Your Opinion Wanted! Independent Massage Services

What Location would be best for services?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What Location would be best for services?

• Yes for downtown/centertown area
    • Yes for East end
    • Yes for West end
    • Yes for South end

Guest L**gh M****e

Dear Cerbies, I am asking for your opinion with regards to what location in Ottawa would be best (or in demand) to offer independent massage services? (Massage services offered in one's private home) Your suggestions are very much appreciated! Lee

picture.php?albumid=5307&pictureid=33985

Edited by L**gh M****e
correction

Lee, having read recos about you I think gentlemen will follow you wherever you go :) I may be wrong but my opinion is unless you work from different areas on a regular basis, is tough to cater all preferences when it comes to location and Ottawa is not that big so as long as you are somewhere discreet, and where parking is not a problem and maybe near a bus route for those that don't drive they will be happy but of course the gents know better than I do, I'm just responding from the if I were to visit someone perspective.

As for the downtown area, I think as it has been discussed here is a good area mostly during the week for those that work there but you may want to consider that some guys who don't work or live there don't like the area because parking is not easy to find but again is just my POV, best of luck wherever you choose to host :)

I voted downtown.

It'd best for all since it's the mid-ground for East & West.

Disclaimer: I'm in the South end, I don't mind travelling downtown. East and West get a bit more complicated.

I too am in the South End but in my opinion, unless you are totally off the beaten track, location is not a deal breaker. For me,I agree with Gia, discreet location and decent parking are two main factors. I personally would not make the excursion downtown.... But hey, that's just me

Guest s**nflute
Dear Cerbies, I am asking for your opinion with regards to what location in Ottawa would be best (or in demand) to offer independent massage services? (Massage services offered in one's private home) Your suggestions are very much appreciated! Lee

picture.php?albumid=5307&pictureid=33985

Lee!!

Us guys in the east end have few MP's and there's plenty of options available such as industrial parks.

Guest *as*e

WEST end for me! ... It seems as though most people in the Ottawa work in the West end or within a 3-5min drive of downtown. Therefore someplace between the far west (Stittsville) and downtown would be ideal ... i.e. Westboro, Nepean, Bells Corners--, Parkdale area etc ... I'm sure a discreet location, with easy parking and within a 10 - 15 min driving distance would satisfy most of us guys that run out of work (or home) for an 1hr-2hrs.

I wonder if asking each client what part of the city they are coming "from" and giving your real world survey results here would also help others?

Guest L**gh M****e

Excellent point Naste! My clients come from different ends of the city. I'm making a move within the next month or so, that's why I've open the poll. I'm some what familiar with the different areas of Ottawa, however, I want to concentrate on the areas where services are most needed. In all fairness, I believe slap dab in the middle of the geographic area maybe okay. I believe that travel can get tricky coming from North/South as oppose to East/West. I'm still up in the air about it.

Oh and I wont' make a move to anywhere that is not discrete or without parking! This is a must!

I appreciate your suggestion and will keep this in mind when I do decide what area I want to live. Thanks! Lee xoox

Edited by L**gh M****e
Correction

I live in the east-end but Isabella hit it right on, location is not a big deal as you can get to just about anywhere in Ottawa in short order, outside of rush hour of course! Parking and discretion would be the two items I'd be most concerned about. I'll travel anywhere within 45 mins to see a great, skilled, reliable, sexy MA with reasonable rates!

As someone who lives in the Upper Ottawa Valley, I voted for west-end & DT. Travelling to Kanata, Bells Corners, Westboro, etc. all the way east to DT is only a matter of minutes difference on the 417 (pending traffic). But since I have to factor the length of the appointment plus the return trip it can easily end up an all day trip so I try to limit how far I venture into Ottawa.

I'd say wherever you go, make sure you are not too far from the 417 as this usually the fastest and best way to get across town.

Guest jake_cdn
WEST end for me! ... It seems as though most people in the Ottawa work in the West end or within a 3-5min drive of downtown. Therefore someplace between the far west (Stittsville) and downtown would be ideal ... i.e. Westboro, Nepean, Bells Corners--, Parkdale area etc ... I'm sure a discreet location, with easy parking and within a 10 - 15 min driving distance would satisfy most of us guys that run out of work (or home) for an 1hr-2hrs.

I wonder if asking each client what part of the city they are coming "from" and giving your real world survey results here would also help others?

Have to agree with Naste...west end

Although everyone usually says downtown is the most convenient, mainly because of its central location where everyone can get to it, I think it's a bitch to park in. Only time it's convenient in DT is evenings or weekends. Every other time, you pretty much gotta get there by bus (and who wants to get to a session by bus?).

I personally think going against the herd towards downtown is the best bet. Don't go out into any extreme locations like Kanata or Orleans, but stay in the central-east or central-west, or central-south areas. There should be good enough parking available there. Most people who have cars will not have a problem getting to you no matter where you are, as long as you're somewhat close to the Queensway.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

As sexy as you are...I think we would come to you no matter where you were in the NCR.

Only time it's convenient in DT is evenings or weekends. Every other time, you pretty much gotta get there by bus (and who wants to get to a session by bus?).

Ya, I see what you mean. At least you can avoid the parking headache, and depending on where you work, downtown Ottawa can be a small place, don't know who you're going to run into if someone recognizes your car...

Guest L**gh M****e

Wow...thanks people! Your suggestions are great!

Edited by L**gh M****e

West end for me.

Going downtown for me is normally only by bus or if someone else is driving (which would not happen here) as I hate trying to drive in most cities downtown areas

Mature Lee you should buy the house next to mine in a great neighborhood this way you are just a hard on beat away.... I can also kiss your ass huh! I mean trim your grass or I can spread your legs ooops damn I mean spread your weed and feed... you know forget it I think this will get to complicated.

But please consider SO.

Rub