Congrats Seymour to 1000 posts

Look forward to the next 1000 :lol:

congrats.......but....746 of those are jokes and sunshine girls.......hahahaha.....keep it up old man...........

nicley done, I do enjoy the jokes and the sunshine girl posts (biggest thread on CERB) !

Posted via Mobile Device

We're slowly being out numbered by the elite, all I can say is you lot are a lucky lads to have the exclusive company of Miss Emma.

Seymor congrats on the milestone, here's your honorary green smoking jacket, sure to impress any sp when she see's you decked out in this excluisve wardrobe :) LOL

smkjacket1.jpg

Guest f***2f***

Yes congrats seymour......love the sunshine girl posts!!

Shouldn't there be a special prize when we get here other than a green jacket....a bbbj from our favorite sp or something???

Thanks one and all for your comments. Glad to know the jokes help to make a few laugh, the sunshine girls pics help other smile and hopefully the recommendations (no I didn't count how many) - helped the (very deserving) ladies with a bit more business.

Appreciate the symbolic jacket CK, I feel like Tiger Woods accepting the green jacket after winning the Masters. On my next date though, I may just break out my own personal favorite. ;-)

Complimentary BBBJ from our favorite gal, hmmm sure, I could go for that. :smile:

CERB has changed and is changing from seven months ago when I joined, with participation from more ladies from across the country and lots more new members. With all things considered, it is impossible to contribute to every thread, but hopefully where possible we can add some value with a thought, comment or advice in a thread or PM to help someone else. This has been my approach.

To the ladies I've met -thanks for the great times we had and continue to have, and to the ladies that I'm yet to meet, to the great times that lie ahead.

To all Cerbites - celebrate:boobies:

The first thread I look for every morning while I'm having my coffee, is the Sunshine Girl thread. It makes my morning just by looking at photos of some beautiful women. Actually get disappointed when you don't update it!

Thanks one and all for your comments. Glad to know the jokes help to make a few laugh, the sunshine girls pics help other smile and hopefully the recommendations (no I didn't count how many) - helped the (very deserving) ladies with a bit more business.

Appreciate the symbolic jacket CK, I feel like Tiger Woods accepting the green jacket after winning the Masters. On my next date though, I may just break out my own personal favorite. ;-)

Complimentary BBBJ from our favorite gal, hmmm sure, I could go for that. :smile:

CERB has changed and is changing from seven months ago when I joined, with participation from more ladies from across the country and lots more new members. With all things considered, it is impossible to contribute to every thread, but hopefully where possible we can add some value with a thought, comment or advice in a thread or PM to help someone else. This has been my approach.

To the ladies I've met -thanks for the great times we had and continue to have, and to the ladies that I'm yet to meet, to the great times that lie ahead.

To all Cerbites - celebrate:boobies: