Celebrities you masturbate to

Oy. Zealous, talk about a moodkiller! Neither of those women do ANYTHING for me.

Me either...but even celebrities aside, I find I see many more beautiful women (beautiful inside and out) in this lifestyle.

Actually guys, it was a joke. Sometimes humour can be too subtle. Fantasizing about celebrities is something that is just not me and perhaps I should not have made light of it by posting here.

For me it's more about the role they play...that's what sticks in my mind, not the actual actor.

For example...I like Christian Bale in American Psycho, John Travolta in Face Off, William H Macy in Shameless, Tom Berenger in Platoon, Vin Diesel in everything...anyhow, its the persona that they portray that floats my boat lol.

Hmmmm I like bad boys I guess lol

But not to be out done... mcLovin, Doug Heffernan and Alan Harper have a place too.

• Like 1

Nicholette said "It's usually people I know."

I agree. Most often I think about the past, sometimes thinking about possible futures. I will watch video clips downloaded from playboy or late night soft core (Latin Lovers), but not because they are celebrities...

That said, one celeb does get my attention. I would really love to run my hands through Zooey Deschanel's hair, but thats as far as I've imaged it really. LOL.

There's probably a river of my sperm somewhere that should be named after Brittany Murphy. I felt briefly weird about wanking to her after she died, but then I got over that and still rub one out to her fairly frequently.

These days, I fantasize a lot about Noomi Rapace.

I also fancy old b-movie vixens like Pam Grier and Christina Lindberg.

Honestly, there are no celebrities in my spank bank. Mine is comprised mainly of ex-girlfriends, past flings, missed opportunities, and my favorite SP's.

I can't honestly say why there are no celebrities in my spank bank, it's kinda strange now that I think about it lol. But if there were it would most definitely be:

-Salma Hayek

-Kerry Condon especially in Rome and in Unleashed. She's not "hot" really but just do damn cute, which is kinda my wheelhouse.

-Lizzy Caplan

-Kat Dennings

-Anna Paquin (pre True-Blood....I very much preferred her as a brunette and her character in that kinda falls on my nerves)

-Jessica Lange (as she was in the 70's version of King Kong. So-so movie but damn she was sexy!)

-Allison Mack

-Mila Kunis

-Misty Mundae

-Michelle Rodriguez (she could kick my ass all over the bedroom and I'd be totally fine with that)

And lastly but not leastly

-Electra and Elise Avellan (aka: "The Crazy Babysitter Twins" in Planet Terror or "Mona and Lisa" in Machete)

Well there are some celebrities I masturbate too. That doesn't mean there aren't other women I have fantasies about...friends, co-workers and so on

Surprisingly, I don't have masturbatory fantasy's about SP's. I think that's because SP's are women I can arrange encounters and see, and really connect with.

Celebrities, snowball's chance in hell of connecting with them

Friends and co-workers, well because of situations, snowball's chance in hell of connecting with them either

But the ladies of CERB, sooner or later I get to connect with them, and the reality is always better than the fantasy

RG

Did this a lot when I was a teen not so much anymore as I like to play with real women.

Back in the day:

Kim Novak

Ursula Andress

Jayne Mansfield

Raquel Welch

Today who I'd like to do and fantasize about:

Scarlet Johansen

Jennifer Lopez

Beyonce

Jessica Simpson (the singer)

Shania Twain

Katherine Heigl

Kelly Cuoco (Penny on Big Bang Theory)

Not sure why but the girls from the weather network have really been a major source of inspiration lately for me. Nicole Karkic and Kasia Bodurka being the more popular ones. Something about women in office attire.

I am hopefully not to late in replying to this thread, but I have a couple:

Clea DuVall -I've had a crush on her since forever. Plus she's a dyke so if I did have a chance to meet her I actually may have half a chance. LOL

Megan Fox -love black hair and blue eyes

Pink

Charlize Theron

Jayme Langford...of course!

Gillian Jacobs, she's nerdy hot!!!

Brit Marling

Kaylyn Kyle from the Canadian Women's Soccer team, the woman has the sexiest legs ever!!!

• Like 1

In no particular order:

Kate Beckinsale

Eliza Dushku

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jule Benz

Amy Acker

I'm sure someone will notice a theme here...

I am hopefully not to late in replying to this thread, but I have a couple:

Its never too late... to masturbate, lol.

Lately I've fallen in love with the French Actress Isabelle Adjani (ok, well lust). I shared a couple photos of her on my 'Skirts' thread.

here's a link to another

http://www.theplace.ru/photos/photo.php?id=384102