Harrasment, back stabbing, and childish behavior

Funny you should mention this CK...In the past 2 weeks I receive in my inbox, pm's requesting alot of detail info on certain SP's that I had been with.

I did not reply..just got another 1 this morning inquiring about someone I never seen, the individual has no posts and is a newbie- sorry...my answer is NO INFO.

So please go out and find out for yourself, and spend your $.

Funny you should mention this CK...In the past 2 weeks I receive in my inbox, pm's requesting alot of detail info on certain SP's that I had been with.

I did not reply..just got another 1 this morning inquiring about someone I never seen, the individual has no posts and is a newbie- sorry...my answer is NO INFO.

honestly i would never ask someone about a sp they have seen for the simple reason because they think she is good dosen't mean that i would feel the same way so it's best to try them out for yourself and that way there you can't blame anyone else if you don't think she's good

alot of guys have said some were good and heard from others that they weren't so the best thing to do is try them out for yourself

• Like 1

Agreed Hunter,

the only reason I could put forward is- does the guy take info you provide back to the SP and twist it into lies for the benefit of hurting another hobbiest reputation?

Or do they twist the truth to get you (out of the way) because of pure jealousy?

Don't worry I have had heard seen the rumor BS started especially the last time that had myself and CK, into a little bee's nest. But because of great friends here at CERB we stuck through the BS and slander.

Sorry but it is the main reason I stay out of the CHAT room, too much said about others in whisper mode. And again I do not indulge in free info about SP's. (unless in a recommendation or pm with well known trusted posters).

honestly i would never ask someone about a sp they have seen for the simple reason because they think she is good dosen't mean that i would feel the same way so it's best to try them out for yourself and that way there you can't blame anyone else if you don't think she's good

alot of guys have said some were good and heard from others that they weren't so the best thing to do is try them out for yourself

• Like 1

Well said CK! Cerb members have worked hard by way of contributions to make this a professional honourable community.

• Like 1

I had similiar expereince by pm about a week ago. I just more or less welcomed them to the community and referred them to the recommendation section.

Okay I am a bit confused. If you can help me out to understand, please.

I too receive PMs (i.e. 2 PMs this morning about Summer ) but I always reply. On occasions, I also PM a member for info about certain SP that he has reviewed and almost always I receive responses, sometimes late but eventually I do. Is there something wrong with exchanging info about our SPs? Am I missing something?

I thought, that is why we have this board to share and exchange info!!. Sometimes questions arise that are not answered in the recommendation and that is why we have messaging system. I do undertand that in a minority of cases an individual or two may twist it around and abuse your kindness and backstab you but I assume these are isolated cases rather than majority. I am saying all these because some members may now become too afraid to respond to PMs and then the messsaging system would lose it purpose.

Great article CK. To be honest I was completely unaware of all these. Muture members behaving like children and worse. spreading rumors, gossiping and backstabing are childish but also evil acts as it can hurt someone and I hope only a very slim minority resort to these kind of actions and stop doing that immediately. I am lucky that so far at least unlike CK, Pete and kih, I haven't been targeted or have become victim to all that (to the best of my knowledge), but man it has to stop. When it comes to harasment and backstabing, even one case is one case too many.

SA, you are correct the board is for sharing, but not for spreading malicious rumours or in accurate information. PMs or whispers in chat are meant to be a discrete and trusted exchange. Unfortunately some members on board have chosen to violate that discretion.

The issue here isn't pming it's what's being said about certain providers and certain memebers, that's what's getting out of hand. Having been the target of previous smear campaigns I can tell you it's not fun, thankfully I have a great network of friends here who showed no regard to the false information and inaccurate facts. The campaign in the end backfired and the originator faded away.

I somewhat expect to be a target as I've willingly or not , decided to take a very public postion on agencies and indies who scam and cheat and practice bait and switch. However other posters here both sp and clients do not deserve to be victims of such accusations. This is a community not a day care, or colleg fraternity of pranksters, it frustrates me when adults act so childish.

It is one thing to ask another male member info regarding contact number etc. It is totally another to ask about personal info about one of the ladies (info not in a recommendation). It is too easy on here to take something and spin it out of control because either

a) someone didn't have proper chemistry with a lady and can't seem to get over that you can't click with everyone

b) you may have said something to offend the lady, she threw you out and now you're bitter

c) you tried to haggle $$ with the lady and you got a mediocre session because your attitude killed the mood

d) you didn't take the time to groom yourself properly for the session and didn't take too kindly when she asked you to take a shower

e) she asked you politely to give her some extra time to get prepared because she has a life outside this job and stuff does come up (sick kid, babysitter issues etc).

I guess I'm starting to go off on a rant too. Sorry.

OK - the bottom line is this - and the gals that have met me know this. Recommendations get written as per their request, in terms of how explicit the content is. Personal info exchanged is never divulged in threads, recommendations emails, or personal messages. I have come to become friends with some of the girls here and we have shared many a tale, in some case over drinks, in some cases over other things - you gals are great in my books.

