Lose virginity to a SP - opinions?

I am a young guy, who has been viewing this site and listings in my area for some time. Never followed through on a visit or anything, but have always been curious. Problem is, I'm inexperienced.. in the form of being a virgin.

It's not that I'm antisocial or anything, I've probably had the opportunity but it's never been a good time and the people just aren't right.

I'm just not sure how people feel, or a SP would feel knowing they are someones first haha. Not like it's a big deal for me, I guess some guys could get all crazy and attached and whatnot but not really for me.

I did talk to a couple of service providers in Charlottetown, unfortunately they all seem to stop replying shortly after I mention how inexperienced I am. :(

Eh, I just haven't had anyones opinion at all and would like to see what how people feel about this topic in general..

Thanks! (btw, I think this is my first post in liike 1+ year!)

I'm sure there are ladies who would accommodate your request. Contact a lady who interests you and be very respectful...in short be a gentleman. Tell her a little about yourself, provide verification information if requested, in short be up front with her. Mention in your email that you are a virgin and obviously inexperienced. But make sure from your email that she knows you are a gentleman she would be comfortable being with

When you have the encounter, pace it. By that, book the encounter long enough for some social time (conversation etc) before any sexual activity takes place. And besides the donation, a tip and gift would be a nice added touch...after all, you always will remember with fondness the lady who took your virginity. The tip and gift a nice token of appreciation for the lady who did something so special for you

RG

• Like 2

I am a young guy, who has been viewing this site and listings in my area for some time. Never followed through on a visit or anything, but have always been curious. Problem is, I'm inexperienced.. in the form of being a virgin.

It's not that I'm antisocial or anything, I've probably had the opportunity but it's never been a good time and the people just aren't right.

I'm just not sure how people feel, or a SP would feel knowing they are someones first haha. Not like it's a big deal for me, I guess some guys could get all crazy and attached and whatnot but not really for me.

I did talk to a couple of service providers in Charlottetown, unfortunately they all seem to stop replying shortly after I mention how inexperienced I am. :(

Eh, I just haven't had anyones opinion at all and would like to see what how people feel about this topic in general..

Hmmm does this mean Ur not coming to see me now? :(

Hope you clarify soon.

• Like 3

I'm just not sure how people feel, or a SP would feel knowing they are someones first haha.

If I had a son this is what I would recommend. You want to make sure the first time is positive and special. I am sure some that one of the fine ladies on this Board would consider it a great honour to be your first encounter. Take your time, find a gal in her twenties and have at it.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Maybe the providers gave up on you because you've never followed through on a visit.

• Like 2

Judging from a couple posts one important thing to add.

If you schedule an encounter KEEP THE APPOINTMENT. Don't be a "tire kicker" That is nothing but rude and your going to develop a bad reputation in this community (yes, it's a community) if you do so. As much as this is a very intimate lifestyle, it is also at it's core, a business, and the ladies' livelihood. Ladies don't mind answering serious enquiries, but they do mind having their time wasted. You need to follow through on your enquiry by booking and keeping an encounter. If you have no intention of scheduling an encounter, don't waste the ladies' time.

If it's a case of shyness/nervousness you need to overcome this (it's mind over matter). And tell the lady in your email you are shy/nervous. But still follow through with your encounter

And standing ladies up, whether in this lifestyle or conventional dating, not cool at all

It's all part of being a gentleman and showing common courtesy.

RG

• Like 2

Here are a few of my observations.

From your post, I don't get the impression that you are terribly enthusiastic, so maybe the problem is that you're being too tentative. I tend to think it's best to try the old fashion way first, get out and socialize, find a girl friend and invest yourself in a relationship.

But if you've made the decision to hire a professional to cope your cherry, then by all means. Maybe you need to cast your gaze a little farther afield, you're in a fairly small market with limited options, so maybe you might have to take a road trip. Find someone with a bit of maturity and a good rep, check the reviews on a number of boards, and take a look of some of their posts. I don't think there are too many ladies out there that your virginity would be an issue as long as you're respectful. Lastly, try to keep your expectations reasonable and don't be too cheap.

Good luck, enjoy, step up to the plate and do it.

• Like 1

I would suggest that you start with an MPA and then decide if you would like to see a SP

AN MPA experience is more relaxed and the focus is all on you. You will not be faced with any performance issues, and it is unlikely that you will feel cheap at the end.

MPA sessions tend to be less hit and miss.

My first choice would be LusciousLilly as she is very friendly and skilled

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102720&highlight=lilly

Other can't miss MPA choices would be Michaella's Caress http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103849

and Jessika http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104006&highlight=jessica

All three are so good that you will think you have had sex.

If you go the SP route try Peachy/Val. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104111&highlight=peachy

I would suggest that you start with an MPA and then decide if you would like to see a SP

AN MPA experience is more relaxed and the focus is all on you. You will not be faced with any performance issues, and it is unlikely that you will feel cheap at the end.

MPA sessions tend to be less hit and miss.

