Fall Is Coming, Good-Bye Sun Dresses!

I wanna be the first to say that I am sad to see all the summer dresses go. Seeing all of the beautiful girls during summer in their sun dresses is a blessing for sure. In come the shalls, long sweaters and leg warmers. Lets hope that this season brings lots of low cut tops and nice booty jeans in this years fall fashion lines. Looking forward to see what the ladies are going to sport. Still sad to see bikini's, sun dresses, and last but not least, booty shorts go till next year.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Heres hoping we see Dorinda wearing a sun dress soon in your city or town!

Guest jake_cdn

If that is the case then I will have to go south where the sun dresses keep giving and giving

Edited by jake_cdn
Spelling

My sexy summer dresses with my long muscular legs will still highlight my look for at lesat a month.

I slave at the gym to look my best and I have no intention of covering up until the last minute in chilly weather and then look out for long perky nipples!

• Like 1

I wanna be the first to say that I am sad to see all the summer dresses go. Seeing all of the beautiful girls during summer in their sun dresses is a blessing for sure. In come the shalls, long sweaters and leg warmers. Lets hope that this season brings lots of low cut tops and nice booty jeans in this years fall fashion lines. Looking forward to see what the ladies are going to sport. Still sad to see bikini's, sun dresses, and last but not least, booty shorts go till next year.

So am I, however, fall clothes may not be as revealing but are still very sexy .

I for one am already looking forward to sporting my new brown suede, over the knee, flat boots with , my skinny jeans ( yes I have skinny jeans ;) ) as they make my legs look long and awesome ;) And lets not forget all the sexy tights and/or nylons with the sexy lacey type of designs :)