I am thankful for..... HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Tis the season and I thought why not have a thread to wish everyone a Happy ThanksGiving and give everyone a public chance to show and say thanks to what they are greatful/thankful for on this upcoming Thanksgiving Day.

I know we should show thanks all the time but this is the Holiday for the gesture

I am thankful for my health and well being, for great family and friends and for the WONDERFUL community of CERB I have come to know and love in the last 8-9 months

I wish you all a wonderful and family/friend filled thanksgiving with lots of Turkey (or whatever you choose as your main dish) stuffing (my personal fav) and all the fixings

Take Care and Gobble Gobble

happy+thanksgiving.gif

• Like 2

though i doubt i'll be cooking up a big storm this weekend, i'm thankfull for my family, friends and my new found place here in the cerb community... again great thread start aubrey!!! we're lucky girls and i'm glad you're doing so good!

Additional Comments:

oh yeah and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Thanksgiving Day and weekend were always family weekends and a time when I did stop and take a moment to reflect on the many things that I had to be thankful for.

Two years ago it was on Thanksgiving Day weekend that my wife passed away suddenly and unexpectedly.

Last year and as we approach that anniversary and holiday weekend again now it means obviously that the day has even more significance to me. It was last year that Thanksgiving Day became truly a day of thanksgiving, a day when I realized how very thankful I was to have been able to spend so many wonderful years with a wonderful woman, friend and partner.

That giving of thanks and recognizing what she did for me has been my best healing mechanism.

We all should stop and take a moment to recognize all those people who we have in our lives to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you CERB members for all that you have done for me. :)

I am thankful for the fact that everyone I love and who are most important to me, are still here and will be sitting with me enjoying a wonderful holiday meal.

I am thankful that I have the ability and the means to make my friends and family an amazing dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by V****sa Va**
  • Like 1

I'm thankful that I can wake up healthy and happy everyday. I'm thankful for the people I love and the people who love me. Happy thanksgiving everyone gobble, gobble.

I agree with those sentiments, Peachy. Friends, lovers, community, a recognised place in it, and the ability to share this exciting world.

I agree with all of you...I have a great life and wouldn't change a thing! Ok maybe one thing, anyone have any GOOD karaoke CDs that I could borrow before Sunday?

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

Iam Thankful I have health happiness a great family and that I live in Canada.

I am thankful for the family and friends in my life

Especially my nephew who was given six months to live...that was eight years ago and he is a happy boy today

I am thankful for having good health

I am thankful to those ladies I have met in this lifestyle, who have enriched my life, more than they can ever know

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

RG