I've done it a few times but only with ladies that I know from previous encounters and that I trust. For me personally I have really enjoyed it because I get to play host, cook a nice meal and enjoy each others company in a very relaxed and "real date" kind of way. Plus being able to passionately lay a lady down in front of the fire for some very erotic, only flame lit fun followed by a shower for two has created some VERY nice memories for both of us.

With the right lady it can be amazing, go for it!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have entertained a trusted lady in my home. It was so relaxing being in my own home with her and being in my own bed.A very fond memory of that encounter and the very long shower with her that we had after. Alas she has retired now but the thought of it has put a smile on my face with thought of it. I feel very comfortable with someone I have met before coming to my home and it also let me show off some of my cooking skills! I will do it again I am sure.

I have visited gentlemen in there homes for the first time encounter as I only do outcalls in Montreal...I do lots of verification first, speak on the phone and use my gut feeling...it usually doesn't fail me...First time is always stressful but I always smile when they call back :D

BJ

• Like 2

This is a good thread, thanks for posting it. I've often thought of asking an SP over but after much thought and reading different musings here on CERB, I've kind of got the fealing that in general terms only, most SPs would prefer a venue of their choice or 4 or 5 start hotel.

Having said that I'm going to revisit the idea as I'm single with kids in college and a big empty house that I'm rather comformatble in and enjoy entertaining.

Thanks again!

• Like 2

Guest C*****tte

I do not meet gentlemen at their homes. In part because of concern for my safety. The other reason is family photos. Having a photo of grandma, the wife and kids in my line of view - not conducive to the nature of the encounter.

A neutral and safe spot like a hotel or a simple incall - that is what works for me.

Cheers

Personally I would have no issues with seeing a lady at my place. The ladies I now see (granted after a bit of learning and experience) I trust, so I wouldn't be worried about the silverware being stolen LOL

All that said, the biggest obstacle to hosting in my own place is that I live in smalltown Ontario, and it would be far to long a drive to get here

But I do like hosting, which is why I like outcalls to my hotel.

But irrespective of my preference , it's first and foremost what the lady feels comfortable doing.

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

Guest K***e D****ls

I never meet someone for the first time in their home. I prefer neutral ground for that. For on-going arrangements, I have no problem meeting them at their home after a few meetings, we're both comfortable, and that level of trust is there. In a situation like that, there has never been a personal situation with a spouse or live-in girlfriend, so no fear of being busted. I've also found that these bachelors have a cleaning service and keep things pretty simple and modern in their homes, which is a nice touch.

There's a different dynamic in a home. An evening in: make dinner together, drink wine, cuddle and watch a movie, have a bath... you can let your imagination roam. It's as close to a genuine girlfriend experience as you can get, in my opinion.

On the flip side of the coin, I'm outcalls only: my home is off-limits, and I hate the thought of having to pick up after a get-together so incalls won't work for me either! haha Gotta come to you guys! ;)

Edited by K***e D****ls

Trust is a two way street:) If I can trust you to come into my space then you should be able to trust me to come to yours. If a lady is reputable, has a trail, website, reco's etc, then why the worry? The largest part of our business model is discretion and trust. Happy hobbying:)

• Like 9

Guest P**aq

I'm newly single again so I have no issues with my place, her place or a neutral place, it's all good to me! I have to admit I enjoy hosting the encounter, I like to have good wine and foods on hand for both of us to enjoy (plus it gives me incentive to clean!)

Nope, I cannot have a SP to my home. For the same reason that I do not talk with any of my friends or acquaintances about my hobby. The two worlds do not intersect or meet. I've been to a SPs home because that's where she host but that's her choice and I'm fine with that's.

I personally prefer out calls to hotels(no private residence) or my in service spot unless you and I.have met a few times and I feel comfortable then I.would defiantly have no problem coming to your space...juat as long as we share a good.connection and have positive vibes I.would be fine with that.....to each their own

We all have to respect our space,private lives and our boundaries!

I like to entertain SP's in my home. I find it a lot less stressful for me. I serve tea or coffee and a lite snack. We chat for a bit before having some playtime. Then we socialize some more before she has to leaves. This is always a two hour session so there is little or no pressure of a clock.

• Like 2

The only time my place gets a good cleaning is when a lady is coming over.

So in that sense it is a good thing.

I am primarily an outcall provider, and although I have a preference for hotels and public meetings I do make exceptions with a few suitors and make 'housecalls'. This usually entails a bit more screening, establishing rapport/trust via correspondence and plain 'ol gut instincts-

Aside from obvious safety concerns that we try our best to screen for, the only other thing that could deter me from a housecall would be my slight paranoia about a wife/significant other that arrives early from some trip or the possibility of surveillance devices. So.., if youre wondering why we always get hot and heavy in the kitchen, at the door, on the floor, the living room, the shower -basically everywhere but your bed-in your bedroom, well...this explains it ;P hehe

As far as hosting in my own home, like already mentioned, I am not a fan because i prefer to keep my two lives very very separate.

Edited by Leila Iman Reis

Since my last post I have now entertained an SP in my home and it was a wonderful experience to host her and have all the comforts of my home available to us for the time we have had together.

That said it was a bit nerve wrecking making sure that there was no evidence of the visit left for when my wife came home so while it was a great session I am not sure it will happen that often in the future but I am glad we did it.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

I would gladly welcome a lady into my home as I am unattached and as such I live alone. Some ladies will come to a private residence and some will not so I guess it's up to them. Once a lady gets to know me from me coming to visit them they would give it some consideration. As I enjoy cooking even though it's not haute cuisine I would like to make her a nice dinner first and have dessert together after. I think it would be fun so long as she is comfortable as my place is quite nice and homey. So, why not??

Additional Comments:

I personally prefer out calls to hotels(no private residence) or my in service spot unless you and I.have met a few times and I feel comfortable then I.would defiantly have no problem coming to your space...juat as long as we share a good.connection and have positive vibes I.would be fine with that.....to each their own

We all have to respect our space,private lives and our boundaries!

What no sleep over at my place in Ottawa Danielle??? I'm crushed!! LOL