Am I an MP now?? lol

Guest *l**e

so here's the story. A few weeks ago a friend of mine hurt her back. I am a former RMT, so I borrowed a table (thanks to cerb members for being so awesome!!) so that I could help her out. i really enjoyed doing my old job again, so i decided to let the word out that I was doing non-registered massage therapy.

This week, I got a referral from a friend of a friend. A very nice lady showed up at my door and we proceeded to my massage room. As I started massaging her lower back, she started to "react" as I brushed her upper glutes. When I moved to her legs, her reactions were more animated; her ass started swaying and hips started flexing anytime I neared her upper thighs.

When she rolled to her back, her "feelings" became more obvious. When I massaged her tummy, she arched. When I did her thighs, she bucked her hips to make sure my hands touched her pussy. She was covered with a towel, but she removed it and continued to brush her pussy across my hands anytime I got close.

Finally, I started massage around her outer labia and eventually moved to her labia and clit. She soon came. She paid the fee (and tip), and left, promising to send me referrals.

So, am I an MP now?? lol

You give a sensual and sexy massage, I for one will definitely be back on your table as soon as I'm able.

You should put up a profile, I'm sure that others would enjoy them selves as much as I did.

• Like 2

I would definitely pay for the services of a professional RMT with a little extra something... a 'happy ending' or something of the sort. You should put up a profile!

I carry a lot of tension in my lower back and feet. The building of tension in other areas of my body can also be addressed ;)

--giggles--

• Like 1

Good for you, man! And you might even make it possible for us guys to make living at this one day too. :)

Incredibly erotic story.

• Like 1

...I am a former RMT...

When I moved to her legs, her reactions were more animated; her ass started swaying and hips started flexing anytime I neared her upper thighs.

As another former RMT (in title and training only) I've had many similar experiences in my personal life over many years. As long as you don't renew your registration and call yourself a RMT you should have no trouble with their canon of ethics. Of course you were trainied just like I was on just how to avoid this happening and oddly by extension how to make it happen :)

Certainly my RMT training changed my life forever.

What an erotic story!

I have had massage done by RMT's for may be the last twenty or more years. But I have never had my tummy massaged once. Was this a special request or part of your routine? Just curious.

I'd love to get a massage from a man, I will admit my special treat for myself is going to a rub n tug or I guess in my case a rub and rub :p

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I'll help. I offer reasonable rates and I won't use peanut oil if you're allergic...

I would definitely pay for the services of a professional RMT with a little extra something... a 'happy ending' or something of the sort. You should put up a profile!

I carry a lot of tension in my lower back and feet. The building of tension in other areas of my body can also be addressed ;)

--giggles--

Note to self:

Take RMT courses asap from lower down bucket list to top of list!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'd love to get a massage from a man, :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been told various times by some cerb ladies here that I am pretty good at that ...:icon_wink:

Guest S***dst***

Oh my, I thought the ladies were just pulling my chain when they said I should look into this.

Here I am doing it for free when I visit jeeze.

Anywho... Look into it and see how it goes man :)

Guest *l**e

Thanks for the nice recommendation. Looking forward to seeing you again...soon I hope!!

If anyone else needs a great massage, please feel free to PM me.

Guest *l**e

I pm'd Mod, and they said I could change my account to SP and start advertising here.

So, the answer to the question "Am I an MP now" is yes.

Stay tuned for availability and pricing.

lol...thanks everyone. I actually already have a couple of massage booked for tomorrow from here.

FUN!!