Looking for safe SP

Guest billy****00

Does anyone know if there is an SP in Winnipeg that plays totally safe? I mean no exchanging of any body fluids at all. I would love to find someone like that.

but a couple of the touring girls come to mind. I remember reading their bios and there was no exchange at all ( no bbbj, no daty, no kissing, etc...).

Does anyone know if there is an SP in Winnipeg that plays totally safe? I mean no exchanging of any body fluids at all. I would love to find someone like that.

Seriously you may be over reacting to the risk(s). I was genuinely surprised in light of my occasional reckless behavior, yet all the tests (every STD tick box ticked on the requisition came back negative). While I will never deny that there is a real risk to any intimate activity don't go over board.

Oh and one final thought... a condom can't save you from everything. No matter how "safe" you try to make it there are still risks.

Edited by backrubman

If a real concern, just play one hundred percent safe in your encounters...only cbj, daty using a dental dam, definitely cfs, and no kissing...if you have real concerns.

You never know, or will know, for fact, another person's sexual history. Even a lady offering one hundred percent safe encounters, first remember, all safe sex practices are only risk reduction, not risk elimination. Second, a SP may offer only safe sex encounters, but she may have a private life (husband/bf) and not as restrictive in her relationship. Third, she could lie about her sexual history, just as a guy could lie about his. Finally, all intimate sexual relations carry, irrespective of how safe you are, carry an element of risk...the only absolute safe sex, and not being glib, is masturbation

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Come to Ottawa there's a few of us SAFE GFE's kicking around :)
This post is EXACTLY what 2inthepink was referring to in the "Who's the best?" thread. The OP in this thread isn't looking for anyone in Ottawa. He wants someone in Winnipeg.

And, for the record, he isn't looking for a GFE, whether "safe" or otherwise. What he's looking for isn't anywhere close to a GFE, no matter how one defines that term. All he seems to want is CBJ and CFS. That's about as basic as it gets; not my idea of a good time at all, and certainly not GFE.

This post is EXACTLY what 2inthepink was referring to in the "Who's the best?" thread. The OP in this thread isn't looking for anyone in Ottawa. He wants someone in Winnipeg.

And, for the record, he isn't looking for a GFE, whether "safe" or otherwise. What he's looking for isn't anywhere close to a GFE, no matter how one defines that term. All he seems to want is CBJ and CFS. That's about as basic as it gets; not my idea of a good time at all, and certainly not GFE.

couldn't agree more. that's why that guy was getting so mad because a topic was started about a winnipeg topic and outside people started comment on things that don't concern them and next thing you know it ends up being boring same old problems and topic. i would suggest just checking to see who others from winnipeg have recommend alot and pick one of them. if you are just looking for a basic cbj or and cfs then you shouldn't have any problem with that. id stay to ec. lots of great girls to chose from. diamond rae would be a great girl to see but lots to pick from.

• Like 1

Hate to play the Devil's Advocate here but how do any of us know he's worried about getting an STD from an SP? Maybe he's worried about giving one. There are always two sides to a coin.Sadly a lot of hobbyist's seem to immediately think the SP is the one to worry about.Just my opinion.

• Like 6

Good evening all,

If I may chime in... I think You could find that with any SP of your choice. Just be open and let her know that this is what you are looking for, and im sure she would love to accomidate your request. After all its not that far from what most provide all the time.

I know most of us invite questions as per what type of encounter your looking for so all can be relaxed and enjoy.

Im sure you will be fine, just ask questions and be honest.

Enjoy,

Shelly Lane

Most working girls would be more than happy to provide you with a safe session. First, rule out kissing.. avoid daty.. get a covered bj and finish up with covered fs... but then you might get bedbugs or crabs in your hair & clothes from her incall!! :(

Ok, I'm exaggerating and being sarcastic, but the only "safe" way to ensure you'll never catch anything is to never come in contact with anyone. And to me, that's called solitary confinement.. cruel and unusual punishment.

Almost all of the girls working today are smart enough to take care of their health, and if they are doing that right, the risks to you as a client are reduced. I'd feel far more comfortable, in terms of personal health and safety, with an sp than with a bar slut anytime..

Like Backrubman, I've been pretty active over the years, and yes, have had one or two lapses in judgement, suffered over a few broken condoms, and so on, but I routinely check and have always come up with a clean bill of health. I'm not saying that the risks don't exist, but if you are reasonably careful, you should try to put your conscience at ease.

Relax.. talk or email with some ladies, get a sense of comfort level with one, and let yourself have a good time. I'll pm you a couple of names that you could consider..

Happy pooning & all the best, xmy556..

I think the further point is that he isn't looking for someone who provides bbbjs, etc, and will put a condom on it and give him a cbj.

He is just looking for someone who is ALWAYS safe, which in this biz refers to risk reduction, and possibly that more than just safe GFE (cbjs, with kissing and daty), she actually doesn't kiss and doesn't do uncovered oral (including does not do uncovered daty)

Let's try to find him someone who is actually non-GFE, rather than debate about how healthy bbbjs really are or what she may or may not do in her private life. We are, at this time, only interested in what she is providing in her business life lol

Guest Sno****54

In Winnipeg the most safe Sp who I met was Diamond Rae. She has almost any kind of restrictions because she plays safe. Remembering visiting Sp, comes to my mind Lady Jade.

Guest billy****00

Well everyone, thanks for all the suggestions and recommendations. Fortunateone, you nailed it, you know exactly what I'm looking for. Is it too much to ask? Like some of you I've had some reckless moments and I got tested several times with negative results but it hasn't made me any less concerned, just the opposite in fact. I realize that the less risks I take the less fun it is but I'm a worrier and I'm tired of worrying. I believe with the right lady we can play as safe as is possible and still have lots of fun.