A Sunday morning question for the ladies.

Several years ago, I started shaving, creaming, and otherwise ridding myself of pubic hair. Eventually, I decided it would all go. Having no pubic (or crack) hair has several advantages IMHO. It looks sleek and clean. It feels smooth and fresh. It makes me feel bigger, MUCH BIGGER. So, today, there is no hair under my underwear. None. Base, balls, crack: none.

My SPs and MPs often say nothing directly about it. They all say that my body feels so smooth or is so easy to apply oil/condoms or is so nice to rub. Only one has said that she loves it.

So my question for the ladies. If given the choice, would you prefer a hairy or a hairless "downunder" and what is the reason for your preference?

And my comment for the guys. "Convenience". Try it.

myself i prefer a woman who shaves her pussy, you don't get that nasty tast bof pubic hair, i am sure alot of ladies would prefer that. But you have to keep yr self clean at all times for everyone including yrself

Since the PMs are coming....

The best technique is Nair hair removal cream for sensitive skin, available at Walmart for about $7 a tube. Shower. Dry. Apply cream liberally wherever you want no hair. Let it sit for 3 - 4 minutes (wash your hands during that time). Shower again, taking cream off by using a soft abrasive of some kind. Pat dry. There may be some very small amount of soft stubble left; get it next time. Same thing with odd hair that did not come off (but it may just pull off). Expect very, very minor irritation around your butt for about 10 minutes. One good treatment lasts about one week (depending upon your personal hair growth). One tube of Neet lasts me about 4 or 5 weekly treatments (about 1 month or so). Finish off your grooming with some good quality skin lotion.

Let the skin recondition itself. No sex that day. Shower the next day and voila! Off to the races!

Edited by Bushwacka

Well I shave down there prior to an encounter. I'm sure for the ladies it would be unpleasant to, lets say, face a mouthful of jungle LOL

One lady I see always goes out of her way to thank me for shaving down there when we meet

I do find it much cooler in the summertime especially to shave.

And personal preference only, I do prefer shaved, or neatly trimmed ladies.

Finally, be careful, very careful when shaving. Once prior to an encounter I nicked myself (papercut size nick really small, too small for even a bandaid LOL) at the base of my penis. I still saw the lady but advised her of what happened. Even with a condom fs was out, oral ill advised...but there can be lots of fun with hands. Point making first be very careful. Second, if you do cut yourself, even the most teeny weeny cut tell the lady, it's part of safe sex and being a responsible partner

RG

• Like 2

Since the PMs are coming....

The best technique is Neet hair removal cream for sensitive skin, available at Walmart for about $7 a tube. Shower. Dry. Apply cream liberally wherever you want no hair. Let it sit for 3 - 4 minutes (wash your hands during that time). Shower again, taking cream off by using a soft abrasive of some kind. Pat dry. There may be some very small amount of soft stubble left; get it next time. Same thing with odd hair that did not come off (but it may just pull off). Expect very, very minor irritation around your butt for about 10 minutes. One good treatment lasts about one week (depending upon your personal hair growth). One tube of Neet lasts me about 4 or 5 weekly treatments (about 1 month or so). Finish off your grooming with some good quality skin lotion.

Let the skin recondition itself. No sex that day. Shower the next day and voila! Off to the races!

Ah ok, thanks for sharing. I've always wondered how use that product, I've heard about it. Forgive me if this is a silly question, but what would be an example of a "soft abrasive"?

I use a Philips electronic trimmer specifically designed for body grooming, it does the job well. I might give this a shot though

Well I shave down there prior to an encounter. I'm sure for the ladies it would be unpleasant to, lets say, face a mouthful of jungle LOL

One lady I see always goes out of her way to thank me for shaving down there when we meet

I do find it much cooler in the summertime especially to shave.

And personal preference only, I do prefer shaved, or neatly trimmed ladies.

Finally, be careful, very careful when shaving. Once prior to an encounter I nicked myself (papercut size nick really small, too small for even a bandaid LOL) at the base of my penis. I still saw the lady but advised her of what happened. Even with a condom fs was out, oral ill advised...but there can be lots of fun with hands. Point making first be very careful. Second, if you do cut yourself, even the most teeny weeny cut tell the lady, it's part of safe sex and being a responsible partner

RG

Indeed, that is why I shave 3-4 days before a planned encounter. It leaves time to apply moisturizer or polysporin twice per day to heal, if needed.

I'd be nervous as hell to put a razor on my penis. The Neet option is very interesting though, anything to make my penis look bigger.

• Like 1

Guest *D E**a

I find Neet and other hair removal products like this burn so much on the private areas.

Guest s**nflute
A Sunday morning question for the ladies.