Ultimately, I never share anything I would not write in a recommendation, the exception being bait and switch or a safety compromise, or unethical behavior.

For those spreading rumors, or trying to discredit others, get real.

• Like 2

SA, you are correct the board is for sharing, but not for spreading malicious rumours or in accurate information. PMs or whispers in chat are meant to be a discrete and trusted exchange. .

Well said. I fully agree.

It is too bad people have to act childish. As a newbie I find this site and reviews very helpful. I welcome people to ask me questions and will answer what I feel is right.I have asked people info about SP but respect the lines and people privacy.I agree PM are meant to be private and not for the world to know about.And finally people need to respect the privacy of the wonderful ladies!

Posted via Mobile Device

Cowboy Kenny you where one of the first of many to offer me support and help in my situation. Your are a great man, an even greater friend and a very needed and helpful member of cerb. Rumors or smear campain's are spread through jealous and childish acts of those who are in fact selfish and immature.

Rumors are just that, rumors... ( fake, useless, hurtful and a waste of time ).

In future CERB member's please forward all posts that seem to ask inappropriate information about SP'S to MOD. In addition if someone in chat or private PM is using this as a tool for rumor spreading, ( speak up ) or again forward there names on too MOD.

To start change one must first recognize the problem....

Paige

CK your right Harassment, backstabbing, rumour spreading and fear mongering definitely has no place within this community.

If I do not see certain information in a recommendation that a member posts I will PM the member and enquire and I hope that I would get a reply back.

eg. I really like a full luscious set of pussy lips. :-D

If a member asks me a question like the example above I will gladly reply to the request of information.

This board is about the sharing of Positive Information.

My friend visting from Vegas got accused of being me.

People like to think things are there way and the only way. so i don't comment as much as I use too.

Its like I met this wonderful young lady at the Playmate, but got asked questions that a gentleman shouldn't ask.

In PM and public.

This lady has agreat personality, but people wanted more detailin some things and others.

All I know is this lady prefers a gentleman who treats people with like her with respect.

I have also been accused on another thread, which it did not happen that way.

I hate mind games and I try not to respond to this person, because she irritates beyond levels unforseen before.

CK I understand your dilema.:roll::cry:

Well put, E.D.

My friend visting from Vegas got accused of being me.

People like to think things are there way and the only way. so i don't comment as much as I use too.

Its like I met this wonderful young lady at the Playmate, but got asked questions that a gentleman shouldn't ask.

In PM and public.

This lady has agreat personality, but people wanted more detailin some things and others.

All I know is this lady prefers a gentleman who treats people with like her with respect.

I have also been accused on another thread, which it did not happen that way.

I hate mind games and I try not to respond to this person, because she irritates beyond levels unforseen before.

CK I understand your dilema.:roll::cry:

• Like 1

As I have mentioned before, if I get one more PM from an SP about how I don't respect them, and how I fuck crack addicts without a condom I am going to explode!

The other great one is the forcing sex acts, that one is great too and let’s not forget the user name switch. At least there are not that many Dwarfs out there so the SP would be very suspicious!!

The games are appalling; if you get an email or PM from an unknown ignore it. I used to trust everyone until the trust was betrayed, now I only trust after you have earned my trust, cerb has gotten to big to be a small village we are now a large town. I will not post anymore information, I think I have placed enough of how I think in the archives that if anyone is interested in my opinion they can use the search feature. I am no longer interested in chat as it is a place were newbies sit and lazily gather information and shit disturbers hang out to back stab, I will have to make a chat code of conduct for myself as I do love the ladies on cam. I will continue to make mindless banter because I am around. However I do believe that this site has become diluted and the number of like minded helpful cerbites have become out numbered by the lurkers and time wasters who realize that they are largely ignored and need negative attention.

To the ladies out there, you give us a truly precious gift, your bodies and your spirit. We are unworthy and the paltry amounts of money that we give you in return are not a fair trade. I know that I would not be doing what you do for less than $1,000,000 a pop (ya I am a man whore just expensive) I challenge the gentlemen out there to come up with a price that you would allow a middle aged guy to ram his dick down your throat for (hey and if you think you can compete throw up an add in the male SP section!!!). The respect I have for the ladies is more gratitude and also an awareness of the tremendous sacrifice they make for us.

The good news for me is that there are too many ladies out there and I am seeing all the best ones, some morons will try to isolate a lady or 2 (4 so far) and that may not sit well with me and I will move on, yes congratulations to the "shit disturber" you just caused a ripple in the waters and now we have both moved on to other pastures. With 5-6 really nice ladies coming into the business every month and another 4-5 retiring the beat goes on.

• Like 2

Guest i***k***

I guess I've been lucky and not had the type of experiences described in this thread. I tend to ignore specific PMs requesting more than my high level experience with a lady.

I do agree that spreading rumors can cause a lot of grief. I'd challenge everyone to treat people the way you would like to be treated, enjoy the time you have with the special ladies here and above all remember this is a hobby (even though very personal) so treat it as such.

