Gidday from Fishfeathers McTeeth

Guest Fis**********t**th

Gidday y'all. Fishfeathers McTeeth saying hello and good morning to you folks as I jumped onboard yesterday. I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm in my 60s and I'm no prize to look at. I'm no Olympian and no pretty-boy, just a good ol' boy with a warm heart and gentle nature who would like to make some new friends. I've lived in several areas across Canada and have enjoyed them all, but now make my home in Ottawa. Nice city, but politics is forever in your face here. I'm happiest when I'm outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine yet being indoors has it's moments as well.

Anyhow, the coffee pot is always on and everyone is welcome in my life. Thank-you.

Guest Fis**********t**th

Thanks very much Parker, Emily, Meg and Lee for the warm welcome.

Great handle, great post, great sense of humour. I'm sure you'll love our little community.

Cheers and welcome to CERB!

You have a very similar profile to me. Welcome to the board.

Stay active and get known, and maybe we'll see you at the upcoming social in September.

Welcome to cerb.! I am glad we share similar view on the Canadian and American women soccer teams. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

He may just be a long lost cousin of the Fat Bastard clan.... in that case welcome you with open arms and invite you to sleep with Lee Richard's sister. She is kind of a freebie we throw in with every potential candidate.

We do have to warn you that the post menopausal period has not been kind - she does have to contend with a wee bit of extraneous facial hair... but since she has lost her teeth ummmm... welllll.... you get the picture.

redneck_HILLBILLY_STARE.gif

Guest Fis**********t**th
He may just be a long lost cousin of the Fat Bastard clan.... in that case welcome you with open arms and invite you to sleep with Lee Richard's sister. She is kind of a freebie we throw in with every potential candidate.

We do have to warn you that the post menopausal period has not been kind - she does have to contend with a wee bit of extraneous facial hair... but since she has lost her teeth ummmm... welllll.... you get the picture.

redneck_HILLBILLY_STARE.gif

Thanks for the welcome Old Dog...I think she and I would have some stunning looking kids together!