Here's for my friend Skidman:

Ecdysiast, a stripper

and Ecdysiasm, striptease :)

Here's for my friend, Cato:

ecdysiophile: a person who likes to visit strip joints or watch people strip

;)

• Like 1

Mine would be...

Exhibitionist-a person who behaves in a way to attact attention.

Showing off what you've got is always a good time as well as shaking some ass as it jiggles in tight pants to keep the curiosity going.

As an edacious (voracious and devouring) franion (a pleasure seeker) blessed with oxyesthesia (being extremely

sensitive to touch), I sometimes go through phases of intense clinomania (an excessive desire to remain in bed)

with my temporary lovers; it leads us to a saturnalian (wild and unrestrained, usually referring to a riotous party) intimate-naked-fun time! icon10.gif

Haha! That was fun!

• Like 6

As an edacious (voracious and devouring) franion (a pleasure seeker) blessed with oxyesthesia (being extremely

sensitive to touch), I sometimes go through phases of intense clinomania (an excessive desire to remain in bed)

with my temporary lovers; it leads us to a saturnalian (wild and unrestrained, usually referring to a riotous party) intimate-naked-fun time! icon10.gif

Haha! That was fun!

You'll def. be too busy for any sacofricosis.

Ablutomania

Mania for washing oneself

Agathism

belief in ultimate triumph of good despite evil means

Unclubbable

Anti-social and solitary

Flibbertigibbety

This crazy-sounding word means flighty and a bit silly & wacky.

Recumbentibus

A knockout punch, either verbal or physical.

Tarantism

A disorder characterized by an uncontrollable urge to dance.

• Like 1

Don't know if already posted

Brassirothesauriast (bruh-zeer-oh-thuh-SAW-ree-ast) - A person who collects brassieres or pictures of women wearing them.

Amomaxia (AM-uh-MAX-see-uh) - Love-making in a parked car.

Melolagnia (MEL-uh-LAG-nee-uh) - Amorous feelings inspired by music.

Heptomacrophilia: People who want to f--ck Godzilla.

Faunoiphilia (FAW-nay-FIL-ee-uh) - An abnormal desire to watch animals copulate.

Snogging-(British informal) cuddle and kiss

RG

• Like 3

You asked for it, Lee: :)

atrichophilia, a love of baldness

(and not only bald heads)...:)

alternately: phalakrophilia

• Like 3

acephalous

-without a head (in anthropology, usually refers to societies without political leaders or hierarchies).

Only because I've read it in my texts about 30 times today.

• Like 2

A word introduced to me by Emily Rushton and Lonna Lux in a hotel bedroom while eating birthday cake

Sploshing:-defined by the urban dictionary as "the act of placing food on another person, and usually eating it off of them, for pleasure"

I won't detail my encounter with Emily and Lonna and the cake except to say there was a crumb or two in my bed after the menage ;-)

RG

• Like 1

Synergy:

Independent sources of energy, which, when connected, reinforce or amplify each other's effects, so that the resulting whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

I chose this word because synergy was created on cerb today, when two social groups, Oral Lovers and Ass Worship, both exploded with new energies. This was thanks to Emily J's new group, which is amazing, and which led to a revision of the policies on AW, unleashing lots of new interest... :)

So thanks Emily J. for the synergy!!!

• Like 2

A lover may make you feel weak in the knees, but have they ever made you pass out? Orgasmic syncope, that is, fainting during sex, can occur when the tension that builds up during sex is released during orgasm. The sudden and dramatic drop in heart rate and blood pressure can cause the brain to not get enough oxygen, which leads to fainting. Fortunately, orgasmic syncope is rare and usually harmless!

It never happened to me, or at least there was never a lady that told me after I have awakened beside her while naked. If I did pass out after I had an orgasm ladies can you please let me know?

• Like 2

A lover may make you feel weak in the knees, but have they ever made you pass out? Orgasmic syncope, that is, fainting during sex, can occur when the tension that builds up during sex is released during orgasm. The sudden and dramatic drop in heart rate and blood pressure can cause the brain to not get enough oxygen, which leads to fainting. Fortunately, orgasmic syncope is rare and usually harmless!

It never happened to me, or at least there was never a lady that told me after I have awakened beside her while naked. If I did pass out after I had an orgasm ladies can you please let me know?

Never passed out, but have fallen asleep after sex from time to time.

• Like 1