I know some agency incentives include a loyalty program for their repeat clientele, and as an Independent SP I was considering implementing something similar. I was wondering what sort of loyalty benefit I could offer my 'frequent flyers'.

I'm not devaluing myself with free sessions that's not what this is about. Its about making those who are special feel that way.

Any ideas? What would you be happy to receive from your ATF above and beyond the nice things she already does for you?

appreciate your input mdr.gif

Edited by Jessica Lee
  • Like 1

What an interesting idea :) I say that because there was a thread here just recently asking something very similar. Read it, some people kinda beat up on the guy.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=98481

How about this, buy 1 get one free :), I'm joking, I'm joking.

I think 5 visits in a year get the sixth one free is reasonable. You would have to track it somehow but I think it could be done.

• Like 1

First here is a thread along the same lines

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57415

All I can say, for myself I do not expect any discounts for seeing a lady on a repeat basis. Such a program wouldn't decide for me whether a lady will be one I see again or not. For me, seeing a lady again is more dependent on our chemistry, how we click if you will. A lady I see again, well it seems the tips and gifts from me get bigger. And that's just a token of appreciation on my part for the great and pleasant escape the lady provides for me.

About the only thing I can say about repeat encounters, in large part it becomes less SP/Client relationship, and more like friends getting together. And there may be more intimate aspects (intimacy in the broadest sense of the word, not just sexual) of seeing a lady on a repeat basis.

It may sound trite, but when the relationship, for lack of a better word, evolves to more like a friends getting together, that is the sort of loyalty program money can't buy. And that is because it is priceless and can't be part of a program

But I'm only speaking for myself. And those ladies who made our encounters more like friends getting together than a simple SP/Client relationship, that in and of itself was the best loyalty program ever.

A rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

• Like 3

Tricky one, that. As has been noted, any, fixed "Buy X, get one free" scheme is open to abuse, and any worthwhile client will never expect anything (although may be happy to accept whatever you offer :) ).

Perhaps consider offering no formal reward scheme based on a number of appointments, but maybe just give little extras to your regular clients? Just watch the clock a little less when you see them, or something.... obvious that depends on how you run your schedule and it won't fly if you have another appointment booked, but it may be worth thinking about....

But it goes without saying: these are just my suggestions. Your business is yours to run.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Perhaps Jessica a half hour session could be offered after five visits. Time is money after all and you are operating a business! IMO

$100 off is a good deal too. Phaedrus brought up a good point about people trying to abuse your offer, definitely something to take into consideration.

I would think if your deal was 10 sessions then abuse would be minimal but that is complete speculation on my part.

Guest jake_cdn

Though not opposed to the idea of a loyalty offering I personally believe that it should be based not on the number of visits or the duration but on the SP's discretion.

If there is someone that you enjoy being with and have some history with then, if you so desire, offer something extra ( extended time, more social time etc. ).

The idea of trying to maintain criteria for a loyalty program would only cause the SP grief with administration and people trying to take advantage.

I am assuming that each SP knows who they look forward to seeing and if they so desire can make the call "unofficially" and casually offer their idea of a loyalty perk at the time.

This maintains the mutual respect that has been nurtured over a period of time.

Thanks for asking for our input.

Guest c**io**m7

Personally, I think a VIP or loyalty program is not a bad idea. As a provider, you would have the discretion to decide which clients you wish to offer it to.

Guest Fis**********t**th

I think providing a high level of service is more than adequate Jessica. As all of this is very individualized you can tailor encounters as you see fit.

Personally, I think a VIP or loyalty program is not a bad idea. As a provider, you would have the discretion to decide which clients you wish to offer it to.

The problem with being selective is that it will cause issues with the non-recipients that think they qualify.

Any reward has to be attainable, one difficulty with a touring SP offering a reward based on the number of visits is how long it takes to get there. If a SP visits the Falls only 5 times a year something based on 10 visits is meaningless.

I recently saw one ad which had a VIP rate for those that had visited more than 3 times. Something along these lines might be easier to keep track of than having the SP and client both keep counting to 10.

i would think a free encounter or discount after so many visits would not be the way to go . when i spend time with a lady there must be a connection for me to go back that many times and if that connection is there a discount would make it seem less like getting together with a friend,,, how about after the fifth visit ask them to think about a fantasy you can make come true on their next visit??? something like an outdoor meeting,, or ( insert your fantasy here!!!!)