Several years ago, I started shaving, creaming, and otherwise ridding myself of pubic hair. Eventually, I decided it would all go. Having no pubic (or crack) hair has several advantages IMHO. It looks sleek and clean. It feels smooth and fresh. It makes me feel bigger, MUCH BIGGER. So, today, there is no hair under my underwear. None. Base, balls, crack: none.

My SPs and MPs often say nothing directly about it. They all say that my body feels so smooth or is so easy to apply oil/condoms or is so nice to rub. Only one has said that she loves it.

So my question for the ladies. If given the choice, would you prefer a hairy or a hairless "downunder" and what is the reason for your preference?

And my comment for the guys. "Convenience". Try it.

I sport a similar hair cut, it keeps things COOL.

This link from nair, click on the bottle of nair cream, click on print instructions Under warnings, not to use on genital areas. BTW you don't need to print off the instructions you can read them on screen LOL

http://www.naircare.ca/products/nair-men-cream/

I only remember because when I first enquired about genital shaving I asked about depilatories and was advised not to use. I assume nair's warning about their product likely applies to other products on the market

Posted so no ones genitals are going to be suffering

RG

Please do not use nair or neet on the man bits. It really does burn. Cato placed a thread about this before. If I can find it I will place it here.

I like a man who is shaved or at least trimmed.

Here is the thread.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=90098

Yep, I have my own stupid nair and bits story. I thought oh this will take the hair off really good. It did really good but also left me running around my apartment screaming because it burned so much. Until I slathered petroleum jelly on it. Not a nice experience but as smooth as a babies but. So if you can stand the burn of hell go right ahead and slather some nair on your man bit.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that I would ever, ever apply a product to "my area" that is designed to chemically burn away hair. I use the a razor while in the shower and have had nothing but success. Clean, smooth and no chemical burns.

A quote from the sexual superhero herself SMQ !

One of my biggest laughs in 2011 !

For some reason I want to say...

"Dunk your balls in Neet"

But don't do that... I assume that neet or nair may not be safe for the tender nutsack skin of the netherworld. :grin:

I just wanted to say Dunk you balls in Neet.

Additional Comments:

A quote from the sexual superhero herself SMQ !

One of my biggest laughs in 2011 !

For some reason I want to say...

"Dunk your balls in Neet"

But don't do that... I assume that neet or nair may not be safe for the tender nutsack skin of the netherworld. :grin:

I just wanted to say Dunk you balls in Neet.

Guest S****r

I prefer au natural. I like the feel of a man's pubic hair on the palm of my hand, for sure. It's part of the turn on for me. Everything smooth makes me think of a baby or young boy. Natural hair seems more manly to me.

Having said all that, I stay trimmed myself, for sanitary purposes. lol

Burns happens when one slathers their knob with too much (like that moron at the Amazon UK below: funny). Moderation and timing are critical. You will only burn if you slop it on and leave it on too long. Take a couple of weeks to cream it all out and its perfect. As for shaving, nicks plus shaving burn plus in-grown hairs say it all. Note: Nair for sensitive skin, not Veet (or Mair) for Men. BTW, since someone asked, a soft abrasive like one of those fluffy nylon sponges that women often use to rub their skin.

Bald is beautiful (despite my name Bush-wacka).

Like RG and others I shave. It takes some practice, but I don't worry too much about cutting myself. It has happened once, but that's it.

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a hairy, but sensitive beast. Using something like Nair or Neet would cause me all sorts of problems. Even using regular soaps on that region causes me trouble. I'm the only 50 year old man who regularly has Johnson's baby wash on his shopping list. Anything else leaves my ass itching like crazy!!!

Porthos

I tried waxing for the first time today.

NEVER AGAIN!

Ladies, you're all tough. I'll never roll my eyes again at a woman who complains about waxing.

Next time I'll try sugaring. ;)

Let's see if anywhere will take a male for It.

There are a few (too few) SPs that offer personal grooming as a service, reasonable and quite decedent. I wish more would, something for them to consider anyways. I don't like to name names except on a recommendation thread so feel free to PM me.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. But I want to clear up one misconception: having natural hair down there does not equal being unclean or unhygienic. Nor is it an excuse not to be. Shaved, napalmed, trimmed, unshaved, whatever, you still have to wash thoroughly just prior to getting intimate.

• Like 1

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. But I want to clear up one misconception: having natural hair down there does not equal being unclean or unhygienic. Nor is it an excuse not to be. Shaved, napalmed, trimmed, unshaved, whatever, you still have to wash thoroughly just prior to getting intimate.

