and they say it makes you stiff (er) I did not think so, BUT you really are not suppose to wear them more than thirty minutes, if your penis becomes numb, you are in trouble:frown:...lack of blood:icon_redface:...hardly worth it.

There is also the type you have your scrotum pulled through to keep your testicles away from your body.A three ring or I think they call it a triple ring is a cockring that has additional rings for restraining the testicles. In orgasm, the testicles usually retract towards the body before ejaculation. A triple crown changes and intensifies the sensation of orgasm by forcing the testicles to stay away from the body.:dncdick:

Cockrings that are too tight, or worn for too long can be dangerous this may cause medical issues that, if not treated promptly, can result in severe and permanent damage, including penile gangrene that can result in the destruction and possible loss of your DICK.:icon_rolleyes:

I have used them extensively for a variety of reasons. If it's to aid with ED, then a single does the job. For sensations there are several that work well ad and are worthy of exploring to see what tickles your fancy...

cat

I had the chance to try one once, but I could just not get past the pubes of another man that were still caught up in the ring. :icon_eek: I graciously declined all toys that were available needless to say.

• Like 1

I have used one that is like a lassoo (?) made of silicone, and one with a built in vibrator, the non vibrating one was tighter and so held the erection longer, they do seem to work for some people.

I have read somewhere before that in a moment of urgency, you can use a rubber band instead of a proper ring. The downside is it is harder to take it off when the moment comes.

I have read somewhere before that in a moment of urgency, you can use a rubber band instead of a proper ring. The downside is it is harder to take it off when the moment comes.

A proper ring would be much safer. A rubber band could really cut off circulation with some not so great consequences. I would never use a rubber band myself.

You can pick up a battery operated "one use only" cock ring as a part of a durrex "play" sampler pack at pretty much any pharmacy in Ottawa. It provides a light vibrations at the base of your shaft to stimulate and provide a unique sensation on your boys. The sampler pack also includes a selection of condoms and various lubes including the tingling kind, hours of fun for you and your partner :)

They are not always the best solution, what it primary function is to trap the of blood in the penis, and they say it makes you stiff (er) I did not think so, BUT you really are not suppose to wear them more than thirty minutes, if your penis becomes numb, you are in trouble:frown:...lack of blood:icon_redface:...hardly worth it.

There is also the type you have your scrotum pulled through to keep your testicles away from your body.A three ring or I think they call it a triple ring is a cockring that has additional rings for restraining the testicles. In orgasm, the testicles usually retract towards the body before ejaculation. A triple crown changes and intensifies the sensation of orgasm by forcing the testicles to stay away from the body.:dncdick:

Cockrings that are too tight, or worn for too long can be dangerous this may cause medical issues that, if not treated promptly, can result in severe and permanent damage, including penile gangrene that can result in the destruction and possible loss of your DICK.:icon_rolleyes:

YIKES!! Last option very unpleasant.

I love using a cock ring. After sometime it can get a bit painful.

Another option is to puncture a condom. Use it as a cock

Ring then put another condom on. It's always worked in my case.

Less painful. :)

PK