My first choice would be LusciousLilly as she is very friendly and skilled

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102720&highlight=lilly

Other can't miss MPA choices would be Michaella's Caress http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103849

and Jessika http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104006&highlight=jessica

All three are so good that you will think you have had sex.

If you go the SP route try Peachy/Val. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104111&highlight=peachy

These ladies are all amazing...but there is only one problem...

he live in PEI :)

• Like 2

Hey kiddo, I am not a service provider and am a virgin only in i have not seen a service provider yet, hopefully this year.

So that said I can provide you with this advice:

1. This would be a wonderful way to lose your virginity, at least better than ten minutes of pumping and rolling off and leaving which was my first experience.

2. Understand if you go through with it though these wonderful women will likely be more tender, giving and in tune with your needs than a woman say you later fall in love with and date. I say this so you don't set this as the bar that you expect all women to follow, these women get paid for their companionship because they are the best at what they do, trust me, not all women have the guts they do. I would advise if you go to an SP for your first time, that you take time to learn how to be generous with a woman while you are there. This is a tool that will get you far in life!

3. You are like me in that we have not taken the plunge into meeting with an SP. Be careful when you are talking to them that you are upfront about your ability to meet. I have contacted a few to get rates while doing my research, but I am stuck right now that husband has said no, at least no for now. so i stick around because it will happen one day,and because i admire the women and their empowerment, but they know the score with me. Advice: find the one you want and go for it, if you have nothing holding you back except for nervousness....okay short story: i was a virgin at aged 19 and wanted to get laid. i called those phone lines to meet other people in your area. (party lines, before internet). I made a few appointments with men to break my virginity (not service providers, just horny men). I got so nervous i didn't show for a few....whatever that's okay i was young and while disrespectful meh, but the ladies here are different, this is their livelihood so if you say you are going to be there, then be there. end of that rant is the dude I did meet on the phone chat line who did take my virginity, well it was awful and as he was leaving I said to him "well you certainly helped me decide if I prefer men or women". :)

Good luck, sorry for long answer!

• Like 3

Hey 42092, I just want to give you a bit of encouragement, so go ahead pick up the phone and call one of the fine lady of CERB, I'm cheering for you!

• Like 1

Appreciate all the responses! No Aubrey, you're still my first (and only) choice! I'll be PMing you again in a minute.

No worries guys, I have been on the site a year and a half and haven't lead any women on into thinking I'll schedule. That's why I made this post, I've only PM'd one girl and to be honest I wasn't sure how she felt about it so I figured instead of just asking her, I'd post.

Once again, appreciate the responses and advice everyone. I think I've made my decision and have found the answer to my question!

:redface:

Hey 42092, I just want to give you a bit of encouragement, so go ahead pick up the phone and call one of the fine lady of CERB, I'm cheering for you!

I agree with Notch. I personally know Cerb ladies that would be wonderful choices to spend your first time with....and they would treat you right and make it a very pleasant memory. My opinion of course.

Sonny, everyone's comments have been spot on, and we're all rooting for you. This subject is near and dear to my heart, as I too was a "late bloomer".

Here are just some thoughts. Procrastination is your enemy in this case. The longer you wait, either your first experiences will be crap, or you'll die a virgin.

Research, research. Cerb ladies pages, or ladies with websites. On bp and other places you can't get much feel for someone before you start talking.

Not sure just how young you are, but I would suggest someone at least mid 20's or a hot milf type, they'll be possibly more appreciative of your "condition" and not rush things.

Through research you can find someone with at least some of the attributes that you've fantasized about, ie: red hair,bbw, etc..

Book a 2 hour appt., more if you can afford it.

Any Cerb ladies I've met "in the flesh", or on line are considerate, caring women who maximize your pleasure if only you treat them with dignity.

Another reason to go with someone in the age group I aforementioned: If you are very shy, have a disability, self image issues; they don't care. Believe me, many of us guys on here are middle aged, balding, slightly overweight, and not hugely hung, and the ladies make us feel like kings just the same.

As for choosing a ma instead, maybe if a girl has not ever touched you or your dick at all, that might be a first step if you are really terrified. If if it were me, I say go sp. An sp will chat and relax you, maybe with a bit of massage. She'll be glad to let you explore her anatomy from head to toe, and she'll do the same to you. Somewhere along the line there will be some bj. Being a young buck, you prob. will have gone off by now, so you'll be glad you booked extra time. Before the session is done you will finally put it in.

You will leave having finally achieved manhood. You will feel like you are walking on air for about a week. After another session or two you willbe fucking like a pro. You will exude confidence and look deeply into womens' eyes while talking to them, and they will smile. You wil also be more confident in all aspects of life.

I'm not there to hold your hand, but if I was in Charlottetown, I know where I'd be headed. Damn, I'm getting a boner thinking about it.

These are things I wish my dad would've told me long ago. Now get your butt out there and go for it kid. Pm me if you need encouragement.

I'm sorry everbody, for being so longwinded, but I was where he is now, and I'm just trying to help him.

• Like 1

Sonny, everyone's comments have been spot on, and we're all rooting for you. This subject is near and dear to my heart, as I too was a "late bloomer".

