Thanks Everyone!

Been in our thoughts OD. You were conspicuous by your absence, glad you are back

You take time to rest and recover, and take stock of what really is important

Best wishes

And looking forward to your return

RG

Good to hear all of this Old Dog. I heard that you had ventured out to the social, so that was excellent news too.

You take it easy and enjoy being pampered while you can. :)

MN2

We were all pretty worried. Take some quality time with your family and have a quiet convalescence. I know that we are not getting any younger, but after seeing you at the social I can't believe you're ready to hang up the spurs.

I hadn't heard about this but I'm glad to see you're back on your feet! Take it easy, Old Dog :)

Welcome to the survivors club Old Dog.It was the 4th anniversary on Aug 29th since my "heart fart"(I like that).

Listen to your doctors,really listen to your doctors.You will have some great days and some tough days but if you are patient and allow yourself to recover fully then life will be even better.It certainly is for me.

Sex by the way is VERY good for you.Indulge as soon as you are up to it and repeat as often as necessary to promote a rapid recovery lol.

OD wishing you a speedy and full recovery, miracles are few and you are living proof. Enjoy the time away, reach out and share the love. Looking forward to you return

But ever so glad you are bouncing back!

Great to see you at the social and take your time getting back from your "biological" family.

Alg