What is for supper tonight?

fish n' chips w/excellent salad bar at Buster's Sports Bar and after, Easter Egg donut and java at Tim's

I just did up some pan seared scallops, brown rice with shallots, baby spinach and steamed broccoli with a glass or two of Sauvinon Blanc and chocolate mousse cake for desert. Too bad I had to eat it alone but such is life. I find eating dinner much better when you have someone to share it with which is even more important than the food itself. I don't like cooking just for me, but I do it just for the fun of it.

Wow sounds amazing!! At least your not totally alone,you got all of us:)

I found this recipe on the interet right around the same time as Super Bowl weekend and it was fantastic and have decided to have it again today.

I am having pulled pork sandwiches as a treat. A pork tenderloinstuffed with some garlic and place in a slow cooker. Once in the cooker, I pour a can of root beer which I allow to simmer for 6 - 8 hours on low heat. Once cooked to the point of falling apart, I drain the crock pot and then add my favorite bbq sauce and allow the mixture to simmer a bit longer.

Once finally done, the pork is pulled apart and mixed in with the bbq sauce.

This makes great sandwichs on Kaiser Buns.

I can hardly wait.

AFT

Guest T*rb***k
whopper, 2 large fries, mc d's chicken nuggests and lg fries, lg root beer, ugh, don't know why I eat that crap.

LOL, I just knocked off half a medium pizza at Pizza Hut...regretting it now...

LOL, I just knocked off half a medium pizza at Pizza Hut...regretting it now...

lol, at least you just ate 1/2 I usually will eat a large . I like pizza pizza now, domino's used to be my fave. I'll have to try pizza hut soon.

This thread is the worst for me reading some of these are making me drool. I have been on a diet for 2 months now so I had a salad with an oil based dressing and carrots.

I visited the Goode Company Barbeque on Kirby Drive in Houston and had their three meat combo dinner, with two sides ... it was excellent and was quite a lot of food, and was had for the ridiculously low price of $12.75

I have found in my US travels that you can pay a lot for a meal, just like you can pay a lot in Toronto or Ottawa ... but if you search a little, you can eat for damn near free

went to the Greek Souvalki house on Riverside rd.

Had their Beef gyro plata, great huge servings, had to take home

a lot of left overs, it was inexpensive and as good as I remembered when they used to be on baseline and prince of wales dr.

I had cereal, shredded wheat, for dinner. I don't know what it is, but when the snow starts to melt, I get some sort of allergic reaction that gives me the worst indigestion. I'll be keeping it simple for the time being.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Tonight I will be putting together a simple garden salad, broiled beef tenderloin steak, mushrooms, hash browns and buttered baby carrots. I hate eating dinner alone.

Three blueberry pancakes the size of a dinner plate, sausage links, homefries, fresh syrup. No fake store syrup for this guy!

Steaming plates of spaghetti with sauce made from our garden tomatoes and fried liver. (We're out of meatballs for the moment.) We had fresh baked bread and lots of grated Parmesan with it. ( Although the puppy got hold of the Parmesan and got it all over the place. Good for the mice... Until the cats get them!) But overall a very satisfying dinner!

Hot wings I deep fried in my turkey cooker .... my own secret recipe :) that I downloaded from Hooters website ...shhhhhhh its a secret.....

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Tonight I made Caesar salad, lasagne (fresh not frozen), asparagus and a couple glasses of red wine to keep it company. I hate eating dinner alone.

Tonight we are having grilled prime rib beef, coupled with baked yams, baked potato, steamed green beans and a tossed garden salad. Nothing fancy, just good food made fresh.