Here are just some thoughts. Procrastination is your enemy in this case. The longer you wait, either your first experiences will be crap, or you'll die a virgin.

Research, research. Cerb ladies pages, or ladies with websites. On bp and other places you can't get much feel for someone before you start talking.

Not sure just how young you are, but I would suggest someone at least mid 20's or a hot milf type, they'll be possibly more appreciative of your "condition" and not rush things.

Through research you can find someone with at least some of the attributes that you've fantasized about, ie: red hair,bbw, etc..

Book a 2 hour appt., more if you can afford it.

Any Cerb ladies I've met "in the flesh", or on line are considerate, caring women who maximize your pleasure if only you treat them with dignity.

Another reason to go with someone in the age group I aforementioned: If you are very shy, have a disability, self image issues; they don't care. Believe me, many of us guys on here are middle aged, balding, slightly overweight, and not hugely hung, and the ladies make us feel like kings just the same.

As for choosing a ma instead, maybe if a girl has not ever touched you or your dick at all, that might be a first step if you are really terrified. If if it were me, I say go sp. An sp will chat and relax you, maybe with a bit of massage. She'll be glad to let you explore her anatomy from head to toe, and she'll do the same to you. Somewhere along the line there will be some bj. Being a young buck, you prob. will have gone off by now, so you'll be glad you booked extra time. Before the session is done you will finally put it in.

You will leave having finally achieved manhood. You will feel like you are walking on air for about a week. After another session or two you willbe fucking like a pro. You will exude confidence and look deeply into womens' eyes while talking to them, and they will smile. You wil also be more confident in all aspects of life.

I'm not there to hold your hand, but if I was in Charlottetown, I know where I'd be headed. Damn, I'm getting a boner thinking about it.

These are things I wish my dad would've told me long ago. Now get your butt out there and go for it kid. Pm me if you need encouragement.

I'm sorry everbody, for being so longwinded, but I was where he is now, and I'm just trying to help him.

That the cutest pep talk I've ever heard ;)

• Like 1

Appreciate all the responses! No Aubrey, you're still my first (and only) choice! I'll be PMing you again in a minute.

No worries guys, I have been on the site a year and a half and haven't lead any women on into thinking I'll schedule. That's why I made this post, I've only PM'd one girl and to be honest I wasn't sure how she felt about it so I figured instead of just asking her, I'd post.

Once again, appreciate the responses and advice everyone. I think I've made my decision and have found the answer to my question!

:redface:

Without divulging the top secret info we have exchanged throughout our pms I do believe that the advice given throughout this thread i think verifies what i have told you.

Being a virgin will usually not affect the choice of an Sp deciding to have an encounter with you or not, but respect and class and approach has a lot more to do with it.

Take care handsome and relax i will take good care of you :)

• Like 1

Without divulging the top secret info we have exchanged throughout our pms I do believe that the advice given throughout this thread i think verifies what i have told you.

Being a virgin will usually not affect the choice of an Sp deciding to have an encounter with you or not, but respect and class and approach has a lot more to do with it.

Take care handsome and relax i will take good care of you :)

Well 42092 sounds like you are on the right path with a special lady. For what it's worth, just from her profile, if I were in Charlottetown I would give Aubrey a call for an encounter. She sounds like a wonderful lady. And for you, she is the one who would be great to take your virginity.

Treat her special, because irrespective of the donation, she is the one lady sharing and participating in a very special moment in your life, one that happens only once and you will always remember

For whatever it's worth

RG

• Like 1

WELL, it's done.

I'm not one to go into detail but I did see Aubrey last night and it was most definitely a good time. Nervous of course, especially when I was attempting not to smoke on the drive there, only to be offered one when I got there haha.

So much I could say, but I'd be sitting here writing for a while.

Thanks for the advice/encouragement everyone, and thanks for the visit Aubrey. I'm sure I'll see you again!

• Like 2

Happy for you and your major milestone...it is something you will remember with fondness for the rest of your life

You probably have thanked Aubrey privately, but I'm sure she would really appreciate a nice recommendation written from you. She shared something very special with you. A recommendation I'm sure she'd appreciate

Again, happy for you

RG

Glad to hear it! And I have to say, I'm somewhat jealous, 'cos I have no doubt that your virginity-losing experience was a --lot-- better than most of us managed!

• Like 1

Haha thanks guys, yeah her and I will possibly have another appointment soon, due to some small "hiccups" on my end some vital parts were left unfinished lol. The main part of it all was accomplished though, I am a virgin no longer, and it was great. We hungout and relaxed for a while, talked about some pretty random things we had in common and it made it a lot more chill for me, a lot more than I expected.

Once again, thanks everyone for the encouragement, I know I would've eventually done it anyway but it certainly helped!

I had a fantastic time :) Great conversation, found out a lot of similar information about surrounding areas and people haha and it made for a great relaxation session.

Truly had a splendid time :) Perfect Gentlemen , and do hope I get to see you again!

xoxoxoxo

Aubrey

• Like 2