Suggestion to SP and MA, Pant Press

Just a note to independent SP's and MA's. I noticed that sometimes there is no place to put my clothes, sometimes on the bed, the floor, on a chair or on the bathroom hooks. I thought that this pant valet would be a nice touch to have. A place to hang the suit, tie, shirt and maybe press the pants before he leaves. some of them have a place to put wallet, watch and change.

B000S8C4DU

http://www.amazon.com/Corby-Pants-Press-Walnut-Effect/dp/B000S8C4DU

I think that this would be a classy touch and convient for the guess to so the can go back to work looking good :)

What do you think >

Guest S**a*Q

I'm not sure how many girls will be spending the 199$ to have that added to their incalls.

I make sure to take the clothing and hang it for them, either on a hanger or a hook in the bedroom. While they are in the shower, I tend to lay out their clothing for them, just cause it adds a nice touch and gives me something to do.

Besides, my friends and family would wonder why I have a suit thing in my room... Since I'm not really a power suit kinda girl. Lol! :D

However good point to bring up for the girls. I think incalls should definitely have a free hanger and spot for your clothing, if not this fancy wooden butler. ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You know Sarah I am a casual in the wardrobe dept all week but sometimes its great to suit up for a change as it adds to my confidence and makes me feel good about myself!

Guest S**a*Q

I needed to wear business clothes all the time at my other jobs, but now I get to wear dresses all the time, mostly cause is summer and well, that's my business suit nowadays I suppose. I wouldn't be wearing this stuff in the winter here... Winter I'm jeans and tshirt. (With a dash of hibernation.)

I've been looking for a clothing butler locally as I'm not a online shopper but they are hard to come by. For the time being, I always ensure there is adequate resources to guarantee no wrinkles ensue...

cat

I am not looking for something expensive to hang my clothes. An inexpensive ordinary hanger will be good enough. If the incall is in a hotel, then I'll have no choice but to leave them on the dresser or a chair.

Clothes valet, well I'm a outcall type of guy most of the time so wouldn't apply to me. And I dress casually not formally. But wouldn't it be kinda hot and exciting if while we undress one another the lady popped a shirt button or two and maybe ripped the shirt while tearing my shirt off

Oh, did I say that with my outside voice

But now better make sure I bring a few shirts with me on my next encounter, just in case any lady I see decides to pop a button or two

RG

Meh, I like stripping together with lady,if I happen to be wearing a tie, it comes it handy for other ideas in the room ;) the throwing clothes across the room where they land is fine by me. ;) When you get in vehicle and have the seat belt across your chest and sitting for a length of time your clothes do get those added creases. Hangars, chairs are good but raunchy strip teasing and throwing of clothes is so much more fun :) Just as much fun as laughing when seeking out where all your clothing articles are at the end of your session.

In general I'd prefer someplace to put my clothes, rather than in a pile on the floor. But sometimes that just seems to be where they end up, and sometimes I don't even know how that happens. Who's going to complain about that!!!! Sure isn't going to be me!!

Porthos

There's nothing hotter than having your sp help dress you after a fun tryst, running her hands down your back and chest to smooth out the wrinkles, buttoning up your shirt and sealing it with a kiss, now that's classy and sexy! :)

• Like 1

This thread means nothing to me. This is probably related to the fact that I've never seen the point in ironing anything in the first place :)

• Like 1

Meh, I like stripping together with lady,if I happen to be wearing a tie, it comes it handy for other ideas in the room ;) the throwing clothes across the room where they land is fine by me. ;) When you get in vehicle and have the seat belt across your chest and sitting for a length of time your clothes do get those added creases. Hangars, chairs are good but raunchy strip teasing and throwing of clothes is so much more fun :) Just as much fun as laughing when seeking out where all your clothing articles are at the end of your session.

I knew there was a reason why I liked you ;)

I usually have a hanger available on the back of the bathroom door for my gentleman's clothes. If there are no hooks available on the back of the door, the door handle is just as good. If not, it is easy to hang the clothes in the closet you're using... IF they do not end up on the floor before we make it to the shower part first :)

Additional comment:

It's never an issue for my gentleman to put his clothes in my closet as I do not wear perfum so there's no chance of him smelling like 'me' when he leaves ;)

• Like 2

I don't own a valet press or butler, but I would be delighted to receive one as a gift.

In the meantime, a good suit hanger seems to take care of things.

• Like 1