• Like 1

My feeling is that this is not a great idea. One thing is that once it's advertised or becomes known, it gets hard to change your mind. What happens if, after 4 visits, you decide you don't want to see someone again. Still your right to do so of course, but now the fellow is angry because he didn't get the reduced rate session. Some guys will view the loyalty program as meaning you're obligated to see them

A better way to do this is to negotiate such things one on one with regular and trusted clients. Years ago I saw one lady very regularly. Certainly several times a month, if not weekly. The fact that her incall was across the road from my office didn't help (or did depending on your perspective). After a while she suggested a different fee arrangement than she advertised. Can't remember the details now, but it saved me some money on longer encounters and certainly made me feel valued and helped keep me as a regular client.

of course, this approach won't bring in new clients!! So I suppose it depends on whether you're seeking to recruit business or retain business.

Personally, I agree with RG and Flintstone, I don't feel a freebie would be the way to go!! If you have loyal clients that as you say are well invested in you, then they wouldn't be expecting free service, I think that would only belittle what you do!

Perhaps after so many visits you could just surprise with a return of funds as they are leaving would suffice in some cases.

I have over the years had a couple of SP's that I have visited numerous times, and in those cases I have received some additional time or special service that they don't always perform :) I have also been rewarded with some extra girl friend experiences (not the GFE type stuff clients are used to here) but things such as going out for a bite to eat before or after, going shopping(I ended up paying but it was a special experience) or even having dinner made for me or having a bottle of my favourite drink available....

There are many different personalities that you will deal with, and if you want to recognize your clients' loyalty, then I think you perhaps should have a specific reward for them according to their particular tastes!!

Have you considered offering them a retainer type system?? But that is probably on another thread!! lol RG what do you think?

• Like 2

Maybe, and here's a thought, don't publicly have a loyalty program per se.

Instead, those clients who come back on a repeat basis, maybe as a surprise on one of those repeat visits. Treated as a gift to the repeat client, unexpected, but very much appreciated. What that could be is a surprise extra hour of companionship for example. I know a couple ladies that only because we got to know one another did things with me that were very intimate and personal....things not part of a menu, things that would not even be appreciated as something special if mentioned here (and I won't, discretion) but if you knew the lady, well then you would know how special what she did is.

Doing it that way would be a token of appreciation from you to those clients who see you for you, not because of any loyalty program you have. That token of appreciation, not expected but your clients would appreciate it

Anyhow, that's a quick morning rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
one quick addtional thought
  • Like 2

I know some agency incentives include a loyalty program for their repeat clientele, and as an Independent SP I was considering implementing something similar. I was wondering what sort of loyalty benefit I could offer my 'frequent flyers'.

I'm not devaluing myself with free sessions that's not what this is about. Its about making those who are special feel that way.

Any ideas? What would you be happy to receive from your ATF above and beyond the nice things she already does for you?

appreciate your input mdr.gif

If you genuinely feel a regular client is special then telling him or treating him that way is all that can be expected. It really does make us fellas feel good when you enjoy spending time with us too !

ps In my gigalo days I devalued myself and charged $ 0 Boy did I feel cheap :( Then again I had no takers and absolutely no clients either.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

After reading the other posts in this thread I have changed my opinion on my previous post.I was wrong in my earlier post about the 30 minute appointment.IMO

What an interesting idea :) I say that because there was a thread here just recently asking something very similar. Read it, some people kinda beat up on the guy.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=98481

How about this, buy 1 get one free :), I'm joking, I'm joking.

I think 5 visits in a year get the sixth one free is reasonable. You would have to track it somehow but I think it could be done.

I'd say more like 12 visits in a year would be more reasonable and even then, it's up to the lady's discretion is she wants to offer a free session, or a discounted session or add some extra time to a paid encounter.

• Like 2

Thanks for starting this thread Jessica. A lot of people think about it, but not many people discuss it openly. I think this thread really boils down to YMMV and what various people do to show appreciation for patrons that value us and our services. There are a lot of different definitions out there, and some have negative connotation, but to me, YMMV has always meant that if we get along and have chemistry, and you've been respectful of me and my services, I will treat you as I would any lover by making you feel appreciated! I treat all of my patrons similarly, but if I have a repeat client I get along with particularly well, I will bend over backwards (no pun intended) to please them! How I do this depends on the patron in question, and the particular circumstances of our encounter. It can be something simple, or something I've been planning for quite some time. It all depends.

Perhaps consider offering no formal reward scheme based on a number of appointments, but maybe just give little extras to your regular clients? Just watch the clock a little less when you see them, or something.... obvious that depends on how you run your schedule and it won't fly if you have another appointment booked, but it may be worth thinking about....

I completely agree with Phaedrus on this one. Personally, I would never offer a loyalty program as you've described it. I will, however, make my regular clients feel loved and appreciated by living by the YMMV model. There are many ways to make people feel special, and make it known that you like them, without providing a discount on your services.

When I really connect with someone, and I'm having a great time on a regular basis with someone, I like making sure they know I appreciate them.