If you're actively harrassing another member here or any of the other ladies in Ottawa please stop... you have nothing to gain by doing so and you'll have much more fun if you have a positive attitude toward your time with the ladies.

I know it can be tough when a lady can't see you or doesn't want to but please remember there are lots of ladies out there that will be more than happy to spend some quality time with you!

luki

This whole thread comes to the point I was making a while back.....

Chat-lurkers.....people who pop in and out and only talk to the ladies and set up dates.......drop in and out only looking for a free show.....

And low posters...I even brought up the idea of a section of legitimate well known contributers would go.......even though it segregates the board......it is almost at this point now........

when in chat as a mod......I will search peoples names and look thier history on CERB......I will then politely say welcome.....invite them to contribute and be part of the forums........if they refuse or do not participate.....well...I am thinking of booting them.........seriously......keep a list of chat-lurkers.....for those times...

Guest W***ledi*Time
In future CERB member's please forward all posts that seem to ask inappropriate information about SP'S to MOD. In addition if someone in chat or private PM is using this as a tool for rumor spreading, ( speak up ) or again forward there names on too MOD.

To start change one must first recognize the problem....

This whole thread comes to the point I was making a while back.....

Chat-lurkers.....people who pop in and out and only talk to the ladies and set up dates.......drop in and out only looking for a free show.....

And low posters...I even brought up the idea of a section of legitimate well known contributers would go.......even though it segregates the board......it is almost at this point now........

when in chat as a mod......I will search peoples names and look thier history on CERB......I will then politely say welcome.....invite them to contribute and be part of the forums........if they refuse or do not participate.....well...I am thinking of booting them.........seriously......keep a list of chat-lurkers.....for those times...

I think it would be much more constructive to address the problem directly with any member who actually commits an offense like spreading a rumour or harrassing.

In my opinion, talk of "rounding up the usual suspects" amounts to unfair profiling. Since when is using CERB to "talk to the ladies and set up dates" not a legitimate thing to do? Why is CERB here in the first place, then?? I have not participated in chat, but I do not understand how someone who does not contribute there is part of any problem addressed in this thread. The problem, rather, is the members who do contribute, but in a malicious manner, is it not? Everyone starts out as a "low poster", no-one begins as a member of the in-crowd.

Every individual who uses CERB in any manner whatsoever of their own choosing should be respected -- until they misuse that privilege.

The way to address problem behaviour is directly with the individual who offends (as Paige suggests), not by a general pogrom against all CERB members who do not fit some arbitrary definition of "legitimacy".

(You do know how to press my buttons, a-man!)

Cheers, Wrinkled

If the members here would use the "REPORT" report.gif icon more we would have less problems.

If someone is being a dick in chat you can PM me about it (Include a time and details - copy and paste the chat log to me as well even).

Keep in mind that guys like Cowboy Kenny who find the bait and switch ads for you all are a HUGE help to everyone (and we all appreciate his efforts) but you must take the good with the bad. This brings cerb to the attention of the bait and switch people and I (and many of you) suspect a lot of the problems could be from these people who are trying to intentionally disrupt the cerb site and discredit people on this board (Especially the top members).

If someone is slandering someone else in chat or in the forums or in PM's you just have to let me know and I will deal with them. I can view his/her IP and ban them. Sure they could come back but we could create a public bulletin about this stuff.

The senior/elite members have proven themselves here so we can stand behind them and of course we will always back up the SP's as well (the ones that have verified not the brand new ones to the board as they must prove themselves first as well).

The site is growing every day (and that is a good thing as it brings new members - valued members - but it also brings more bad people that we need to weed out) but we need the cerb community to help police the site (the ladies and gentlemen that love this site and want to make sure it keeps the integrity).

Some of the guys who sit in chat are not interested in talking to other guys (DEAL WITH IT) they may just want to sit quietly and see what goes on in chat... unless they are spamming, slandering, being rude, etc.. why do you care? Just leave them alone and ignore them if they are just watching (that is part of chat room culture). It's silly and annoying when people complain about these people (they are not doing anything wrong).

If someone is purposely trying to cause problems... ranting in public about it will not solve the problem (in fact it will add to the problem as you give others the same idea and also you show the instigators that the efforts they are putting out are having effect). Instead we should work together to remove and ban those people and IP addresses.

I can't read minds or your private PM's (unless someone REPORTS report.gif

the PM so that it brings it to my attention and I can than read it)

I can not watch chat 24 hours (or the shoutbox)

I can not read every thread ever posted. I try to read as much as time permits but I rely on you all to let me know (Again click the the PM's to me). REPORT report.gif thread icon) when someone is causing a problem.

IT'S YOUR SITE AS MUCH AS OURS. If you want to call this home you must help keep the unwanted people out. I DO read EVERY PM that is sent to me and I do as much as I can to make sure the integrity of the site is kept high. The rest is up to you as the community.

• Like 4