What is for supper tonight?

I'm going simple tonight and also I have a ton of fish and lamb in my freezer. Am I the only one who keeps buying meat every single time I'm at the grocer, regardless of if I already have meat at home?

So I'll do a simple filet of red snapper on a bed of lemon and fresh thyme, roast potatoes, boiled asparagus and a red leaf lettuce salad with a whole cubed avocado, half a red bell pepper diced, a third of a cucumber diced and a generous amount of creamy poppyseed dressing. And a nice bottle of Unibrioue's Maudite to go with. :D

Guest D***el B***e

First BBQ of the season. I BBQ in winter as well but this is the first one this spring. Had my first hamburger of the season on the grill, with all the trimmings, and a side salad. Is that a sign of spring or what?

First BBQ of the season. I BBQ in winter as well but this is the first one this spring. Had my first hamburger of the season on the grill, with all the trimmings, and a side salad. Is that a sign of spring or what?

Just doing the grocery list and you just gave me inspiration for tonight's dinner, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am guessing this will be a grab something to eat downtown kinda day... at work now... home to pack... then last IceCaps Game this evening than airport for flight.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Leftover spaghetti carbonarra

And no take out for the next few days, all restaurants and take out joints in town closed because there is no water in town

RG

Guest D***el B***e

Home made meat lasagna, garlic bread, and a green salad with red onions ... so yummy for a Saturday night.

Home made meat lasagna, garlic bread, and a green salad with red onions ... so yummy for a Saturday night.

I'm jealous! I had stir fried veggies-again!

I'm jealous! I had stir fried veggies-again!

Don't be too jealous Cristy... I had cold Pizza at the rink last night... however tonight definitely a great meal in a good restaurant in Chicago... anyone have any suggestions?

• Like 2

Don't be too jealous Cristy... I had cold Pizza at the rink last night... however tonight definitely a great meal in a good restaurant in Chicago... anyone have any suggestions?

Chicago! Man, I have to get out more. Enjoy, I'm sure you'll find a great one, the concierge(I'm assuming your in a hotel) can usually give good reco's

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going to make some Gourmet Meat Loaf to celebrate my new beginning on Cerb. Yes I know but after some one outed me awhile back it was time for a new nick!

Guest D***el B***e

I guess I could've posted this in the "Things that suck" but I'm having pork roast, with roasted potatoes and veggies, definitely not my favorite meat but I'm not the one cooking so I'm sure it'll be delicious.

Really tired from all the travel today so just something quick tonight a great burger from Hard Rock Cafe Chicago.... well tired and it's raining tonight.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Shepards Pie from Smiths Market in the South End along with some Belgian Bread out of the oven an hour ago.