Personally, I agree with RG and Flintstone, I don't feel a freebie would be the way to go!! If you have loyal clients that as you say are well invested in you, then they wouldn't be expecting free service, I think that would only belittle what you do!

I have over the years had a couple of SP's that I have visited numerous times, and in those cases I have received some additional time or special service that they don't always perform :) I have also been rewarded with some extra girl friend experiences (not the GFE type stuff clients are used to here) but things such as going out for a bite to eat before or after, going shopping(I ended up paying but it was a special experience) or even having dinner made for me or having a bottle of my favourite drink available....

Yes! Those kinds of experiences really make people feel special. I love listening and providing those simple pleasures to my regulars. I've often downloaded favorite music, cooked favorite foods, and worn a special little something simply because I know they love it. It's the same with any romantic partner - I love going out of my way to make people feel special.

Ultimately I rather give someone the gift of my time by thinking about them and keeping in touch 'off the clock', and doing special things for them while we are together, then by providing them with a discount on my services.

It would interesting to poll some of your clients, see what they say.

It seems like some of the posters here feels it takes away from the "GFE" experience, I guess I understand wanting to keep up the fantasy. But ultimately it is a business transaction, no matter how much you like her or she likes you, you're the customer, she's the SP. Without that relationship there is no relationship.

I'd say more like 12 visits in a year would be more reasonable and even then, it's up to the lady's discretion is she wants to offer a free session, or a discounted session or add some extra time to a paid encounter.

If anyone's gong to do this... please start by visiting your local SC and learn to count the way the dancers do :)

• Like 1

If anyone's gong to do this... please start by visiting your local SC and learn to count the way the dancers do :)

OK. Bumpkin from PEI. I don't get it. LOL

I must say that with ladies I regularly see I sort of feel like I always get the benefits of a loyalty program. If I haven't seen them in a while, sometimes it is an extra passionate welcoming, or a little treat. Truth is, as many have observed before, often the more times you see a lady, the more intense, passionate, and explosive each session gets.

I remember once, with a lady I had seen probably 20 times, when the session was over we looked at each other with amazement. Both of us commented that we didn't think that it could get hotter and more intense for us. But suddenly it had. WE had gone off in a different direction, without even talking about it, and found new things about what we liked. It was WOW! I don't think it could have possibly happened that way on a first date. Maybe not even on a 5th.

For me, that's the benefit of loyalty. And it's built into finding a lady you genuinely have chemistry with, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the donation.

Porthos

• Like 5

I think if you are offering 1 hour plus sessions, I don't think a known loyalty program would be the way to go. I could see it being successful for half hour appts because if you look at your target market, if a person sees you for an hour, you know they are not into quickie type sessions. They have more of a vested interest in spending time with you and therefore it becomes a mutual business relationship. Saving money may not necessarily be an issue for them even if you were to extend some type of reward for them. I don't think they would necessarily expect some type of reward. If it were me, I would be generous in maybe spending some extra time with them to thank them for their business.

I do think this type of rewards program would work for half hour sessions. This is a separate market as opposed to the hour or multiple hour customers. There IS a difference in those looking for a quicker session whether it's due to the time or limited amount of time, type of experience they seek out as well as their budget.

And I'm not knocking half hour appts or men who visit SPs who offer them because I also offer them and in the past I only offered a minimum of one hour appts so I have been on both sides of the fence. I could definitely see half hour clients enjoying this loyalty type program. I have many regular half hour clients and I see them more than once a month or every 2 weeks and visits add up eventually. Giving a free session after a certain amount of visits would also not take a lot of time out of an SP's schedule and it would also depend on after how many visits would they receive a free session.

It is ultimately up to you to decide but I would be a bit more subtle about it given the type of clientele you're attracting. Also take into consideration how often clients visit and what would be the premise for giving them a free session. If you have a fair amount of clients, offering free sessions may end up costing you in the end. IMO, offer some extra time to your favorite clients who have been good to you or do something special for them when they visit. It is always the thought that counts and as Maya Angelou once said, "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel."

It would be at your discretion and then everyone is not expecting it. Word often travels fast in this business and if you see someone once and you're not crazy about seeing them again and they know about this program, it could backfire. Not all clients but I'm sure a small number may try to get a free session in a roundabout way or complaining. I'm not saying this would always be the case but all it takes is one customer to turn a good thing into a nightmare. Most regular clients that SPs see are great to spend time with which is why they become regulars but a loyalty program for customers is something you would have to be on top of all the time.

Good post Jessica.

What makes me want to repeat or become a regular client is not based on a volume discount or extra time. It boils down to the whole experience and whether or not did the provider make me feel special? Your repeat customers and regular clients will continue to come back because of the little things that you do to make them feel special. I am sure your repeat customers are rewarded for their patronage without any loyalty program.

Having said all that...I do collect Airmiles.