No disagreement about hair from the cleanliness/hygienic standpoint. But my experience has been most ladies like guys genital area clean shaven. Some may like a jungle LOL but most seem to like the area bare. By not shaving yourself it may make certain activities (bj,bls) completely unpleasant for the lady, and they either don't do them or do them but hate doing them. So for me, it is more about being a good partner. It's even gotten to be such a habit that I shave before every encounter, even if I know no oral is part of the date

RG

Guest **oo**e

Shaved is the way to go. Much cleaner, before and after. It's easy to do with a razor in the shower, some skill and a minimum of patience. Use a specially made curved razor like a Venus and shaving cream and always shave downwards; never upwards.

By not shaving yourself it may make certain activities (bj,bls) completely unpleasant for the lady, and they either don't do them or do them but hate doing them.

Yikes! It's difficult for me to imagine that there are professionals who feel that way. I have met SPs who, in general, didn't like giving or receiving oral, but they usually didn't last too long in the business. This is, after all, a business in which we are interacting very intimately with people, and I believe that most successful SPs are open-minded, flexible and enjoy their work.

Even a guy who is shaved can be unclean. Or worse, have doused himself with enough cologne down there to repel a herd of elephants.

You've probably seen more SPs in action than me, RG, but I don't think most reputable SPs would find it "unpleasant" or "hate" giving oral to an otherwise clean and respectful guy just because he sports the hair that nature gave him.

Additional Comments:

I should note, too, that I work with a lot of older guys who would never consider shaving down there. And also with a number of married guys, for whom shaving might raise some uncomfortable questions on the home front. It isn't even possible for everyone to shave. But that doesn't mean that they can't be clean, or that going down on them can't be just as pleasant as going down on someone completely bald down there. Heaven forbid that should ever be the case!

• Like 1

Yikes! It's difficult for me to imagine that there are professionals who feel that way. I have met SPs who, in general, didn't like giving or receiving oral, but they usually didn't last too long in the business. This is, after all, a business in which we are interacting very intimately with people, and I believe that most successful SPs are open-minded, flexible and enjoy their work.

Even a guy who is shaved can be unclean. Or worse, have doused himself with enough cologne down there to repel a herd of elephants.

You've probably seen more SPs in action than me, RG, but I don't think most reputable SPs would find it "unpleasant" or "hate" giving oral to an otherwise clean and respectful guy just because he sports the hair that nature gave him.

Additional Comments:

I should note, too, that I work with a lot of older guys who would never consider shaving down there. And also with a number of married guys, for whom shaving might raise some uncomfortable questions on the home front. It isn't even possible for everyone to shave. But that doesn't mean that they can't be clean, or that going down on them can't be just as pleasant as going down on someone completely bald down there. Heaven forbid that should ever be the case!

First, not starting a argument. But I'm not equating hygiene and cleanliness with whether you are shaved or not. I want to be clear here. Unshaved does not mean unclean.

But one lady in fact goes out of her way, each and every encounter, specifically to thank me for shaving. She appreciates that I've shaved. And she is very much a professional SP, and one of my favourite lady's. Also, I could only imagine what it would be like to, for example, do bls, and have hairy balls in your mouth. Not an issue of hygiene, but I can't imagine that to be pleasant for a lady.

Finally, next to kissing and hugging, for me at least, the most intimate physical/sexual activity that is done is oral sex. It is the one activity where the one partner gives pleasure solely so the other partner receives pleasure. The very least I can do is shave the area to make the activity enjoyable for the lady when she is giving me pleasure. And of all intimate activities that can take place in an encounter, next to kissing and hugging, oral sex is for me the most intimate. And I would, and have forgone other activities, to enjoy the pleasure and intimacy of giving and receiving this, to me, this most intimate activity. And I'd at least like to make sure that the lady providing me with this intimacy

does so without a jungle facing her

Another morning rambling

RG

And those are all terrific, admirable reasons for you to shave yourself, RG. I'm not at all putting you down for that. I'm sure many SPs do thank you.

I have also been known to comment appreciatively on a pair of nicely shaved balls, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy sucking them or playing with them any more or less than I do someone natural. What can I say? I'm very oral.

If an SP truly finds oral with someone unshaved unpleasant or would hate it to the point of it refusing to provide oral or having it interfere with her quality of service, then I think she has a responsibility to disclose this prior to meeting with someone, wouldn't you agree?

Because not everyone can shave or is comfortable shaving. I don't know your circumstances, but apparently WRT whoever else might see you naked, your being shaved isn't a problem for you.

But as I say, I know men for whom that's not the case. And it isn't just wives. I have known men who would be embarrassed to be seen in a medical situation being shaved down there.

I just don't want men here to feel that they have to be shaved, or be repugnant to SPs. That's simply not true.

And as for myself, after years of requests to go au naturale, I recently did. I never had a great bush when I was younger, but this time, it seems to have grown back more nicely than before. I'm not sure if I'll stay that way, but people seem to be liking it.